>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
youtu.be/NJhGfjW1-fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMPKUCKS FELL FOR THE "BUY AMERICAN, HIRE AMERICAN" MEME

HOLY SHIT

IS THERE ANYTHING MORE PATHETIC THAN BEING A TRUMP NUTLICKER AT THIS POINT?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I need it

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

>134412922
He doesn't run the place anymore. And look at this progress.

Friendly reminder

Just like emu dick?

Is Joe our generations Donald J. Trump?

Big surprise, Hillary mentioned this in the debates, all of Trump's building were built with foreign workers

Are you really taking credit for Obama's economy?

>Arab
Literally inbred.
>Hispanic
SPAIN IS TRASH. EVERYTHING RELATED TO THEM IS TRASH.
>Slavic
They're alright.

As Trump sweats bullets over how much Robert Mueller has learned, Congress next focuses its attention on Paul (The Skulking Rat) Manafort. What new secrets will he let slip?

Obama didn't do anything but create ISIS and double the debt.

I wonder who could be behind this flag...

That doesn't even look like Kushner. And that's the best Don Jr they could do?

Most of Joe's peers are deep state trust funders, sitting on billions. Yes Sup Forums, even Tucker. Joes problems spring from a deep inferiority complex due to he relatively paltry economic status (almost plebe tier).

Are we economic nationalists fellow 'pedes?

When will we get Constitutional Carry?

There's no point in concealed carry if magazine needs to be kept separate from gun at all times.

shadilay :^)

>Obama's executive orders created the economy
Nice claim. I'm sure MafiaCare really bail those insurances out.

Does /ptg/ support Israel's right to exist?

What's today's schedule

>sweating bullets
Mueller will LOCK HER UP, collusion is an msm meme with no evidence

UGWOO~

You should look up the incest and rape rates of those people you're proping up as "good women".

You're the ones taking credit for 8 years of Obama's economy, that's how pathetic you guys are

/ptg/ wants to nuke ME out of existence and call it a day

Why do burgers seem to care more about that white chick who got shot than australians?

same thing we do every day pinky

>I'M AN INDEPENDENT NAO
>WE (DEMS) WILL RISE
>DAS RITE!
What a sad little man

Trump is a peaceful parent who never spanked his children. His success as a father is proven in his children. He is an exceptional business man and has for 40 years been a great philanthropist and humanitarian. Your slimy insinuation that he doesn't qualify as a good person shows your own bigotry and foolishness.

Yes, It's just too damn bad that the Obama ShitLibs never got around to the actual nitty gritty of governance, otherwise they would have done something about pic related. Too damn bad...
>It's a conservative fiddlers green for Bannon and Team Trump. Expect to see a wave of nominees.

>6 months in
>do nothing but tweet
>pick fights with tv show hosts
>wall not even built
>take credit for Obama's work

BRAVA

I'm gonna hit the hay. Catch you homies later.

I swear we need to ban all meme flags and almost all former Ottoman vassals.

Can we all agree that meme flags were a mistake and Hiroshima Nagasaki should be raped by a porcupine?

Who said anything about that? Did you even read the post you replied to?

* 10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing*

" "*11:30AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a credentials ceremony for newly appointed Ambassadors to Washington, D.C.*

" "*2:45PM THE PRESIDENT visits with survivors from the USS Arizona *

>Obamacare is going to collapse and cast millions into a healthcare insurance free fall
>businesses never made money until Obama came into office
>the government restrictions on the mid tier banks, loans and businesses made it grow
Okay
>why hasn't Trump legislated from the office?! Damn the separation of power!
(YOU)

Supreme court was the issue in getting The Donald elected. ConCarry is a second term issue. You want your 2A rights set in stone? Do something every day to make sure /ourguy/ gets a second term.
>No action is too small, even just redpilling a co-worker... etc

where's obama?

Porcupine isn't good enough for him, and Romania is bigger mistake.

>using the "are you really" meme or variations of it
I laugh every time liberals do this

Modern ones I get, but I don't really know how they're extrapolating the numbers for ones like Jefferson.

