Alpha male vs Beta male Discussion

How can someone be Alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/
youtu.be/xc0CB6URrV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cum in boipuccis.

this makes you beta and weak

I'm a B+ and happy with it. Full Chad looks and physique, but I don't like yelling at people or treating them like garbage as soon as I meet them. I make friends easily, and keep them. I've also nailed 50+ 8+ women in my lifetime.

I live a happy life. It works for me.

Is this like the slide-thread of the month or something?

are you like the beta male of the month or something?

alphas are born not made.

Yes!~

you cant if you dont have right genes

The alpha-beta-gamma character traits were developed to keep track of wolves in captivity, where the pack is not formed by a family of wolves, but by random wolves of different ages and even different kinds of animal.
It doesn't apply to wolves in the wild, and sure as fuck doesn't apply to humans.
An alpha male will act like a submissive bitch to his beta employer, because we have other hierarchies, not ones of pop culture stereotypes.

Stop being retarded.

>An alpha male will act like a submissive bitch to his beta employer, because we have other hierarchies
t. beta sub

Just because there is a employee-supervisor relationship, it doesn't mean you need to take shit from them. Doing that makes you beta.

Getting off Sup Forums is a start.

/thread

Alpha-beta isn't something that exists in society, you dog.

this

t. postmodernist cuck

You're born with it.

Have natural high test. Means you are naturally strong, tall and have a big cock with high sperm count. It is purely genetic. You can't act alpha, you are born alpha.

Alpha and beta models only work in nature, in society there's the social class model where your social class represents your desireability

what if you have all those but tiny cock?

>the model is more complex with humans
>being this much of an obtuse autist
You don't say. Dominance hierarchies exist in practically all animal species and the dichotomy of alpha/beta is therefore always present.

As long as you're above 5" you're fine. Remember many posers use prosthetic penises and surgery these days. The average is 5".

It's not me being obtuse, people on this site are so retarded they might actualy think that we're still unironicaly ungabunga alpha male fuck all females so I have to thread carefuly

Touché.

No, the average differentiates depending on numerous factions such as nutrition and country.

Average might be 5 inches in America, but somewhere else where peoples diets are better that's small, and somewhere else where their diets are worse that's massive.

agree completely, however marriage as institution is getting pissed on and women are going back to tournament-style reproduction. basically real life is turning into tinder and that means lots of men aren't getting laid

Whats an alpha male? Is an alpha male someone who fucks lots of women? Someone who takes no shit? Someone who makes a lot of money? Is it muscles? Is an alpha a leader? Is it a subscription to a set of ideals, or the degree to which one adheres to them? Are there mutual exclusivities to being an alpha?

Alpha and beta have become so overused they have lost all meaning outside of specific groups with controlled definitions. Define it, and ill tell you how to be it.

Just be yourself.

infowarsstore.com/

pro tip : if you dont know that by now, you cant.

Alpha is a wolf (male of female) that when put into a small area with other foreign wolves will become the leader of their pack structure.
It has no meaning in humans, other than pickup culture and Sup Forums retards.

What you are talking about is confidence, assertiveness, etc qualities that don't always come together as a package. Many men only have some of these.

kill yourself and re roll

so, bone structure?

>change hairstyle
>get glasses
>gain some weight
>hit the gym
Won't be a 10/10 but would certainly improve his situation.

Is that 50 women over age 8 or 8 women over age 50?

this. if he had the body of a Greek God most women would ignore the face

Iron Pill. Iron pill is the only way to be trully alpha.

fucking kek

Being alpha isn't a quality you can attain. You're either born with it or not.

There are tons of guys that tall, strong and good looking that are betas. Then there are guys, like Putin for instance, that are physically unimpressive, but are still alphas.

that is why Putin is fearless leader.

Not an alpha, but compared to most people on this board I'm probably a turbo Chad.

Read books, work out, don't give even the slightest of fucks about being popular. Be different. Be mysterious.
People will naturally be drawn to you like moths to a flame. It's really not that complex.

