Who else finds modern British ''comedy'' overrated and obnoxious

All Brit comedians in USA are peddling political Liberal propaganda they are hiding behind ''comedy''.Ricky Gervis John Oliver Russell Brand,Stephen Fry,that Borat guy and some others.They are spreading that crap here in the US too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LR8BpZVyoFo
youtube.com/watch?v=KgUemV4brDU
youtube.com/watch?v=x-5zEb1oS9A
youtu.be/ok8R7jNFOPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only English comedians that you have heard of are the shit ones that were exiled overseas to try to 'make it in America'

just re-watch peep show every year and you get your dose of some last proper britpakistani cringe-comedy

because no one wants to listen to their shit here.

there are plenty of American comedians that are equally unfunny and cringe that come here.

Mr. Bean is the only shit I ever found funny. Never been into Monty Python, let alone all these modern faggots.

Let's not forget that half British half Nigger from South Africa Trevor Noah who always cries how Trump is terrible

I also dislike Monty Python. You should try The Thick of It.

>Trevor Noah

>His mother, Patricia Nombuyiselo Noah, is black and of Xhosa ethnicity, and his father, Robert, is white and of Swiss German ethnicity. When Trevor was 10 or 11 years old, his mother (although not the rest of the family) chose to convert to Judaism.

British comedy used to be great but now it's just cringey.

Peter Cook would be embarrassed.

she is hot. sauce?

they are failed comedians over there so they came to the US where it is much more easy to be hyper liberal and peddle shit humour, with a much larger population

Thread number 33 this morning.

England doesn't export their best stuff very much, for some reason.

james corden is a fat cunt and i hope he dies a very painful death,

its a shame because his character on gavin and stacey was quite funny, it was a good show that arguably went on to long, but it makes no sense that james of all people went on to get such success in america, especially that segment he has on kimmel/ellen/snl what ever it is

fucking roy chubby hahahahahahahahahah

please forgive the uk for that

As far as I'm aware ricky gervais has stayed out of recent politics, do you have a source on this?

Also
>implying US comedians aren't just, if not more, obnoxious
>pic related

John Oliver is known in the UK as a failed comedian, nobody could believe it when he somehow made it big in America. Same goes for all the other ones you mentioned. Only Stephen Fry was respected and everyone agrees that he's gone to shit now.

The Thick Of It is one of the best comedies I have ever seen. Hard to understand completely if you don't know the British government system so well but it is surmountable. Its spiritual successor Veep is great too.

Big Train is most underrated British comedy even the British don't know it

This, basically. We send you our shit comedians. I mean we sent you Gina Yashare, and she's been shit for yeeeeeeeeeeeears

Will try those, thanks for the tip

Too much bun, looks like a fucking fag.
These jackasses should be deported. People like him and Milo and LS, aren't even citizens but all they do is politics. They need to fuck off.

He's pretty entertaining as far as comedians go. Not much of a deep thinker, but he keeps things nice and vulgar.

"Monkey Dust" was also quite good, but its grim tone put off a lot of people.

>South Africans
>British

american education

This picture weirds me out a little bit. Did he get surprised by paparazzi? He looks like he's trying to act normally but his human suit is sliding off and he can't decide on a facial expression.

Monkey dust is fucking black pilled and is pretty depressing to watch.

Big Train is good, anything involving Chris Morris is hilarious.

It's a photoshop you Americuck

Nothing worth from the islands since Monty Python

whats at other russell who had at shit show on bbc 3 used to like frankie boyle till he turn out to be a progessive cuck which i find odd cause they are the ones ruining comedy

Jesus it's even worse this way

Why do you take our trash and then lavish them with millions of dollars? I find John Oliver to be an annoying, patronising cunt and I'd want him fitted with cement shoes and dumped into the Atlantic, along with Tears Morgan.

I mean why the hell do you do it America? Why?

Ricky Gervis I thought he was funny in the original office. However, he is actually the manager guy. He is not acting.

we are simply taking you over old chap

the british invasion never ended 1st came the music now comes the ideas

you will be british again

this is us imposing our culture upon you,just like you do to the world,resist it all you like the struggle only gets my dick harder

yeah totally, that British chick is so hot they had to shop it onto a burger slag.

WHO ARE YOU SHILLING FOR?

He was the guy who did "Jam" as well, wasn't he?

Hello.

Fear the Walking Dead has the two Brit people in it that are brothers on some farm.

The Walking Dead is full of Brits. I mean fuck America? Even Superman is a Brit, what's going on lads?

And now this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=LR8BpZVyoFo

You guys know where I could find it "freely" available?
Piratebay and Isohunt have 0 seeds...

Mr. Bean was funny I must admit that,but that was before (((they))) turned comedy in to politics

notice most of the talking heads are british?

milo? pjw? sargon? farrage? hopkins? peter hitchens?

notice how trump has a severe soft spot for the eternal anglo?

its all going to plan........

