millercenter.org/president/clinton/life-before-the-presidency
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When did he peak?

jesus look at the overbite on shillary

>hover hand
Smart

they fugged

He got fat as fuck in the face. You'd think he'd be a vegetarian or some shit

remember when al and tipper made out on stage?

Shawn Johnson is SO hot

pic related is when he peaked

Who is that thicc goddess

dat hot tongue action

youtube.com/watch?v=gQEf241Quyo

>"My eyes are up here"

that hoverhand LOL

Shawn Johnson

Dirty old Joe lieberman would be all over that. Go for he nipple rub then hand on ass

Al Gore has become Al Gorge

i miss 1992

adrenochrome

fuck... the 90's were a glorious, simpler time

> that hoverhand

He's a piece of shit scam artist. He owns a carbon credit trading company and made a killing by drumming up fears by peddling falsehoods with his Inconvenient Truth movie. Now he's getting ready to do it again.

He invented the internet. This is common knowledge and only Americans dispute this.

Shut the fuck up for a second

>Bill doesn't even have a dick to hide.

D-does his hat really say 'USA Truck'?

Wtf is with als wedding ring? Wrong finger, looks shooped..

It certainly does

It's a truck freight company. Might be a share holder.

do they ship pizza? al gore loves pizza

if i had a daughter like that....
mmm gde maja lolita

damn imagine how big your cock would look in that little girl's hands
im not a pedo, just putting that out there

>on my way to burger king

hnngghhh

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

Different wording, but still shit tier.

hes looks like mel torme

He was an ultra like kike that wanted to get companies, governments and tax payers to get a big dick called climate regulations up their pozzholes

It's global warming

So Al Gore starts a liberal cable network, which turns into a complete and utter flop, then sells it to a Middle East potentate in a deal that will bring him an estimated $70 million.
Is America a great country or what?
There is something highly unusual -- OK, just plain weird -- about a former vice president of the United States doing this deal with the emir of Qatar, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani.

But Al Jazeera English, the spinoff channel launched in 2006, doesn't have the same reputation. In fact, no less a figure than Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has praised it as "real news,"

were they though user?
>if youre going to nostalge why not make an effort

thats his ring finger. his thumb and and index fingers are in his belt

he's a pretty awkward dude, and not a particularly skilled politician, but he would have not taken us into Iraq. That one decision alone would have made him head and shoulders a better president than GW

Explain

Operative for the New World Order. Probably an okay guy, but he's just a shill faggot.

Al "no credibility" Gore

Fuck that bitch is smoking, anymore user? please i beg of you

That hover hand

Irrelevant global warming hoax scammer. I'm not saying that there aren't probs with pollution in many places ( Trust me, I know I live around a bunch of niggers) But the scientists can't even agree and even IF it was a thing then how the hell does paying Al Gore $$$$ accomplish anything? I'm open to the idea of it but again scientist on both sides are bought off to say whatever they are paid to say. Money talks. The really weird part is that no one seems to ever approach the issue scientifically, only from their faggy ill-liberal/zio-con perspective they are told by their TVs and social media to have. I've taken shit from BOTH sides by simply being objective yet open to either idea of the existence of global warming but people depend way too much on "authorities" to tell them what they NEED to think to be cool. Which is why I make a living ripping off people like that on all sides. Nothing personal, I've got orders, but business b4 pleasure is all. I feel like that guy that discovered the Earth is actually round but since it wasn't cool and trendy no one would believe him because the "authorities" didn't know and academia didn't approve. Back then it was the Church "authority" and the Pagan-atheist "authorities" both simply didn't wanna hear that the Earth was round unless approved.
It is really cool being a photo-negative copy of a human being I have so much fun and make SO much $$$$$. But be skeptical of everything even things you agree with, ask why. Oh and fuck Al Gore too. Sure he has a cool last name but he won't be remembered for anything.

Part owner of Al-Jazeera. That should tell you enough.

Id eat her out until she squealed like a pig.

Does anyone know what books Bill Clinton read to become the pussy slayer he was?

Some of us are believers. He most certainly did invent this "World Wide Web" of which you speak.

He was vice president of Bill Clinton, who was very popular because he was a slick ass lefty who didn't inhale. While Al is a very dull character, he was able to ride on Bill's coattails which was enough to make a movie which posited and sensationalized the climate change theory, thrusting it to the top of the left's political platform somewhere alongside gay marriages and killing babies. The left has the stupidest platforms and it's difficult to find something that a bunch of self hating stoners, fags, liberal arts students, and communists can rally behind. So in that sense, Al Gore is a hero of the left for coming up with something for a party that had pretty much run out of things to actually offer the American people beyond saying "Republicans are bad" or "Fucking white Christians amiright?"

Because if he didn't then you all would be accusing him of pizza.

