This salt mine brightened up my morning:

This salt mine brightened up my morning:

Vogue Magazine's "Expert Slut" bemoans that she can't find a good man to marry her now that she's in her 30s

vogue.com/article/30s-and-single-and-not-settling-slutever
archive.is/5wX9Y

Some of the problems she's facing:
She has to hire guys to move and install air conditioners for her
Her friends won't have threesomes with her anymore because they're pairing off and marrying each other
Her dentist didn't tell her he was married before he fingerbanged her mouth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GKFHZuCvvS4
hooktube.com/GKFHZuCvvS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks like a fucking horse. Or is it a man? I can't tell. Does it have a dick?

Kek, this is the same bitch who wrote that "sex robots are rape" thing the other day

No dick

Probably a testosterone imbalance as she writes a column about "a first-person account of a modern young woman, navigating sex, love, casual hookups, open-relationships, boyfriends, girlfriends, bisexuality, BDSM, break-ups, sex work, sex parties--and a whole lot of other slutty stuff--as told from the front lines."

I hate women

>Her friends won't have threesomes with her anymore

people do this?

i thought she had actual shit on her chest for a second

2057 - found eaten by cats.

>Of course, that sounds unromantic and literally terrifying, but part of me appreciates the harshness of it. Similarly, I’ve recently become obsessed with clinical psychologist Dr. Jordan Peterson’s YouTube channel. One of his common sentiments (and I’m paraphrasing) is this: “Women: I know we live in a modern society where you are told to prioritize your career, and put off marriage and family until later. But the reality is, just because you’re a woke feminist with a trendy loft apartment who’s passionate about her career doesn’t mean that you’ve somehow transcended your biology. Most people—women especially—who don’t end up forming a family unit will live to regret it.” Not long ago I would have brushed this off as misogynistic, but I’m starting to wonder if that’s simply a cop-out because I’m afraid of dealing with this harsh reality.

Makes me smile everytime

If she acts in real life like shes writing articles, correct the date to 2018.

Roasties get Toasties.

As much as I think Peterson is a spastic cunt, this made me laugh.
Mfw people cannot into basic biology

>the salt mine

No. But leftist bullshit media wants you to belive this to destroy anything was is left of common traditional values.
They want you to belive that amazing sexual experiences are just around the corner every day. And the most important part is that they want you to believe that you can have all this without getting fucked in the head and depressed.

oh gott Hanz you don't know the worst of it. Literally saw 3 guys get cucked at this 4 of July party. One of the girls getting shared was married and the husband wasn't even phased or participate

>Not giving your two best bros brojobs to bond
What are you, gay?

A lot of unintentional red pills in that article:

Like many women, I spent most of my 20s wondering if a conventional relationship and family is something that I even want. If you had asked me two years ago about having a family, I would have been like, “Eww, why would I have kids when I could devote my life to more important things, like blogging and attending mediocre sex parties?”

That's why men have to be in control, fathers, brothers, headmasters at school, priests at church, all men who would guide a woman to get married while she was still a virgin. For a girl who is 19 that feels like a loss of freedom but when she is 40 she will understand that it was for her own good.

The problem is today we let the 19 year old decide for herself so she parties and votes for politicians who virtue signal and import more immigrants.

JP is s normie redpilling machine. I've got a couple people with him already.

The people that write articles like this or others that promote promiscuity and drug use are often extremely broken people. Because they make up a large portion of the media they're able to create this sense of a consensus on matters of sex and drugs where they have made many people believe that these are routine activities that just about anyone does.

>roastie is about to get sorted

>'As a millennial feminist'
stopped reading right there

Not nearly as much as the media likes to think.

I fucking hate women.

This.

It might sound like blue pill, but most girls aren't that bad

>dick guys around in your 20s
>reach 30s
>all the guys in their 30s are now fucking gen Zs in their teens and 20s
>FOREVER ALONE

kek

Dito

t. non-american

>self awareness from a feminist
Its amazing that it always comes just a little too late.

What the fuck is this "journalist"? What kind of journalist, who does not hat him/herself to the bone would upload this shit? Look at this pathetic picture, that self-presentation. This is not only the picture she gives to the audience about herself, she also used a collage as theme. This is not about things who are wrong in this world, this shit is about her and shes using that site as some kind of Facebookish presentation.