Hiroshimoot simply brought back an old feature as an attempt to increase the banter. Sup Forums was getting too serious for his liking.

>tfw hungry but waiting for kitchen to be empty

>Grant

DELETE THIS

IQ tests of minority individuals is inherently racist.

I think they should have the memeflags, but I think when you hover over them, it should show their nation in the tool tip.

they were literally created for shills, its either someone trolling or shilling

LOLing when Obama's 90 doesn't even register on the graph.

Reminder that Trump needs to deport 150000 people EVERY MONTH for 8 years to get rid of all illegal immigrants. He's already behind on this.

He won't be able to do it, but Latinos will continue to grow as a proportion of the US, and as they grow more powerful they'll remember Trump and how white people put him in power.

You created a dangerous enemy.

This is toothpaste.
"She's" a bait poster.
Let this be the only (you) "she" gets.

based Fillmore

>Harvard graduate
>90

gee, you guys must be so smart

There is nothing as boring and repetitive (and irrelevant at this point) as a ShitLib.

If that was the case then there wouldn't be a point for the extra flags.

there's not

Was this OJ's prime?

youtu.be/NJhGfjW1-fA

Dems stole their new slogan from Papa Johns

It's not difficult to graduate from college. Football players do it all the time.

If the only point behind them, is to hide where you're from, then they should get rid of them.

You can raise them on a full time minimum wage income (full time with multiple jobs if needed). 40 hours at 7.50 roughly is 300/wk, 4 person family is roughly 100/wk to feed, with mom and dad working that's 600/wk or 2400/mo, lets say 1200 monthly rent 400 monthly food you have 800 left over monthly. Car payment 300 means 500/mo. It's a livable wage for a family or on your own, just learn to live within your means or find a better job.

>Debased Ivy League Institutions for 100, Alex.

PAPA JOHN PODESTA
HE JUST FUCKING SAID IT

Er, you guys were already trying to exterminate us, you were already our enemy.

What does hiding where you're from achieve?

LOL. When the Latinos come to power, they'll make it illegal for white parents to keep their children, just so you can know the pain of family separation. You brought this on yourselves when you didn't embrace them as your Christian brothers.

Its a way to demonstrate that you're a shitposter, but it makes it harder to figure out your exact angle.

>134414436
They're not Christian. They're pagans that pretend to be Christian.

>we're going to commit genocide on you as punishment for thinking we we're going to commit genocide on you

Circular reasoning: The post.

Parents are separated from their kids all the fucking time, either by CPS or parents getting arrested. Illegals have no right to complain.

That is merely incidental.

The Jews are gassn the muslims at the Temple Mount

>spanish women
>not hot

This is toothpastes smartphone, or laptop.
Don't give any more (you)s to this one either.

Wow, how does Joe come up with this stuff? Drumpf is finished.

Anyone else mute F&F when the gay movie reviewer comes on?

I hate the language, and I really really hate degenerate race mixing Catholic moors.

I am not giving any (you)s to Clogroach today, he should find a real job.

see For reference. Only you can prevent bait posting.

Disavow. Disavow!

/ptg/ is so slow this time of day, it's pretty easy to learn who's who. I don't even know why they try it.

Nice butt but that's a moor. Moor booty doesn't work on me.

>When the Latinos come to power
The 2050 meme is 50% Hispanic... for the latter you need several more decades or even centuries past 2050. Additionally there is approximately one gun for every person in the US... demographics problems can be fixed very quickly.

>honour-heavy culture
That would stop people from being violence. Unfortunately most spics are raised in a non-culture.

Is that the college where someone put in BlackLivesMatter 200 times on the application and got in? Or is that Yale?

Just asking.

It's called "tough love"

What's the difference between moors and spaniards

Yeah, I don't know why he does still try. At least he isn't Obamaleaf who spends entire threads talking to himself.

There's one very good way not to be separated from your children, Paco.

Pic related.

I wanna slap that sunburn

>migrant gang
>literally an isis flag in the picture
Is reality bait? Because this is bait.