Bump

>He invented the internet. This is common knowledge and only Americans dispute this.
He also invented Post-It notes. A real treasure, that guy is.

She's not that great. Calm down. I swear some of you really haven't gone outside all summer and seen a female in real life. If you haven't had sex this summer then your opinions are warped. Trust me.

>t. Chad Thundercock

I miss the 90s

Are you the sports jersey guy?

Goes to show you that no matter how much you exercise, if you eat like shit, you're going to have a heart attack and other heart problems

literally won the election, not just with popular votes. It was stolen by the courts. Until now it was the largest failing of our democracy.

>read books to become pussy slayer

He wrote the book.

News from the election

I honestly think the world would have been a much better and safer place now if Gore was elected instead of Bush Jr.

>i miss 1992

we all miss pre-NAFTA, post-cold war tech boom America

Think Gore thought it was too much ass?

YOU JUST KNOW

Anyone remember when he got caught at an airport with a suitcase full of blood?

leavingalexjonestown.blogspot.com/2009/07/al-gore-and-suitcase-of-blood.html

Vampire, or just involved in the human trafficking and organ/blood harvesting racket?

that shirt she's wearing has the pedo symbol, heart within a heart

>Murica not in the center
How un-American.

Al gore is a big fat tub of shit.

Back when inconvenient truth came out, i was still in that state of normie mind where you just believed most of what you were told. Fucker made me think that we were all gonna die.

A+ level research there user

kek

Just think, if Al Gore had been president, the Iraq invasion and occupation would not have happened, ISIS wouldn't have been created (they formed in the power vacuum of post Saddam Iraq to fight the occupying US forces (as the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI)), and then after we left Iraq they spread to Syria and Libya.). The Syrian civil war probably would have been quashed years ago in Assad's favor, and Obama may have never been President (because after 8 years of Gore we probably would have went with a Republican, Obama might not have even run)

Just think of how different things would be if we were in the President Gore timeline. Some things would play out the same like the dot com bubble burst and loss of our surplus, and 9/11 and the Afghanistan invasion. All that probably would have still happened but Iraq and the fallout from that? That was a George W. Bush thing, and Obama was a reaction to the economic collapse that happened under Bush that would have happened under Gore instead. Who would have been elected in 2008? Not Obama that's for sure.

It's hard to tell if the DHS, PATRIOT Act, and Project Prism would have happened under Gore, maybe maybe not.

Only thing for certain is we would have had no Iraq war, no ISIS, and probably no Obama/Obamacare, so.. we could say that'd be an improvement right there.

>no, i'm the Mary, you're the Rhoda. You're the Jewish one.

>Being able to apply skills without getting the information necessary to have those skills

Al Gore: An Inconvenient Boner

I think they would have went to war under Gore too, probably just under slightly different pretenses. Bin Laden was there waiting, he was let go when Bill Clinton had multiple opportunities to apprehend him, just so that the boogieman was still out there. The powers that be were running the same big game whether under Bush or the Dems. The REpublicans and Dems just varied their approach a bit to ensure the fulfillment of slightly different interests.

he grew up in a brothel basically, what do you expect? he would go to buy the douching powder for the whores. he knew all about whoring.

>he grew up in a brothel

wait, what?

implying all the pussies he slayed wasnt payed for.

What did she mean by this?

>Got caught driving a truckload of Chinese Gov money to Bill Clinton.
Real trustworthy guy!

oh wait i'm confusing the story of danny williams (supposedly clinton kid) and uh, richard pryor, I think. both of them had mom's who worked in the brothels and richard pryor specifically was the one who would talk about going to buy douching powder. bill clinton i guess his mom wasn't a hooker, but broken home millercenter.org/president/clinton/life-before-the-presidency

it is true however that bill clinton was the only Rhodes Scholar to have been removed from the program due to a sexual assault, although they kept it quiet for the sake of everyone involved. Only known Rhodes Scholar to have not completed it due to a scandal, supposedly.

>implying all the pussies he slayed wasnt payed for.
Implying pussy isn't always paid for in one way or another.

IT WAS HIS TURN

Why do these people always look like they're absolutely wasted?
A. Adrenochrome

Lieutenant Dan?

by climate change he mean he is raping young children so they have a sex change

test

Why do elites always symbolically wifeswap in pictures?

Just your average neocon that pretends to lean left while ushering in right-wing economic policies that erode the commons.

Fun fact: He wanted to kill Saddam before the Bushes did.

I remember him whining about it in the 80's.

Picking up women is learned socially, not through text. Some guys also have natural charm. Stop looking for your answers in a book and start approaching women irl.

If you'd consider time to be money sure. But if you're beta enough to even think about spending money to make someone like you or even directly paying a hooker, idk.

only way you can snag a chick through text/online is if they initiate contact 1st