But being honest, I do not expect much from "vogue", either.

Straight from the horse's mouth.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>people do this?

Demoralization is in full effect goyim.

This is up there with the "rainbow parties" widely reported. Every kid is having wild sex except you. You better start putting out. Do drugs. Everyone's doing it user. Everyone's having more fun than you. Don't you want to have fun? Don't you want to be a slut? It's okay to be a slut you know. Join the slut parade. Be proud of shoving horse dildos up your asshole on camera. Look at this march of people who are proud of it. Doesn't it look fun? Don't you want to be part of those having wild fun and sex?

Just buy my worldview you dumb goy. Everyone else already did. It says so right here in my newspaper.

Only good post ITT.

So tired of you other shitposters getting in the way of important discussion.

lol she almost made it at the end until
> still RSVP'ing to orgies and freezing my babies
kek enjoy your retarded kids and used up clam

I had regular threesomes with my bisexual ex girlfriend and her friend.

I had a FFM threesome with some tinder sluts. Honestly it's not that great, both came, but its a lot more "them waiting for their turn" than you'd think.

Unless you somehow find some legitimate bisexual girls it's not that fun. Imagine changing condoms between girls 4 times.

She is going to suicide.
Once reality fully hits her she wont be able to accept her long term wifey value which is ruined, any mate can read her blog and she will not be able to hide.
She would rather end it than get with a guy she used to laugh at. .

i've had a 3some /pol
but i was young and it always hurts someone

>As a millennial feminist, allow me to run with this victim thing. Last week I had a new air conditioner delivered, only to realize that it was too heavy for me to carry up four flights of stairs to my apartment. So, being single, I had to hire a random man from the Internet to carry it for me.

She should unironically hang herself.

>tfw you're dating a Wall Street banker but you won't marry him because he's a loser who wears V-neck sweaters and sleeps in a mezzanine bed

Ahh, the old Cleveland Steamer

She will eventually. I'd say within the next 3-4 years. When women like this realize they hit the wall, they always crash and burn.

God bless your optimism, user.

what an ugly horse face cunt

I think that's fucking sad. I have at least 10 dudes I can call up for a job that I need help with and all I have to do is buy the beers that night. She seems very lonely.

hahaha yesss, suffer bitch
die alone

AC units are pretty heavy desu

Why do women lack self-awareness? They're so damn irritating that I'm sticking to Traps until We Gain Control of them again.

>random man from the Internet
So this could have been an article on rape?

>Of course, that sounds unromantic and literally terrifying, but part of me appreciates the harshness of it. Similarly, I’ve recently become obsessed with clinical psychologist Dr. Jordan Peterson’s YouTube channel. One of his common sentiments (and I’m paraphrasing) is this: “Women: I know we live in a modern society where you are told to prioritize your career, and put off marriage and family until later. But the reality is, just because you’re a woke feminist with a trendy loft apartment who’s passionate about her career doesn’t mean that you’ve somehow transcended your biology. Most people—women especially—who don’t end up forming a family unit will live to regret it.” Not long ago I would have brushed this off as misogynistic, but I’m starting to wonder if that’s simply a cop-out because I’m afraid of dealing with this harsh reality.

I'm no Peterson stan but I'm glad he's starting to pierce through the cognitive dissonance of these idiot divas.

I'll give it a week until she forgets all that and goes back to making everything about her need to live as a protagonist in an idyllic romcom movie again.

Fat virgin men are loving this cunts downfall.
In the end, there's only loosers in this debate.

scha·den·freu·de
ˈSHädənˌfroidə/
noun
noun: Schadenfreude; noun: schadenfreude

pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

Any of you remember that druggie that did documentaries about drugs on Vice. Well I'f I can recall correctly he was banging her.

Of course she is lonely. Bitch rode the dick-carussel too long, now all of her friends are getting married. THAT´S what makes her lonely, that her friends aren´t as degenerated as she is. If her friends would be still some whore, she would not even mind the opinion of a marriage. I pity the poor fella, who has to stand as stopgap as husband for her.

She seems specifically armed against this mentality though

I mean, look at her. Imagine how many guys saw her at the bar, took her home and then were stricken by quiet disappointment and regret when they hiked up her skirt and there was no benis

Yeah cheering over some dumb bitch finally crashing down to reality is Elliot tier resentment.

