Why do whites age so terribly?

Why do whites age so terribly?

Why do German men enjoy seeing their own GF take BBC?

mostly because of photo-aging due to lower melanin levels. whites look great and then deteriorate with age - niggers look like shit always

I think that is not german. It is shit stain. Perhaps there is no difference.

In very long run think you win personally. I always hear that we age better, and i can see it up until 60 or 70, but holy shit it gets bad towards the end for us.

Who is that?

Black people use lotion a lot more.

Lotion aint just for yo dick white folks

why do germs want to commit mass suicide every couple of years?

Why don't blacks age?

Whites age poorly, but Tarantino isn't doing himself any favors with that haircut.

the original QT

Tarantino looks like the archetypal child rapist.

dealing with niggers

It isn't about whites aging badly, he never look very good.

He does make very entertaining movies though

Post me a picture where Tarantino is young and handsome. Protip: there isn't one.

>Tarantino is balding and his disgusting old man hair now

dear gawd, pls stop time and aging forever and make us immortal kthnxbai

Indeed. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Well shit

Thats not a white person. Look at how hard he pushes degeneracy in his movies.

>He does make very entertaining movies though

That's a hispanic, achmed.

Ahh thought so. Might be all the cocaine he's done.

wouldn't surprise me, most of hollyweird is

I love how someone was able summarize Sup Forums so succinctly in a single image. 10/10

Its just achmed like you that die too soon, otherwise they would be aging the same way.

That's murican as apple pie and baseball you filthy immigrant.

When did Quentin Tarantino ever look good?

He looks better now.

Blacks don't reach old age

Whites age less well because of a lack of melatonin in the skin. All whites are the product of Albinosim and the lack of melatonin means you also produce less DMT hence where the white people can't dance stereotype arises from, white folks have been systemically cut from the spirit tree, deliberately, with fluoride calcifying the dream gland.

Thank God I'm old school black china.

Fuck off Island kebab

>black don't crack, honey. Hm-hm (nigger bitch sound)
>niggers look like shit always
yes

>whites
This guy is not white

I'd rather age terribly than be a nigger.

It's all the nigger children we eat, I've started to love onto nigger adults. You really need to bash them around with a hammer to tenderise all the years of fat build up

why are threads like this not deleted instantly?

The real conspiracy is stealing your DMT.

Remember what Kubrick told us all...

>"whites can't dance"
>ballet is not a dance
>shaking your fat ass is
>ok

Anyway.

You all know that The Knights Templar originally had an emblem with two riders on a horse. One of the riders was black and the other rider was white.
Hence the current apocalyptical surmising that Hungary's Black Knights were hidden.

kek

Why are asians so anxious and smart?
Why are blacks so ugly and lazy?

Think you'll find I used the term "stereotype".

Turd picking at its finest. I've seen white women who are 50 that look like 30 year olds

>Italian father
>Irish mother
>white

Do you know real Judaism started in China?

That's why Ashkenazi's have particular pax genetics. Order Of The Dragon/Serpent.
Rarest blood B-
Look at what Korea thinks of B- blood. Garden Of Eden, Serpent race, intermingled with man and formed a Tree House in The Tree Of Knowledge. Birth of the pineal gland in man.

One of the reasons why I don't want to marry a white girl is she may be a carrier of Male Pattern Baldness so common in white men.

My family does not have balding Genes, we have thick hair until we die. Whites would ruin that genetic gift.

Are you an Eskimo?

"genetic diversity really helps to reduced rates of all genetic diseases."

This man speaks the truth. Started using lotion on every area of my body for degeneracy reasons and my skin feels so much better despite the fact that I've only been doing this for a week. Also makes razorburn quite a bit more bearable.

"There are racial differences, however, in the incidence of male pattern baldness. The highest rates are found among Caucasians, followed by Afro-Caribbeans. Chinese and Japanese men have the lowest rates. For some unknown reason, this form of hair loss is does not occur among Native Americans."

I think I know the reason. Pax.

Does anyone here have RH- Blood?

Hard work.

>Tarantino
>white

It's because your pineal glands are calcified, that's part of the ageing.
Use it or lose it.

The illuminati use theirs to communicate telepathically.

you mean
Why do blacks age so well?
i know some old asians and some old natives and they do not age well at all

WE WUZ IMMORTAL AN SHIET

Because unlike shitskins we don't start out life at rock bottom.