Are protestants to blame?

Protestants, otherwise known as protesters, left the original church created by Jesus himself to follow the beliefs of other humans. Their churches are not the original building created by Jesus, but by the devil himself.

Protestants created atheism. Because it was genetically inherited to protest, follow the act & beliefs of humans, be under the guidance of satan, as well as to physically, mentally, and emotionally remove themselves from church of Jesus; thus, promoting atheism. As atheists mostly leave protestant religions, like their ancestors left the Catholic church, it's inherently...their heritage.

Aren't protestants just savages? Just about everything that became of the world today was due to their self-righteous protests.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
carm.org/list-of-roman-catholic-false-teachings
carm.org/luthers-95-theses
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Catholics are to blame for becoming too degenerate to accept for wholesome Northern folk.

All they had to do was stick to their faith without corruption and gay orgies but they simply couldn't resist.

>created by Jesus himself
Saint Peter

As I understand, Jesus Christ created a church that is the Catholic Church.

Spain is wonderful btw, I'd very much love to go back! Your Catholic Churches are just immaculately beautiful and the artwork was enough to make an American cry!

Photo relevant to my time in Spain.

Very interesting. I've been around enough non-Catholics to not have a good time, I couldn't imagine a non-Jesus based religion.

>good time
See, there you go again with that degeneracy.

Ah yeah, a Catholic woman who enjoys the drink. As us Catholics say, 'confessing others sins only hold up the line.'

do Catholics read the KJV?

Depends.

KJV was created by a king who wanted a bible published in English as well as to fit Anglo-theology. From my understanding, KJV allowed divorces and remarries to happen; even if it was just to be a gold-digger etc.

Well what fucking Bible do Catholics read from (who speak english)?

you know martin luther was a jesuit right

Depends on mass. DRB, NVB, CCD, RSV-CE, JB, NJB, NAB, GNB-CE, NRSV-CE, are all approved by the Catholic church that I just googled.

Who is Martin Luther?

yes its just the catholic bible in english
wrong king james just want the bible in english to break the catholic gate keepers

a jesuit monk who started protestantism you mong

Roman Catholicism is the most based religion. Ireland fought for what was right.

KJV is the protestant version of the bible, it's not even approved for mass. I was always taught King James wanted to be a whore with multiple wives, (something against the Catholic church), and went on to create his OWN church, the Church of England, to fit anglo beliefs. Which is quite ironic, as the Catholic church forbid this practice for GOOD REASON. Now we have things like Gold-digging wives, who are under the power of King James vs the Pope (and Jesus Christ), and that's literally why that became a thing and why people have to be scared of being divorced.

Protestants arent Christian

>access to bible
>not good for christianity
>reddit spacing

KJV - promotes Satanism; and allows women to be directly influenced by Satan as well as the poltergeists of the vengeance of KJ's murdered wives. KJ was a weak man who choose a weak wive, then went on to be a murderer and create his own church (vanity). It's literally the tale of a demon on a throne.

What are you talking about?

The priesthood in the west was corrupt, but not that much.

Protestantism was an excuse for local lords to confiscate church property. And Clergy was disliked for it's lax practices (like indulgences and such). I saw some analyses, that said, that because of black death clergy standards got loose.

And what did come of Protestantism? Anabaptists, for instance.

Matthew 7:16
>By their fruits ye shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Countless sexual scandals at the catholic church...if you think Christ would be thrilled at the palaces you have built for churches, I suspect you should read the bible.

Catholicism has become the religion of decadence and its acceptance of addiction is quite disappointing.

Imagine spending this much energy, and countless lives, on parsing which is the "true" cult devoted to an epic fantasy series. It's hilarious.

You aren't aware of what you are promoting. As for sins, like I said before, only confess your own sins, as confessing other's sins hold up the line.

Protestants created atheism because they heretically believe you can sin all your life as long as you "repent" and still be saved. Nobody with a just mind wants to go to Heaven with a sinner.

>creates a twisted scam church full of idolatry and saints
>blames others when they leave said corrupted church
Catholics are the ones who gave Protestants a reason to protest

wrong it was made by the church of england which is pretty much catholic except they allow divorce because of king henry the 8th it was only later the church of england become more closer to protestantism

>I was taught KJ was bad by a totally unbiased opinion from a Church which lost power