Alpha=manly. I've gotten laid a lot lately simply by acting like a man. Being good looking helps but acting manly has taken it to the next level. It really is a mentally good place to be when you as a man embrace your manliness.

Underrated my nigga

You can learn to be alpha but if you don't have it at least somewhat figured out by the time you're 15, it's not going to happen.

I'm 5'6 tall and I have 6 inch penis.
I'm pale but I have pot belly. I lack at communicating skills.
How can I make myself look alpha?

Why does John hamm look like he's 60? Isn't he in his 40s?

It is literally a scam made to earn money from weak, insecure and unfortunate men.

It works like this. A scammer declares himself alpha and his clients beta. He declares that he can make them as good as him.

In reality, no self-proclamed alpha males are anywhere near prominence.

Very few truly great men: politicians, businessmen, thinkers, look anything alpha.

FPBP
A lot of it is environmental, if you eat right, work out, and have a healthy mental state, you can achieve alpha status from a relatively beta position.

Wolves for example can easily switch from being Beta to Alpha, it's a survival mechanism.

I should clarify, being popular is important to being alpha, but only if you do it on your own terms.
Asking people for approval and following trends is beta as fuck.
Telling people what to like and starting trends is alpha.

Just take Iron pill. It works at any age bellow 30.

>don't be ugly
>don't be dumb
>don't be sick
if you are, you deserve to be flushed out of the gene pool

fags are a beta coping mechanism btw

You are or you aren't. It's that simple. If you're worrying about whether you are alpha, you aren't and you never will be.

everyone knows that fins are natural chads

Achieve goals and perform with traits that are desirable among the perceptions of specific social groups.

id unironically colonize those girls

that pic is a WMD

I think you can attain alpha-ness, but it can't happen from wanting to be alpha, and it doesn't happen when you're looking for it

I think it happens when you really believe something, work towards it, and take yourself and your goals totally seriously

anyone who is in your way is just wrong, they don't necessarily have to be confronted, but they can't be allowed to disrespect you

He's nailed 50 people 8 of them being women.

Just act alpha. Walk in a room like you own it.
The average person is so stupid that most people will be fooled by this charade.
The mere act of acting alpha often times has the same effect of actually being alpha.
So it works as a self fulfilling prophecy.

>How can someone be Alpha?
Literally don't give a fuck

You fake it until you become delusional and believe it.

/r9k/ threads yet again

The only true answer and underrated post

>step 1
become a stout self-persuaded good-to-be BETA

step 2
>listen to you inner wish/dreams despite your sworn steadfastness to your principles

>step 3
reject all alien opinion and do as you fucking please , 'but I'm corrupt' ONLY with the corrupt , otherwise keep it real.

>SOLVED

This. If you can't convince yourself you're alpha, no one else will sure as hell buy it.
Like I said, alpha is more a state of mind than anything else. If you believe you are alpha, it tricks people into thinking you are alpha.
On the other hand if you aren't subtle with it and try to act like a James Bond caricature, it can royally backfire. Try and find the perfect balance between over the top and low key.

Just don't be a pussy. That's literally it.

I know a 5'5" fat Korean guy who I consider alpha, in a way.

I dated a cougar milf in her late 30's...she was divorced 3 times and was alone.

She told me one day ,"don't be nice to me".

The secret to being an alpha or "Chad," is to be your own man. In other words...don't give a fuck. Don't smile all the time like a faggot. Don't ask everyone at work how they're doing etc. Women notice this shit and they feel that you're exotic/mysterious and "different" from all the other beta orbiters.

No that just makes you a retard who is going to lose a job very fast.

exactly. even the author of the study has come along and said it was flawed and there is no such thing as alpha male/female in wolves in the wild, they are familial units where the mother and father do hold a bit more power but its not out of aggression.

Its a flawed theory that does not even apply to wolves, much less to humans, but losers keep trying to convince themselves that they can "become alpha", its far more complex than this.