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Comedy as a whole has become an utterly subverted medium in this country.
Used to be amazing, now it's run at grassroots level by lefty faggot neets and juice bar baristas.
Got a mate who's in the stand-up circuit. It's SJW anti-white cuckoldry, and is filling up with stronk pakis and Muslims who peddle their tolerant BS but forget to be funny.
If you want to make it in this comedy around here then you can't be a white man, unless you're a lefty faggot. Anything remotely offensive or anti-lefty will get you blackballed.

Well at least they're not over here anymore. Your problem now. If it wasn't for the huge SJW population in America these people wouldn't even be popular.

For Big Train, that is.
Both Veep and Monkey Dust have plenty of seeds.

I think that anti-Trump propagandist Stephan Colbert is British,tho he could be Irish too.

I think Brazilian comedy is far superior. Webm related.

All the best sketches are on YT, or I'm sure a DVD collection wouldnonly cost a tenner.

borat guy is a jew (sacha cohen) just like stephen fry...

Monty Python was good.

F A T A L I T Y

Thanks.

Sorry user, but having a black guy in a movie is not propaganda. It's a fucking black guy in a movie.

fpbp
>/thread

If you like that watch Yes Minister and Yes Prime minister. It's what the Thick of It is based on.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgUemV4brDU

We dont choose which comedians to send to america you cuck choose who you want to keep and send the fails back to the UK.

Just want to point out we will never forgive or forget you cunts, sending back Piers 'the cuck' Morgan.
He may not be a comedian but he is a joke.

British comedy is wildly overrated (especially by Americans). There are a lot of reasons for this.

Mostly it's because we're the only country in the world that has a rich and and vast culture built on the same language as you. It's easy for you to watch our films and TV programmes, but of course you only get the best stuff. Why bother importing the typical run-of-the-mill shite like Love Island and Celebrity Big Brother?
That obviously leaves Americans with a distorted view of our culture.

That said, I don't understand why anyone (Americans or British) likes panel shows, Dr Who, Bake Off, etc in the first place. Maybe bad taste is just universal.

t.pleb who can't understand yes minister.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-5zEb1oS9A

A lot of the best stuff isn't allowed on TV. Yank born but Scots raised Jerry Sadowitz for instance.

Never afraid to say anything including jokes about Jimmy Saville before the truth came out.

"Hello moosefuckers! I tell you why I hate Canada, half of you speak French, and the other half let them."[
That one at the just for laughs festival got him knocked out by an audience member.

For the Burgers, The Thick of It is by the creator of Veep, but superior comedy. Malcolm Tucker is a genius comic character.

>kekistani entertained by british simpleton
Fitting

Yes Minister is based (but tbf anything with a laugh track always ages very poorly). I wasn't suggesting that all British TV is bad.

Most of it is though. Russell Howard, Mel & Sue, Stephen Fry, Gary Linekar, and Bridget Christie, etc. It's just dull misery.

He's still a fat cunt who acts like an asshole, political or not

Nah, he's on the anti-Trump train with all the other clueless and pathologically narcissistic luvvies.

Fair play though, he did stay out of the 2017 GE and Brexit debates.

Tbf though Trump is an utter cunt and makes for good comedy.

I wish 33 would just leave me alone

>brand
>comedian

burgers have a low bar for comedy. We export the shit. Dudley Moore was always in the shadow of Peter Cook yet Moore became more famous in the states, your brand of humour in general is weak.

Modern british comedy is pretty shit desu.
peter kay stuff is decent - max and paddy or phoenix nights. league of gentlemen is pretty funny as well.
a couple of favorites that i grew up with were Only fools and horses and Red Dwarf.
As far as comedians go, i think Frankie Boyle and Peter Kay are great.
Everything else is shit tier and American comedy is total dogshit tier.

Regardless of your view on Trump's policies, he really doesn't make for good comedy. Every single joke and punchline had already been done to death by July of last year.
12 months later and every single fucking comedian on planet Earth is still doing "small hands, orange skin, silly hair, funny lips". It was never very funny in the first place, but now it's just beyond tiresome.

Not to mention that the hysterical backlash against Trump has made it impossible for anyone to say anything shocking about him these days. He's been (unfavourably) compared to Hitler for enforcing existing immigration laws; he's been accused of singlehandedly exterminating all life as we know it for pulling out of the Paris Agreement; Griffin simulated his beheading; Patton Oswald called him a bigger threat than Al Qaeda; etc.
You can't top that. There's no point in trying. You won't find any nuance to exploit because Trump's opponents drained that well dry within a month of him announcing his candidacy.

hi

Trump's whole presidency is a circus and it's hilarious, from his spats with CNN and leftist idiots to all the awkward meetings he has with foreign diplomats.

But yeah, comedians are over-indulging in the low hanging fruit. The orange/toupe/tiny hands jokes were boring first time around.

How can this compress to only 2.7MB. Mind boggling wizardry at work here.

The fact that there hasn't been a Veep episode with a Malcolm Tucker cameo is a complete disgrace

harry enfield's show from a few years ago was pretty funny
they made fun of women, muslims and gay people

heres a video youtu.be/ok8R7jNFOPs

they had a sketch where they were calling merkel a queer as in she looked like a man