I'm moroccan and i'm going to live in the Netherland

Is it hard to learn dutch?

Let me tell you something, we don't want more of you here.

But I definetely want more Morroccans here, they are chill, so fck off.
A little bit about the pronunciation but it's easier than german imo. Good luck and welcome here! :)

Considering that after three generations your fellow Moroccans still can't speak it, I'd say yes.

>flag
Checks out. Probably a Hans or a McPatty

Hello Guus, please stop LARP'ing.

Opkankeren het is vol

You are literally the niggers of the Netherlands

Honestly, i'm sorry about the behavior of my fellows.
But I still intend to come.

Yes. Now back to Morocco.

As for you, hodgie, you literally put a nuflag on rather than geographic location because you're probably a Kraut LARPing.

Does everyone here just enjoy responding to sage threads, knowing full well they are sage threads?

yes

Yes, Dutch is very difficult to speak and write. Only intelligent white people speak Dutch well, not so easy for kiddieficking shit shins from NorthNiggerStankistan.

We dont need more islam trash. People like you that are born here still do not know the difference between die/dat/deze. Fuck off.

Tu es a fille?

Nah just remember to spit every time you say g

Why not move to the UAE?

We will burn your house down if you come we will put pork infront of your door. We will make fun of the islam. You know Wilders (anti islam) was the second party? You really think we want you here?

I think we have enough of you here, we need less of your people here desu, they should return home, we even have transracial individuals larping as you guys

>WE WILL
lmao none of that actually happens, stay mad cuck

Tu devrais commencer par te préoccuper de ton propre pays.
Dois-je te rappeler que mes frères Algériens colonisent ton pays?

yes its a fucked up taaltje

Eventually, you'll get everyone to speak Moroccan Arabic.

Thank you! :)

>dutch?
>boring people
>girls are slutty
>food is horrible, it is basically everything fried
>cold sandwiches for lunch

Yeah you're definatenly a LARPer, take off your flag, Hans.

Imagine English + German with Semitic tier guttural.

Kill yourself

Why should i?

>Is it hard to learn dutch?

good taqqiya, my frend, i have used in the past. if u keep asking this question enough naive will let you in. once ur in then you can subjugate netherlands losers and speak moroccon of course

u can meet me in rotterdam muslim zone we will be able to expand control in the citie

DONT IM BEGGING YOU NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE

Faggot does not deny it.
LARPer Hans, take off your fucking nuflag and stop being a cunt.

As a full blood dutch who knows his full family history
Came to America to own land in New Amsterdam

I say
STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY ANCESTORS HOMELAND

And to the dutch there in the netherlands. Please get it together. I hope it's not as bad as Germany or britian. Much love from the US

Not interested
If I emigrate here it is to avoid living in an Islamic world.
I'd sincerely like to assimilate to the Dutch culture.

Paddy's arent like that

Fuck off.

change your flag to this it will be more convincing

take care, allahu ackbar

It's more of the fact that the only people to hav EU Flags are Krauts or McPaddys.
Krauts, I can understand since the EU is their 4th reich, but for the Paddy's it's because they are embarassed of their geoflag.

Thanks brother.

Nog erger dan de surinamers?

Literally won't happen.

Please come here, and bring all your brothers, and sisters. I need some girls to clean my house and you can pull the plow while I hit you with my whip.

Also it makes it easier for me to kill Moroccans if they are here, I will not have to travel so far. Come look me up! I will give you a nice warm "bath"

Veel en VEEL erger. 50% van de marrokaanse jongeren tussen de 14 en 24 is in aanraking geweest met justitie (dus boete/rechtbank)

I thought it was the Turks.

Sorry, i quoted the wrong person.

In mijn ervaring is dat meestal voor het rijden van de scooter van hun broer voor de tigste keer.

Prove that you're a hodgie, show your geo location, LARPer.

>In mijn ervaring is dat meestal voor het rijden van de scooter van hun broer voor de tigste keer.

Source please.

nah turks are pretty productive
antillians are by far the worst but there is less of them than there is morrocanz

Nederlands is best makkelijk te leren.

In all objectivity, why do you hate Moroccans?

Not from Netherlands, but I can guarantee you it's 90% Islam. I don't make such a big deal about race, but the violent religion that comes with it I can't tolerate.
I see not a single positive thing about this religion.

So far they haven't really managed to show the world they are an adorable, friendly minority.

There's a very visible group of moroccan youth ruining it for everybody with anti-social behaviour and petty crime, let's put it that way.

I see.

>flag
>Cuck
How do you feel when a refugee can rape a 10 year old in your little piss stain country and get community service?

Because your youth is the most cancerous people on earth, rude welfare leeching islamic but not really entitled bitch children. Fucking control yourself and stop shitting up the country verdomde trijtervlogger

I know a few middle eastern, also african guys. They are only muslim when they need to talk with their families, but hang out with us and drink.
They also work hard and appreciate our countries, so I see them as totally equal.

stop larping

I'm not Austrian, but this country is pretty comfy. I don't care about the politics that much.

How is your day?

Then where are you from?
As for my day, ca va bien. It's only morining here.

Eh, they only become trouble when they are the local majority. hence the loud objections to more of them coming here filling up their isolated 'comunities' and shitting up the place futher because they will become influenced by the malcontents among the same group. Split them all up into no more the 2 families in the same neighborhood. distrubute them evenly so they wont influence eachother and are forced to become integrated or be a social periah.

