Hahahahahahaha Look how tiny the Y chromosone is compared to the X. Men forever BTFO!

Hahahahahahaha Look how tiny the Y chromosone is compared to the X. Men forever BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-inactivation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>women in charge of straight lines

>one small ass chromosome made men stronger and smarter than women

Men confirmed more efficient than women, can code an entire gender with 40% less chromosomal DNA.

Are you completely retarded?

Hahahahahahaha Look how tiny your penis is compared to mine. OP forever BTFO!

That one small chromosome must be kicking in

Jokes on you faggot i'm xxy.

OP seems to think having more chromosomes is better, so you tell me.

>One is just a wasteful replica of genetic code
>The other actually matters and regulates lots of shit
Imagine having literally wasteful genetics lmao

Look at all these ass-blasted sperglords. This was actually a refreshingly creative Dembot post. Are you a chick, OP? I'd fucking drill that ass. Think Carville/Matalin.

chromosomes??

how dare you project gender stereotypes onto me you transphobic nazi

Except having two X is better considering that they are compatible, and able to pick up the slack of one another and avoid many genetic disorders, and are freely able to adapt and mutate, while a Y chromosone is always on it's own, unable to adapt to change and has been slowly shrinking out of existence. It's one of the reaaons males are so much more prone to being haemophiliacs and such.

Sheer raw amount of genetic information doesn't mean shit.

A fucking Horse has like 4x the genetic material per cell nucleus than a Human and we all know how buttfuck retarded Horses are.

Only one X chromosomes is active in women's cell. Hence, a females cells can either be of her Fathers X or her mothers X. So the Y chromosome is in addition to the X. Whereas the females extra X is redundant.

Only one of them is active. It's a waste and redundant.

Men are the experiemental gender. That's why men are stronger and smarter more often than women.

The 2nd X chromosome acts a reserve if some genes on the first X would become unusuable for whatever reason.

so all men are manlets in a way

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-inactivation

Women are just jelly they can't compete.

To think something so tiny could be entirely responsible for all Human Civilization.

Sorry you are incorrect. I studied biochemistry.

technically they used more, but females have 2 copies for extra rigidity