Tommy Robinson is a Jew

Most of you know this already but here's a redpill you can give to those who don't.

It's time to wake up, England!

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/21/tommy-robinson-✡️/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Moarpheus88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares remove kebab every Sup Forums browser that thinks every jew is evil and in on some massive plot together is stupid some jews are based and our allies.

>muh based jews!

You're a child.

>all of the people fighting the migrant crisis are jews
>and none if them will name the jews actually responsible for the migrant crisis
>which results in nothing actually being accomplished
>theyre based tho..

This thread was made by this autist: twitter.com/Moarpheus88

He is mentally ill and should be avoided.

>all the sources he gave is mental illness
dont worry finnshill. i have something very special coming for your girl lauren

>H-He could be a jew
>better let unlimited muslims in now
How fucking stupid are you?
>spencergate
now this sounds like a credible new source.

can you two just stop

>could be a jew
m8 he said it himself: "im jewish."

>better let unlimited muslims in now
where was this implies?

try harder trs

he started it

TOMMY HERE

FUCK OFF YOU BURGER CUNT

post yfw tommy fights the terrorists by working for them

Nice try Mohamad.

E E EDL!
E E EDL!
E E EDL!
E E EDL!

POST YFW

WE DONT FUCKING CARE
HE COULD BE A FUCKING MUSLIM YOU DOPEY BASTARD

FUCK
HE COULD BE A FUCKING LIZARD CUNT JEW MUSLIM
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK
WANNA KNOW WHY >>>???????

BECAUSE HE CALLS OUT THE MUSLIM RAT WHEN NOBODY ELSE WILL !!!!!
Fuck this thread

OOO GOYS TOMMY IS ACTUALLY CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
WE DONT FUCKING CARE MATE

wonder how long till the DOTR and these Zionist sellouts meet their god

Reminder for everyone to report organized spam threads like this. It's most effective if you report every post they make in the thread. Organized spam is against the rules.

Not so fast share blue, we love the Jews just NOT (((them)))

Good man

I did not know this, but also did not trust this guy. Thanks, OP.

He is obviously just basic bitch cuck

Sage this anti semitic bullshit

Strange I never seen this moarpheus faggot ever go after leftists and antifa. Always shitting on anyone right wing with some real life non internet presence, its almost like he is a tool of someone to browbeat these people.

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.

Checked and bump