Just as sad desu.

>Not nutting inside both girls and making them suck it out of eachother's vaginas and then make out with eachother and spit your loads into eachother's mouths

Wasted opportunity mate

it's fucking real what is Peterson getting into Vogue articles now what the fucking fuckity fuckkkkk

Yeah, for women they are. Not for MEN, if they are heavy for you, you need to get rid of that vagina between your legs.

>bangs ghouls
>BWAAAAA why am i single

They have no intention of marrying her
They just look at her as a quick fuck

Gee,i have no idea.

I wish fake blondes would fuck off and die.

These writers don't create these articles because they believe in them, they write them to get outrage clicks.

Women dont want me when I'm building myself up still expected to support them when they are fat old and used up.

Why do women think they can find themselves under Chad?

One of my closest friends offered to show me a picture of his wife's tits once. Threw me the off and told him no. Why the fuck? This was some Korean dude who grew up with niggers. If he'd have asked me to join them for a round I'd have never talked to him again.

Fuck no. Only city dwelling degenerates do this shit. If this were to happen around my neck of the woods, these people would be shunned. The way God intended.

>tfw actually liked his documentaries but god is he bad looking

>sanpaku eyes
THERE IS NO HOPE

Literally not enough parentheses to put around media in that context

>tinder sluts

Dodging GigaGonorrhea is not a "wasted opportunity"

I've got a mate who fucks tinder sluts and ever tickling sensation in his pubes gives him a fucking aneurysm

There is UNIRONICALLY pic related missing in this picture.

Haha I do too, haha, need to carry a wardrobe, no prob, just call any of my 50 friends, hahahahaaa

Take in the full HD glory of this one

Its a kike

>30's
>I'm millenial

delusional

It's women like this that give good women a bad name. Don't pay attention to these attention whores.

>hiding something
really makes one ponder

they are millenials though?

the reason roasties are watching and sharing his vids is because peterson is a good looking guy. hes the alpha asshole contrarian to all their stupid beliefs.

She's no expert slut. An expert slut maintains stable relationships and wanders, unbeknownst to her host.

Of course stupid goy, became a worthless whote and buy all of our goods, goy! Give up your traditions and stop having children and let God's chosen people rule the earth instead!

I hear Lucifer has a very loyal following.

the giant nose and horse face arent helping, aside from the age.

Ah good old phrenology.

Great Value Brand Generic Crazy Slut. Compare to Emma Roberts.

>all that makeup
You can clearly tell when they're about to hit the wall

Mate, the only good woman in the world is this one Indian chick that gave me oneitis half a decade ago and the disease continue to this day

I know I'd be.
Fuck, I'd just get up, leave & get a brazilian trap hooker with a big hose

>Just recently, I felt like I was truly connecting with my orthodontist—I mean, he’s literally been putting his fingers in my mouth for six months—only for him to drop last week that he has a wife. I feel mislead.

Who even goes to an orthodontist in their 30s? Are her teeth crooked from sucking all those dicks?

>now my friends and I have spent summer weekends at a shared beach house on Fire Island. There are three bedrooms and one pullout couch, and suddenly this year I keep being demoted to the couch, so that the couples can have “privacy.” Excuse me, but do single people not need privacy? I get that they want to have sex on their vacation, but where am I supposed to jerk off? This is my vacation too, people! There’s no other way to look at it: I am a hashtag victim of couple privilege.
>couple privilege

JUST

This bitch did a VICE documentary on male sex dolls and literally fucked it, on camera. Skip to the last part/end of the video. youtu.be/GKFHZuCvvS4

It was hot.

>linking VICE video
Use hooktube to prevent views. Just edit the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/GKFHZuCvvS4

she has to be Jewish right? She looks like she could be Jared Kushner's secret brother

lol no. A threesome is you and your girl and another woman. What the fuck is wrong with you.

>A FUCKING WHITE COUPLE

Because they can.
Temporarily.

>You can clearly tell when they're about to hit the wall
She already has and yet when I see actual young mothers they seem so much more mature than these "women", when you see a slut that's older than a mother they look younger but in a barren way.

Would like to see a study/comparison between twins where one is a roastie and one is a mother with loads of kids.