Are Armenians white? Caucasian?

Are Armenians white? Caucasian?

Where does whiteness end?

>White
Is Ana from TYT white? No.
>Caucasian
Sure, but that's like a third of the planet.

Whiteness for Americans has no limit. For Europeans it's their country borders.

Whats an armenian?

Implying that's even true in southern Europe

we are armenian
t. armenian

I mean you have to have a sub 85 IQ to think that is white.

Soon to be extinct once the Kurds and Turks finish the job.

What is whiteness then? what do you consider white?

do they look white? then they're white, thats the only meaningful usage of the word. Retards on here who claim white only means germanic, need to explain what the hell privelages a certain language family, and the germanic ethnicity, as the only white people. Is it because they're blond? They're not the only blondest, they're not even the blondest people, by proportion or colour. Balts, finns and north-east slavs are blonder. Is it eye colour? Obviously they aren't the only blue eyed people or the most blue eyed people, again by colour or poportion. Is it skin colour? They're by no means the lightest skinned europeans, slavs for example are a fairer skinned people then swarthy golden bronzed germans. English people and some dutch are basically the only pale germanic people, and the english people who are more germanic looking for example, are not the palest english people, and actually tend to be quiet tanned for british islanders.

Armenians are cavemen who managed to stay genetically the same through time

>They're not the only blondest,

*not the only blondes

Turk + Kurd = Turd

>White supremacist
You should have a better idea
Basically anyone above an octoroon. If you're 1/8 nig you are still a bit too much.

And I guess for geographoc location Europe excluding the muslim rapebabies and a bit of Russia. Finns are a special class

No blue eyes? Not really white.
>but muh brown and green eyed white ppl
Mongrels

Armenian != white

reee we are not cavemen, we wuz kangs

If an Irish Setter mixes with a Poodle, will there pups be Irish Setters? The answer is no, they will be something entirely different, a new breed.

Daily reminder that Americans invented the "white" identity to appropriate European culture.

Armenians are genealogy "White people" and speak and. Indo-European language.

My grandpa has blue eyes and he's Armemeian.

It end when I shove my cock in yo monkey ass.

Germanic peoples

Yes

>Are Armenians white? Caucasian?
Brown caucasoid
>Where does whiteness end?
South Germany

White skin is not a race.

I don't think so. They speak a language that imo sounds like mudslime speak.

Also the men always look the same and the women are ugly. Why do they look tired all the time too? Are the sockets of their eyes too big amd their skin sinks into the gap?

in Azerbaijan

>brown eyes
>white
pick one

This is as retarded as saying all of Asia is Japanese.

They speak an Indo-European language. Some of the words you say in everyday life are cognates with Armenian words. The "mudslime" words they may sometimes use are from an ancient White people language that predates Indo-European.

They are Caucasian, but I'm not sure if you could consider them white. They're OK people from what I hear though. The first nation in the world to embrace Christianity as the state religion, and they're enemies of the Turks.
Thing is, they and the Turks often look very similar. Turks have a lot of Caucasian genes - the "Armenoid" phenotype is very common among Turks, especially inland/eastern ones.

Are you fucking retarded? There's not a single ethnicity in this world where people are 100% blue-eyed. Finland caps it at like 90% I think. There are a lot of pure Irishmen with brown eyes.

>Italy is all of southern Europe

This is why there needs to be a separate board for Americans and Europeans, pol/Europe pol/America

Not nearly as retarded as saying that Germanics are the only whites. By the way, that map is pretty accurate.

armenia is the brazil of eurasia, the country contains whites, arabs, jews, and mixes of all
it's pointless to try to call armenia white or anything else, you have to look at the individual

I don't care about white, I care about Germanic peoples. You are a shitskin mongrel to me.

White is a meaningless term as it could be better applied to some Japanese than Spaniards. We're all Europeans, and Europe ends where Turkey begins. Caucasian is a racial category which also covers Persians, Arabs and Jews, so identifying as Caucasian is meaningless to preserve European culture, identity and demography.

Besides, identifying as a European nationalist pisses off EU cucks when they know I voted leave.

>Burger Education
No, it's not. That's Turkey.