Likewise. How do you feel? The last person talking like that should be a leaf. Look at your own state of affairs. Wew

>overrepresented in crime
>Have been here for generations but still have integration problems like they just came off the boat
>welfare leeches to the highest degree
>Islamic extremism

What you talking bout, greaser. A refugee rapes someone here (we only have a few) they don't get community service, they get locked up.

I'm pretty sure you have other blood in you just like the shits here, either way, your story was cringy

The guys I am talking about are mostly upper middle class and also have "smart" parents.
Many of the new arrivals have trouble reading and will probably never find a place in our countries. That won't end well.

Dutch, originally. Talking about which, it's time for me to adapt to great Austrian tradition and make a full three-course lunch. What's wrong with 6pm as a lunch time anyway?

Have a good day, Canadabro.

Wait, 6 pm? How are you 10 hours ahead? That math is inaccurate.

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT YOU AGAIN

reported to the AIVD.

Stay away. Most dutchies are turing against multiculturalism, and especially morrocans because they are overrepresented in not only crime, but also welfare support etc.

Most people here are going to look you after nowadays.

There's alot of racists in the netherlands nowadays who scream n shout when they see muslims

Honestly why do all the Dutch women I have met seem to be social autists?

You attract women who are like you?

> 1 post by this ID

Also fuck off we are full.

I have purer dutch blood than you.
>inb4 hurdur nigger murica mongrel
Niggers in America make up 8 to 10% of population and that's just within 50 to 80 years

South Africa
>literally live on whole nigger continent
>only 10% of population is white
>whites being pushed off continent
>rape some of the highest in the world
You're probably some half niglet. The result of a nigger raping your mom, slitting her throat as he came. But she survived and had you. Faggot

>Avoid islamic world
>Goes to an islamizing nation

If you want to avoid islam, going to china or brazil makes more sense.

Muslims in the Netherlands will see you as a traitor and Dutch will see you as a muslim. Your only friends will be the leftie ugly social outcasts.

Boers are actually pure white, since both whites and blacks hate each other.
>Nuflag
Figures.

They commit a lot of crime, they support or fight for ISIS, they bring islam and all islamic problems, there are too many and that will lead to inevitable civil war.

This. 100%. Take notes OP.

No it's nearly 3pm here, which is when people here eat a full meal. Dutch people autistically eat it at 6pm. It takes me a while to adjust to this.

Yeah but agian, the natives are the majority and these people had to adapt to the local native austrian standards, hence why they became better then their peers who refused. Austria has to my knowdlege no minority-majority cities, i am not sure about that but the absense of a comfortable fallback in the minority 'culture' is a thing to consider.

The worst part about that is that the state doesn't offer integration courses anymore but still makes it manditory.

So a fresh of the fucking boat person has to try and /find and apply/ to a integration class, which is mostly held on shitty ROC's with inexprienced teachers mainly motivated to get the teaching fees. which the immigrant can't pay out of his own purse so he gets our taxdollars to pay for it but the classes are generally so shit they don't even bother and hence they fall into the parallel communities, get turned into either islamists or people who just don't fucking care about the land they are living in or actively dislike it.

VVD agenda of privatizing those courses was the worst mistake we could have made.

I'm not dutch you foggot, and not an afrikaner. But you're cringy with your pathetic hold on your ancestry. You're a mongrel American, deal with it

>Is it hard to learn dutch?
Yes, because all Dutch just speak English to you.

If you don't show your flag it's hard to tell which kind of dutch women you have met

>the dutch are a horrific mangling of gerry's tommy's and frogs anyway.

>the natives are the majority and these people had to adapt to the local native austrian standards

This made me lol a little, since I live in Vienna. Things are always a little different here than in the rest of Austria.

Stay in your desert shithole country Achmed. Nobody wants you here.

>Pathetic hold to ancestry
>Accuses of being a mongrel

Projection from a mongrel.

If ancestry holds no value, then being a mongrel wouldn't be negative. Get out of afrikaner land.

>I'm moroccan and i'm going to live in the Netherland

Coming anyway :)

haha get fucked pannenkoeken nikkers

It's not like you could teach integration in an afternoon. I visited Malmo to talk to some rapefugees. I asked one what he thought about Swedish people and he said: "what swedish people?"

These places are colonies.

Fuck off Appie, we already have enough inbred goatfuckers obstructing our supermarket entrances as it is.

You shut your whore mouth, Frans.

Hey abdullah how's it going?
After 8 century of domination our blood flows in your veins :)

Won it with 2 wars, they have to deal with it.

Feel free to come. You'll live long enough to regret it and that makes me happy.

Your people can only build shit that you try to escape it so rapidly. You lack pride.

And you conform gladly to jewish plans that you profess to hate.

How can you look in the mirror and not be revolted at your parasitic nature?

Doubt it is as bad as De Randstad. there is a certain threshold you must reach before they feel comfortable enough to be overtly cancerous. its larger in cities then in small villages but it all has the same effect. maybe your area hasn't reach that threshold yet

still, you do admit you live in the exception i suppose.

Nah Austria is too cucked, wer are small country and things have changed in the last years.
If we don't get a right wing government in September, we are done for. But it looks very likely that we will, our left wing is killing itself.
Makes me pretty happy