Catholicism esteems human tradition & culture over that of the ways of God, its basis is rooted upon human decrees, they are unable to argue from the Bible, instead it has to rely on Vatican-sanctioned histories, they use idols, pray through false intercessors like Saints & Mary, even though Jesus alone is the way to the Father, they instituted pagan festivals & holidays, and even presumptuously assume the power to remit sin. In their Catechism they tampered with God's Law -- removed the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the # (fulfilling Daniel 7). The history of Catholicism has been one of Satanic abuse employing political & martial power to exert their will. The only Biblical argument they use for Popery is "Peter is the rock of the church" yet that isn't a justification for Papal hierarchical arrangement whatsoever -- read the books written by Peter, he never in anyway condones such an architecture. Upon the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus, the Church was small, far-flung, and fragile, and so Peter was raised up to clarify questions and give context to the example laid by Christ to the early church -- so yes, in this way the "church was built on the rock of Peter" which is to say, his teachings & clarifications -- not the man or any man -- Jesus is the foundation on which we must place our faith completely.
Orthodox have many of the same problems as Catholicism.
Faggot-sects of Jesuit-infiltrated "Protestantism" have lost their balls and are no longer standing up against the seat of the Antichrist power which is Popery and most still false sabbath. Although the early Reformers didn't agree on much, they got the ball rolling and agreed that Papacy was illegitimate.

>Comprehensive history of the Reformation & Catholic blasphemy
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

carm.org/list-of-roman-catholic-false-teachings
carm.org/luthers-95-theses

Catholics:Emotional believers
Protestants:Logical believers
Orthodox: Traditional believers
All of these must be maintained by someone who doesn't allow emotion,greed or lust overcome their minds so their followers are not going in the same spiral.
Corruption comes from weak priests!

I am very aware of it, do you even understand how praying to saints and the virgin go against the teachings of Christ?

The catholic church continues to move further and further from his teachings.

If you saw your brother about to drink poison, would you try to stop him?

>protestants created atheism
Atheism existed long before christianity was invented.

I was taught every religion in my public school days as a teenager.

>except they allow degeneracy
Did you not read my excerpt on "gold-diggers". Because KJ went against the bible to remarry, as well as murder, his wives. KJV is a protestant bible, it's unrecognized. Protestants hate the womb. You know if one domino falls...

>Protestants, otherwise known as protesters, left the original church created by Jesus

original church is from Constantinople, the city that was raided fair few times by the scums gathered by the fake cunts who resided in Rome since 1054. So protestants did not leave the original church. Protestants chose to ignore the original church, since not much money was there for them.

Protestants were created by the german fuckcunt, as was the "original" church was as you claim. On the pretext of the fake deed Constantine himself gave the said "original" church.

I have no clue how in the clear mind can you be as you are. "Western civilization".

If you put your trust, and have a single living particle in you that knows that Christ is real and it will be as he said it will be - I ask what your excuse will be.

Catholics aren't Christian

Protestants are cucks who literally worship the British royal family. They also started the downfall of Christianity

>Protestants are cucks who literally worship the British royal family.
Anglicans=all protestants
Nice shitpost tea nigger.

t. doesn't know Gregory IX

Youre implying the Catholic church isnt irredeemably corrupted, which it is.

dude you didnt even know who martin luther was you turd

A black guy who had a dream, something like Muhammad only regarding race.

NIV is the Bible version I think.

t. Knows nothing about catholicism other than jewish propaganda

Yeah I knew who he was. My family were alive and living in Chicago during that time period.

Was Jesus Christ a heretic too by saving the thief on the cross? Do you think yourself to be better than everyone? We are all sinners, user.
Luke 23:33-43King James Version (KJV)

33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.

34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

35 And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God.

36 And the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar,

37 And saying, If thou be the king of the Jews, save thyself.

38 And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, This Is The King Of The Jews.

39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.

40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

>, left the original church created by Jesus himself to follow the beliefs of other humans. Their churches are not the original building created by Jesus, but by the devil himself.

Actually this is what the Catholic Church did and why it degenerated so far.

>Protestants created atheism.

And Catholics created protestants. Notice how protestantism and all the various problems of corruption like indulgences and local translations werent a problem for the Orthodox?

The Catholic Church fell to the temptation of temporal power and even carved out its own political territory and armies. Meanwhile the Orthodox stayed true to the original teachings of Christ and the Church Fathers, and survived not only Islam but Communism and the Mongol hordes.

99.9% of the Evil people attribute to Christianity is based on the actions of the Catholic and Protestant heretics who have forsaken the bride of Christ and cut themselves off from Divine Grace.

>Constantinople
Let me just add that city and region was given to Turks in 15th century if memory serves me right, and then again it was made sure Constantinopole stays under muslims.

Small dick syndrome by the holy guys from Rome is it not? And people in west are running away from "religion" nowdays. Oh how come. How come.

Orthodoxy seems cool. If i go to an Antiochan Church, are there going to be a bunch of sand people? And is there something in the bible about not disliking sand people?

>Orthodoxy seems cool. If i go to an Antiochan Church, are there going to be a bunch of sand people?

The Antiochian church is the fastest growing and majority convert church.

>And is there something in the bible about not disliking sand people?

