Do you guys believe that blacks are unironically proud of their Melanin??

Do you guys believe that blacks are unironically proud of their Melanin??

I don't think any of them even know what the word means.

They're niggers, what do you expect?

If they were, their aesthetic hierarchy would have South Sudanese people at the top and lightskins at the bottom.

Given the fact that it's the other way around, I think they prefer the absolutely minimum amount to still be able to claim all kind of niggerian cultural institutions while approaching European looks as much as possible.

They pretend they are. But deep down they hate the fact they're black and think they're lower than whites. It's really bizarre. Very much an inferiority complex.

It's not that bizarre. Their history in a nutshell:

>run around in the jungle
>get caught by other blacks
>get kept as animals by other blacks
>get sold to whites
>get shipped over to america
>get put to work like farm animals for centuries
>get freedom by no virtue of your own but merely because whitey decided on a whim to free you only because you were no longer useful as a farm animal
>don't amount to shit when free

African-Americans are bottle of the barrel by any possibly standards. There is just nothing to be proud of there.

When I go out in the sun in my own country, I get sunburn and I look like a lobster. Why is this? I thought I was adapted to this environment?

bottom of the barrel lad, not bottle.

I believe that some people are that stupid.

Maybe one day they'll evolve as a race. A very distant day

South Sudanese are from the other side of Africa from where most of the slave trade took place, so they don't have much to do with modern day Afro-Americans

Aquafresh of truth

She's a white woman, of course they want melanin.

I don't know about blacks in general but melanists certainly are

Because your climate is mainly cloudy and rainy. And when the day comes, where the sun isn't hiding behind the clouds, that's when niggers get to show off their skin colour and you get to roast in the sun like a lobster in boiling water.

I know all blacks are capable of that.

melanin (or lack thereof) is responsible for eye color. presence of melanin is why they all have brown eyes.

at least in regards to that they definitely are not proud of it. in fact, a good portion are pretty ass hurt about it. go look at goytube videos of them shit talking jessie williams if you dont believe it

Fuck off shareblue. You reddit jerking fucks are always so easy to spot

Freudian slip I think, I'd like a cheeky beer desu.

Sure, but they are very dark is my point. African-Americans champion someone like Beyonce as their aesthetic ideal and within their own culture they have colourist memes and darkskin jokes and lightskin people are obviously valued higher.

But on the other hand I think that lightskinned ones can be considered sellouts. Sour grapes

Why would you not be proud of the -- only thing you have?!

It's a play on words that melania sounds like melanin you schizophrenic.

Black's have black eyes

Who the fuck cares. This board is way to obsessed with discussing and knowing trivial details regarding niggers. If you want to concern yourself with them, go to fucking Africa.

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.

Do you honestly think they're proud of anything?

And yet we are. Weird right?

>Imeandikwa kwa Kiingereza.
Wewe si bora kuliko dereva wa kawaida wa mtumwa wewe shetani nyeupe.

white losers here are unironically proud of their pastyness so yeah black people probably are proud of their melanin.

They make their undesired traits their pride to cope with it. It's actually cruelty to import blacks to the west where they can't really adapt to first world living and the beauty standards of racial pure whites.

What's also strange is why they always wear pink, it's cute and girly sure but it does make them look even darker.

Your pride is almost out of necessity, to block out reality. That's also why black pride is tolerated and often even celebrated in mainstream society. People know it's innocent and empty. When whitey gets proud though, everyone gets uncomfortable and scared.

>its a uppity negro episode
Killing yourself would be less painful than what is brewing for you in the white nations

Apologise.

>And yet we are
>we are
>we
WE

regardless of skin color obese people are pretty disgusting desu

Of course they are. It helps them intercept intergalactic love rays. Whitey will never understand.

Not knowing about melanin superpowers...

I believe that they're the stupidest fucking race on the planet so yes, i believe whatever dumb shit they wanna come up with is real for them.

>that pic
FACT; Finno-ugrics are the most powerful race in the world