The corporation jews told him to kill himself unless he wants to see his children die and being accused of being a...

the corporation jews told him to kill himself unless he wants to see his children die and being accused of being a pedophile

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170104005906/http://en.mediamass.net:80/people/chester-bennington/deathhoax.html
google.ca/search?q=chester death hoax bennington&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQkIq4nJnVAhWDdT4KHRqtAJw4ChD8BQgHKAI&biw=1280&bih=566#imgrc=0thL-BhnLuKupM:
heavy.com/entertainment/2017/07/chester-bennington-chris-cornell-friendship-close-suicide-birthday-godfather-photos-videos/
archive.is/n1dFu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I second this statement. My dad works at Nintendo and he told me the same thing.

could have trump'd the whole plan
with 1 tweet.

Literally who

Maybe he learned that John Podesta is his father and couldn't take it.

Erotic auto asphyxation claims another victim.

If you are a musiccuck it is either this or AIDS or you turn into Madonna,

probably the worst rock singer/lyricist ever

He made failure/suicide music for white boys with his kike producers.

S

I read that kikes make celebrities kill themselves as a ritual sacrifice to moloch or whater shit they worship there. That football player that killed himself (sorry, don't remember his name) in prison actually painted the illuminati sign on the wall with his blood.

Also, apparently, a Chester Bennington death hoax circulated some time last week. This was on Snopes, but it has since been removed.

archive link or fuck off

web.archive.org/web/20170104005906/http://en.mediamass.net:80/people/chester-bennington/deathhoax.html

>mfw

Are you implying that I photoshopped this? Lol-lol,
google.ca/search?q=chester death hoax bennington&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQkIq4nJnVAhWDdT4KHRqtAJw4ChD8BQgHKAI&biw=1280&bih=566#imgrc=0thL-BhnLuKupM:

>Tfw I've become so numb to this kind of news

you mean like pic related?

I mean this is completely out there and cant be proven but god damn do they look related.

He looks nothing like Podesta. Face blindness is real

There's almost nothing linking Chester to Podesta, but you gotta admit they do look pretty similar.

>Crawling_in_my_skin.jpg

can you hook me up wit a nintendo 64?

>Written by Jessica Simpson

Is there something I'm not seeing here?

He honestly looks like a fucking pedo.
Hey corpokikes, kill this faggots kids anways and oust him as a pedo.

I don't know about the John Podesta stuff BUT he was the godfather to one of Chris Cornell's kids! WTF

heavy.com/entertainment/2017/07/chester-bennington-chris-cornell-friendship-close-suicide-birthday-godfather-photos-videos/

Archived that archive.is/n1dFu

with a quickness