Is she an Assad shill?

Is she an Assad shill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtYS4r-_6BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares?

She probably saw what happened in Egypt and Libya, and what ISIS was doing in Iraq and Syria, and how the same pattern of arms to "moderates" was fueling "children burnt alive in metal cages" barbarism, terror, slavery, etc etc

While Assad is not western in governing style, he has protected minority christians and others in his state. ISIS was slaughtering them, men women children.

She claims to be a Syrian patriot, but actually hates her people. Assad killed more Arabs than all US interventions combined, that's not even debatable.

but she seems to be not only against ISIS, but against all who oppose Assad.
For example, she is against Kurds, aswell

>muhh protecting christian memes

I don't give a fuck about dune coons whether they obey one jew religion or another. Why is this supposed to make me like Assad again?

She says she doesn't really support Assad in some interviews, but absolutely despises the likes of the FSA

It used to be that the left was against deposing legitimate foreign governments. What happened? Its a crime for a Syrian to support the government?

>Is she an Assad shill

Yes. She's slightly less of an Assad shill than the Russians with proxies in /ptg/, but people like her because she's hot.

its not a crime
i am just wondering if she has a financial interest in supporting her government (=beeing a shill)

She isn't Arab

Honestly maybe.

Kurds are literally commies, not surprising she is against them.

They describe themselves as democratic confederalists

>she

summerfags will never learn...

of course she is

Fuck (((Kurds)))

First they came for bla bla and I didn't speak out. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

hello my turkish friend

LEAVE HER ALONE

where does she live? Is she Alawite?

Can't wait until her and her family get gassed and/or bombed the fuck out.

Australia, and i think she's just a sunni arab, but i'm bot sure

I don't care really tbhonest pal

post more pics of this semen demon

No, she doesn't get paid by Assad.

> (OP)
>She claims to be a Syrian patriot, but actually hates her people. Assad killed more Arabs than all US interventions combined, that's not even debatable.

?? What?

Kurds are basically mini-isis.

Same overlords: CIA and Mossad.

I don't think she supports Assad fully, she seems pretty redpilled though.

youtube.com/watch?v=WtYS4r-_6BU

god damn it she is sexier than a mug

Bashar al-Assad is the rightful president of Syria

nice try, BND

> Not even debatable

Right, it's not, because that's full of shit.

No, she doesn't like Assad.

she is sunni

I'd shill her pussy all over my face