Confidence and posture to start. Next you have to be interesting. There must be something that separates you from the rest. Looks usually do it but if you are ugly you can learn to play a guitar or something else considered 'cool', tattoos, etc. People around you will assume you are alpha.

Why would you take advice on how to be a good man from a woman who's clearly incapable of judging men?

>Notice me! Notice me!

Alpha =/= attention whore

If men just killed women who pulled this shit they wouldn't be beta.

Sup Forums is 99% beta male keyboard warriors and you're coming here asking how to be alpha? Would you ask the rodent how to live as the wolf?

If you are obsessed or concerned about "being alpha", you are most certainly not alpha. See Trump for a good example of this rule in action. The harder you try, the more you come across as a pathetic cuck.

Because she was divorced 3 times already. Obviously she would had experience.

And she didn't directly tell me. We were both sitting by the pool and she was talking to her dog as if I was the dog. Passive agressive bullshit.

She wasn't wrong either. Treat women like shit and they will think your alpha. Nice guys finish last.

Prove me wrong

Sure you can, an unwillingness to be fucked with comes from a sense of self worth which comes from a feeling of usefulness in the world.

please post a pic of that MILF. i am desperate for a quick wank

>I listen to women who have divorced three times and are so mentally ill that they speak to dogs.

Re-evaluate yourself bro.

So are you pro/anti being a sub? I couldn't tell from your ambiguous reply.

removing yourself from the gene pool would be pretty alpha
otherwise what's in store for you is an arranged marriage with one of your fat cousins, genetic trash inbred kids who are more subhuman than you, and shitting on streets

Trump isnt alpha lol
He was just born into riches. He is a insecure beta fatty

You obviously have very limited exposure to the opposite sex. Women are very deceitful and passive agressive creatures. Being nice to them is beta as fuck cuz they typically don't deserve it. Especially western women.

I suggest you kys promptly you faggot.

Alpha is mindset. youtu.be/xc0CB6URrV0

You obviously have very limited exposure to the opposite sex. Women are very deceitful and passive agressive creatures. Being nice to them is beta as fuck cuz they typically don't deserve it. Especially western women.

I suggest you kys promptly you faggot.

By not caring about wheter you are an Alpha, a Beta or a Gamma.

>I orient my life around gaining the approval of women and I think this makes me alpha

>I think this because some middle-aged divorcee who talks to her dog told me so!

nigga i just asked for a picture damn

This guy is not alpha. Did you see Baby Driver? He is soft as supple breasts.

Alpha: be Chad

Beta: be nice guy with good job

Omega: be fedora

I'll prove you wrong with the simple fact that if you actually need to hold down the best of the best out of women, you will eventually have to act like a normal person with her, because all this shit you're spouting off on about (never mind the fact that you "discovered" this after betamaling around for decades and eventually getting pity fucked by a roastmonster) indicates you don't even know what it's like to have a 10/10 model-tier bitch ready to do whatever, whenever, which is a fuck of a lot different from the desperate hook-ups you've been having with landwhales.

>what is acting?

Nice copy pasta gayfag.

Depends on your goals. Average men want an average woman, who doesn't really have any other merits than her body.
Sooner or later you'll end up as an beta if you didn't grow up with the right mentality.

Now, if you're aiming a bit higher, e.g. living your life for yourself rather than a cunt riddled with mental disorders, then you'll automatically just end up as a "Chad".
The problem is that if you're trying to emulate living for yourself and the following Chadness, then sooner or later that average cunt will break your act and you end up on plebbit moaning over it.

Long story short, just forget about women and realize you're the only person that actually matters. You'll get some sleazy sluts and decent women along the way, but that doesn't matter since only you do (to yourself).

Wrong post.

I don't have pics of her. She was a red head tho...

Damn son calm down

>He thinks that sleeping with attractive women is what it means to be alpha

You nigs have so much to learn.

>She was a red head tho...
i just came

By having the warrior gene

>tfw pic related