AMA

I work in the medical industry, feel free to ask about any conspiracy theories you can think of and I'll answer to the best of my capabilities

Are chemicals in our water turning the frogs gay?

What's up with Iodine?

Iodine is basically in the water as a lot of people know, but it's a pretty unhealthy amount and so much iodine makes you easier to manipulate

Just for fun: Is a baldness cure being suppressed?

Sounds like you're mistaking it for fluoride.

Boxers or briefs?

Cut or uncut?

is it really true that there's benefits in circumcising your dick? I dont want to trust non-medical Americans and Europeans for this matter

Well, the AMA has tanked, but if pic related is meaningful, OP may be able to spread her ass cheeks for the camera.

t. not /r9k/ like y wud u think dat

Iodine and fluoride do basically the same thing, they're both used as disinfectants in high dosages, just in different fields usually. Iodine is usually used to prep skin for procedures which is why it looks like the skin is bronze around an operation area.

No, there really is no benefit to circumsion besides it's easier to clean your dick, which can lead to less UTIs which I suppose is a benefit

As for the cure for baldness, just get hair implants. No magic tonic can cure that shit.

are vaccines intentionally created more toxic?

maybe you know if pharma suppresses research of effective cures that treat mental illness?

Both form covalent bonds easily.

wait, isint large population has iodine deficiency?

>cure for cancer being withheld?

large amout of population*

Medical implants - do manufacturers have any legal obligation to release information regarding their products? E.g., blueprints, testing data, production methods etc.
Have a programmable shunt valve in my brain, and starting to question the motivations of the people who put it there.

All the vaccines you get as a kid and infant are basically the only ones you need and are bare minimum, specifically the ones for measles, mumps, and polio and are non-toxic. Any other vaccines such as a yearly flu vaccine are basically useless because the flu virus changes so many times it's a fools errand to try to keep up

Medicine for mental illness is basically just placebos because there is no surefire way to treat a mental illness because it's different for everyone because everyone's brains are weird different

No, cure for cancer isn't being withheld to my knowledge

Cerner or Epic?