EU CIVIL WAR: Austria threatens to send army to Italy border in 24 HOURS over migrant row

EU CIVIL WAR: Austria threatens to send army to Italy border in 24 HOURS over migrant row

archive.is/3pYyW

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/830675/EU-row-migrants-Italy-austria-border-army-soldiers-mediterranean-route
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Posted 19/07/17
>21/07/17

>24 Hours

At work, archive links blocked. Gib summary.

>At work
express.co.uk/news/world/830675/EU-row-migrants-Italy-austria-border-army-soldiers-mediterranean-route

>reddit normsters
It's in a different time zone.

He means that's how long it will take to close the border if Italy cucks out.

i thought austria was run by a commie fag

lmao some hippie friends of mine are in Austria trying to flee Trumps xenophobia

Don't allow migrants = Bad
Allow migrants = Bad
Don't allow migrants = Allow migrants

2 + 2 = 5 after all

Who didn't see this coming? I mean I couldn't have told you which two but I knew two countries if not more where going to get into it over this. They all need to smarten up and boot the migrants out. They add nothing of value, they'll never assimilate, they're nothing but problems.

Sure is and the EU is ahead of us, faggot. The sun rises in the east.

> flee to Austria to escape xenophobia
> be put in the same camps as rapefugees because your visa expired

Is it really a phobia when you know the people's ideology involves a large degree of killing you? I'm not really afraid of snakes but I wouldn't want to go snake island in Brazil. Doesn't mean I hate the snakes, just means I don't want to die.

Austria has to take their fair share of poor, black, sub saharian immigrants or face the consequences.
They are the nation who has given birth to Hitler, they have many reparations left to pay!

about time someone did something
good for you Austria never yield an inch

Could this mark the beginning of the end of the (((EU))) guys? Is it possible that the sun will rise sooner than we though boyos?

That's why it was published earlier, because it already happened in their time zone.

Can't wait for it.
Italy is not going to warehouse any more and, besides, all of them wanna go north.
Open the gates and let the fun begin.

see below

>fighting your own people over immigrants

look what the jews have done

WW 3 : European Boogaloo

>to the border
not over it then

absolutely not happening

Austria .... like always, not the guts to do something.

>>Pathetic

>what are web proxies
Do not use them for this very site.

>Desperate Italian officials have said they are considering allowing thousands of migrants out of the country and into the rest of Europe, as they struggle to cope with the 10,000 people arriving every day.

>Austria, which shares a border with Italy via Brenner, an Alpine mountain pass, has reacted to the proposals with fury, saying it would immediately introduce border controls in the region.

>Yesterday during a border visit, Austria's Interior Minister Wolfgang Sobotka said: "Italy granting humanitarian visas to migrants is unacceptable. In that case, we would immediately introduce controls in Brenner.

>"Humanitarian visas are a European issue, not Italian.”

>Today he elaborated further on his government's possible response, in an interview with German newspaper Bild.

>He said: “If the number of illegal migrants towards Austria keeps rising we will close the border in Brenner.

>"Within 24 hours we can close the border and carry out strict controls with our soldiers".

>Italy has long complained it is being left alone to cope with the brunt of the refugee crisis with high numbers of migrants arriving on Italian shores, as the country marks an entry point to the EU on one of the most popular routes for people arriving from Libya.

>Austrian soldiers could shut down the border in 24 hours of Italy giving visas to migrants

>Deputy Foreign Minister Mario Giro said Italy is considering issuing 200,000 temporary migrant visas, allowing them to travel throughout the EU in a bid to force other countries to take note of the problem.

>Mr Sobotka said he wanted to "close the Mediterranean route" taken by thousands of refugees each day and added that "co-operation between the so-called rescuers and the trafficking mafia has to end".

>The crisis has revealed deep divisions within the EU, with Italy demanding Vienna "lower the tone" regarding threatening to send in the army.

>Mr Giro told Il Manifesto: “We are in a tug of war.

>“We don’t accept being turned into a European hotspot, or feeling guilty because we rescue people, so deciding what to do with the migrants who arrive is everyone’s responsibility.”

>granting humanitarian visas to migrants is unacceptable
So tolerant!

No worries, Italy. You can send all your niggers over here. We will gladly bend over for you because we are cucks of the highest degree and have no spine. We already have an "emergency plan" set up to take in and house thousands of nigger subhumans within a short time.
So, don't despair, Italy. Our buttholes are wide open for you. We're not even in the EU but we will still let ourselves get flooded with illegal nigger migrants.

I really wonder how long it will take until some italian navy commander finaly snaps and orders to shoot the shitskins before they make it to shore.

Jokes aside, Italy should get nuked. They take in thousands of niggers every day who are obvious economic migrants. They don't do SHIT against all these NGOs cucking them to such extreme levels. They have no spine at all.

And what are they doing now? Instead of rounding up the niggers, putting them on boats and sending them back to wherever the fuck they came from, they threaten their fellow Europeans to dispose literal subhuman garbage onto their lands. You couldn't get more traitorous, dishonorable, cowardly and pathetic than that if you tried. Do they think it's in their own interest if other countries inside Europe are eventually flooded with niggers as well? They don't look past the tip of their nose because they're globalist, kike-loving cucks and traitors of the highest degree. All these spineless politicians who tolerate this bullshit deserve to be executed in the worst way possible.

interesting. Sobotka actually seems pretty based despite not being freedom party but still conservative.