Racism and nationalism has no place in the teachings of Christ and the Church Fathers.

>And is there something in the bible about not disliking sand people?

Yes,

** ingore that last part, am posting on my phone and had trouble formatting.

>Calls protestants heretics
>Thinks salvation (at least partially) comes from works

>Racism and nationalism has no place in the teachings of Christ and the Church Fathers.
LE SOUTH AFRICA IS RAYCISS.

dont buy into sales pitch, shit burger cunt.

if you want orthodox thing - then for you it has to be an american orthodox church, national by nature sanctioned by all other national orthodox nations. no globalism, no one world jolly good unity shit. only good neighbourly relations. if it does not exist then work your thing on your own.

It was an excuse for the lords, but they still needed the people along for the ride, which is only possible if the institution of the church is severely lacking. The clergy brough it upon themselves.

Cathars are the real master race though.

Phyletism is literally false doctrine.

If catholics wouldn't scam people by selling them land in heaven, destroy all means of art and science, and make people believe and worship a book which is written in a language public can't understand, Protestants wouldn't exist.

Catholics are to blame.

The art of business capitalism is only understood by a select few.

>Protestants, otherwise known as protesters, left the original church created by Jesus himself to follow the beliefs of other humans. Their churches are not the original building created by Jesus, but by the devil himself.

>by jesus
>cucking for pagans = what jesus wanted
No.

whoever taught you that is a Catholic cuck

can you try speaking in English?

>The clergy brough it upon themselves
Arguably true.

Two wrongs doesn't make a right though.

>Protestants are to blame
never mind that Catholics
>Worship idols
>Horde Idols
>think you need to confess your sins to a human to be forgiven
>Have large amounts of unnecessary rituals
>Pray to the virgin marry, not just to the Father and son
>Have a bullshit hierarchy system in the church that makes some men more equal in the eyes of god according to them.
Clearly protestants are the problem, not the ones breaking and ignoring a shit ton of the teachings of Jesus.

top kek
Martin Luther King Jr. was named after somebody.

that somebody is who we are discussing.

beat it Catholic weenie

toppest kek

Yeah, and because it is understood by a few, profits a few, and feeds off the ignorant public, people protest against it creating even worse ideologies like communism.

In both cases, protesters are merely a natural reaction to the way things are. If you are being protested you should blame yourself instead of protesters, because you created them.

Nationalism is actually under the bible, to follow the law of the land. It also promotes peace and justice. (Love thy neighbor).

It's why in Chicago the Russians and the Italians get along.

Douay-Rheims is superior

he freed the slaves

Protestants preach heresy. They worship the Bible as an idol.

>Point out corruption and lack of following the Holy Texts in doctrines
>500 years later Catholics are still mad that they were "harmed" because of their fraud, deceit, and suppression was criticized
>Blame all their problems on even the people who are trying to help them by saying something is wrong

Roman Catholics.

>Nationalism is actually under the bible, to follow the law of the land. It also promotes peace and justice. (Love thy neighbor).

Its not under the Church established by Christ and the 2000+ years tradition of the unbroken Church.

Might wany to change your flag then, protestants have no history defending the faith against Mohammedans

>Finding a Holy Text sacred and fundamental is idolatry
This is why Roman Catholics continue to fail spiritually.

Martin Luther is THE original shit poster in the world. Dude went up to the church doors, mind you this is a time when if you said anything against teh church they just tortured and killed you, and nailed a big ass list of why the church is fucked, and why anyone who follows it is fucked and doomed to hell.

Then proceeds to continue to shit post the church until he says fuck it, im gonna go make a better church with blackjack and hookers. Proceeds to make Lutherism, IE Catholic Lite, which cut out all, the bullshit, then from there the rest of the protestant reformation took place. Which in short gave the middle finger to the pope and said fuck you we dont need YOU to tell us we are saved we will save ourselves.

Are you a leftist? Because you sound like one. If someone told you you had to get a job and make money to feed your family, a white Catholic comes up with an idea that creates basically what is a charity to find sufficient funds; ie "Buy a place in heaven" as in "Please donate to my family". How you take it and interpret THAT is the basis of foundation of freedom. Now, I know a lot of black people who face the same dilemma and you know what they do? Rob, kill someone, steal things, sell drugs to innocent children, burn down places, to make a profit. Now, which one sounds more innocent and "god-like"?

Sure, the white Catholic might be an idiot, but welcome to the art of business capitalism. You can literally BE ANYONE and still create a job that creates jobs and it's just a big charity fund when you really think about it.

You remind me of those people who sued Red Bull because you actually didn't grow wings here on earth. You never know, buying into it might have given you a spot in heaven. Maybe a drunkenly father saw that, donated his beer money, which helped him quit. I don't know.