Why does my girlfriend oftiend get mad if I don't have sex with her?

Why does my girlfriend oftiend get mad if I don't have sex with her?

I thought girls were less sex obsessed than guys.

You're on Sup Forums, you don't have a girlfriend

>Sex
>Girlfriend

SAGE

fpbp

No muslims allowed in this thread, btw

It's not about sex user, it's about their vanity and faggot ass female ego. You saying no to their advances, which they believe are the hottest and sexiest, is basically breaking their whole world view down.

I agree. Sometimes I just feel like sleeping and I sleep soundly like a baby next to my girlfriend but I wake up the next morning and she'll be mad at me for not having sex with her the night before and she'll start talking about me not wanting her anymore.

She'll think she's unappealing. Something that dwells deep in her mind, so she fights it off with sex.

It's a like like "girls don't fart"

Girls being less obsessed about sex than guys is a total meme.

Women are hypergamous, user.
They can't get enough dick

First rule of being a good alpha man is to fuck your woman twice a week whether you want to or not.

Day of the rake when?

This, and if not from you then from someone else

I'm the same way op, I hate fucking before bed. I never sleep right. It's better right when you wake up so you can pound that morning wood diamond cutter into her smelly dawn box

you consider twice a week alpha? sad.

>twice a week

Lmao

>Never been in a long term relationship

I get sick of my women within 1 month, then it is all just work for me.

It is ok little faggots even betas can get laid if you lower your standards a bit (webm related).

Whoops wrong webm - I meant this one.

She's supposed to be the gatekeeper of sex. It's her only power over you as a man. If you refuse her, she doesn't have that power.

She's really insecure, and she thinks you're cheating on her. She's actually crazy and you just don't realize it yet.

I already know she's crazy. She accuses me of cheating every day and every time I use my phone to browse Sup Forums. If I'm late from work it means I went to go have sex with someone else.

I'm basically fucked.

>Why does my girlfriend oftiend get mad if I don't have sex with her?
>I thought girls were less sex obsessed than guys.

She'll be mad for a different reason though. It's a sign of her prowess and potency being irresistible to you. Making you come will be the highlight. On the one hand, this means lots of sex for you on good terms. On the other, she may be somewhat imbalanced, and the imbalanced ones can really stir shit up.

Also. Entirely OT.

t. married user fellas. Shot gets really old once you're married. Twice a week is just alpha enough. I would go for 6 on 3 separate occasions personally though with my girlfriend. Divorced life can be fun