Hmmmmm

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FwAb9QvVjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's almost like schools, proper nutrition, and no exploitation through colonization helps mental development

why is ireland in the top group ahead of almost everybody then. We've had potato famines and 800 years of colonisation.

Its almost like the iq test requires none of those as a prerequisite.

Then why is it so high in Mongolia?

t. Abdullahi the retarded somali

>it's almost like schools, proper nutrition, and no exploitation through colonization helps mental development
It's almost like your retarded libcuck comment is BTFO by the darkest blue part of the fucking map.

KYS.

Praise to the poor climates! Where man can survive being a savage, he does, and is miserable! Africa is too pleasant to be fit for human habitation!

North Korea

This. Very high, despite horrendous conditions. Really makes you think.

China literally scores highest and was colonised by brits and famined to shit by communists, who actively killed intellectuals

North Korea is flourishing though.

Well I don't know about its economy desu, but I think we can all agree, the people are not flourishing, instead dying of famine.

Too busy solving IQ tests

No

youtube.com/watch?v=8FwAb9QvVjM

East Asians has no merit to race-mixing.

4:15 School classes

The communist really fucked China, if the anti communist won and murder all the commies, mongols, manchus and turks, China would have helped the UN liberation of Korea and North Korea will be annexed by the South. This allows the US have an important ally in the east against the commie scums. With chinese help the americans would have won the Vietnam War. China and the East Asians will than surpass the americans and become the #1 superpower of the world.

>really makes you think

except if you are african

kek

>average iq below 65
Sorry but this is not possible. The participants probably were illiterate.

On every test they make certain that participants are well acquainted with the format.

Austria is great, you see them saying they'll deploy the army to close the italian border?

Hello Achmed, how goes the raping?

Great your sister already stopped fighting back.

IQ tests don't require the subject to be able to read. They're about pattern recognition

I wonder how sweden would score if hadn't been taking in immigrants for the last 30 years.

If we*

Last 100 years*

What that asians are liars/cheats and niggers are retarded?

Well why not stretch it to last 300 years then? I thought mainly of kebabs and sandniggers

100 years?
300 years?
I thought the only immigrants going in then were other Europeans?

That was my point...

i'm calling shenanigans cause italians are dumb as rocks.

Iranians and some Indians are smart as fuck tho

Ahahahahaha nice try Arash Labaf

>Mah IQ made up test proves i am superior
>Whites Fucked up Africa
>White Fucked up Middle East
>Cant even win an IQ debate with logic and reasoning

Really makes you think

Oh, I see.

Nice budget headphones in the picture.

Explain SEA then

>leafs darker blue than burgers
Amerifags permanently BTFO. If one of you inbred shitstains think it would be witty to post another day of the rake meme, just remember this post

God Damn it Sweden...

SEA Nations are valid in success. Burma, Thailand and East Timor are all shitholes, Laos and Cambodia are chinese puppets, Malaysia is getting more and more islamic and are getting degenerate culturally (thanks to arabs) , Brunei is a SEA version of a gulf state, the Indonesians and the Philipines are also shitholes but they are getting better thankfully and Singapore is the true beacon of civilization in SEA and is populated by High IQ Chinese.

You do realize that they are on 56%, right? And you do realize that that is the reason for their lower average?
Look at this map. See a pattern?

Why do you brainlets post this retarded image. It is out of date, and unreliable. Some of the iq tests used to measure the countries were from the 1950s, with very small sample sizes. Look at Richard Lynn's updated 2012 paper, and you will see many of the gaps in data.

I see a pattern of subhuman intelligence.
Watch yourself, limey. When the day of the grill comes, we might come for you disgusting apologists as well

You should unironically make that your flag, Trudeau.

IQ is pattern recognition, i.e. ability to learn, not how much you know.