Niggers

>niggers

It's almost as if there is some truth to all those stereotypes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
io9.gizmodo.com/why-rescuers-die-while-drowning-victims-survive-1680233920/amp
sys.Sup
bet.com/video/news/national/2016/caught-on-video-did-police-watch-as-three-black-teens-drowned.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They probably couldn't swim either

I wouldnt have save him either. Not going to risk my life saving some idiot.

He couldn't have done better, Niggers can't swim

just imagine if whites were behind the camera but everything else was exactly the same

rebbit spacing ...get out we're full

niggers go'na a nig, but no one can be punished by the government for not risking their life saving someone else.

Are they the ones who put him in the water? If not then why would they be charged?

They had zero obligations to save him, and being in Florida, putting their own lives in danger against alligators. On top of them not knowing how to swim, if something went wrong while saving him, they'd be on the hook for it legally.

>no one can be punished by the government for not risking their life saving someone else.
Except if they're white.

They're scared of water and dogs because da slave trade. water for the crossing, dogs for hunting them down when they tried to escape.

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

If getting into some water while there's nothing wrong with ya is a risk for you then you're a god damn nigger too. This is the cancer individualism that American citizens have come to felt.

pretty sure the man who drowned was also a nigger

>calling 911
>risking your life

If he can't swim how the fuck is he supposed to save someone drowning? Talk about cancer

nope white trash

Here if you see someone drowing in the sea your only obligation is to call emergencies, trying to save someone in the water without knowing what you're doing can cost you your life.

They're scared of dogs because dogs have evolved alongside and have a special domestic relationship/respect for humans.

People that are drowning due to not knowing hot to swim will often flail around when you try to save them. They'll grab at you like you're a flotation device which can prevent you being able to swim.

It's why lifegaurds have flotation devices with them, they'd have trouble being pulled down otherwise.

I'm not sure about US law but under British law at least you do not have a duty to help people who you do not have a special relationship with and you won't be held liable for an omission.

If he can't even swim then he's a worthless nigger that hasn't even learned the basic skill of life.

Calling 911 is enough to avoid hail time.

you think the cops would get there fast enough to stop someone drowning?

There are no requirements of any actions from Good Samaritan laws in Florida.

And before any bleeding heart, do-gooders start whining about noone calling 911 for the drowning man...perhaps it is God's will to bring that drowning man to his death.

Would you interfere with God's will?

You're as delusional as a blm activist. White cops get acquitted all the time, even in shoddy situations.

>Florida

I suppose but the nigger in the OP could've used his phone to call for help instead of recording for views online like a dumb nigger.

Even a lifeguard wont try to rescue a drowning person without the proper equipment. If someone is drowning it's actually stupidly dangerous to try and save them without this equipment.

How often do you swim to save your life?

Hell, how often do you swim just for fun?

It's not a basic skill of life unless you live on an island, or you're a tribesman.

This

>White cops get acquitted all the time, even in shoddy situations.
So do black cops you hairy ape. What's your point?

I have worked as a life guard before and I can tell you that's not quite true.

God's will wanted your mother to abort yet you're still here
you should fix that and rejoice in the afterlife. Send a post card too

You don't need to rush in but you could at least call 911.

If the first thing you do when you see a man drowning is take out your phone and shout "WORLD STAR MAH NIGGA" there's a problem.

It's like riding a bicycle, it's one of those basic things most people try teaching their kids which acts as a skill they can use throughout their life. You don't suddenly forget how to swim when you become an adult.

>is enough to avoid hail time.

More white men are killed by cops, than black men in America...you wouldn't know it due to biased media coverage.

But it is true. Trying to save someones life without any equipment like a flotation device is stupidly dangerous and will only be done as an absolute last resort (by a trained expert who is also a very proficient swimmer).

>for the first time, they literally din do nuffin'
>Sup Forums gets pissed

Fuck off.

Jail. Jail time.

Coming from the faggot straight out of Reddit. The "Reddit spacing" shit just started to become popular during the election. Why? To try and discredit any posts that don't adhere to a standard. Not adhering to standard post is the whole point of Sup Forums you cock smoker. But you'd know that if you were here before late 2015, wouldn't you?

io9.gizmodo.com/why-rescuers-die-while-drowning-victims-survive-1680233920/amp

Dude this was in Florida I guarantee that water is infested with alligators. I'd jump into a pool or lake where I live no problem because there's nothing dangerous about the water. But not in Florida. You don't remember that kid who died at Disney last year wading around in water? He got eaten real quick.

The juveniles didn't even try to get help. They taunted the individual, whose body was reported missing 2 days later and found the day after that.

The problem was these kids didn't even care he died, and tried nothing to even inform anybody. But it's not illegal to do that, but morally they were horrible

This. I worked on a beach patrol when I was a kid. They issued each of us those large, red "torpedoes" as rescue devices. They are buoyant and have handles on them so you can extend them to a drowning person to keep them at length as you rescue them. They are also made of extremely hard plastic. We were instructed to beat the victim with it if they tried to latch onto our person. With all that adrenaline flowing, a drowner can easily push a rescuer under and drown them in their terror.

I also worked a beach where a ton of Philly niggers came to trash it each weekend, so the beating part may have had to do with that.

>most people try teaching their kids

>florida
>not knowing how to swim
fuck off

Wanna guess how I know you're a nigger?

I'm aware it's dangerous. It's the first thing they teach you. But it doesn't mean you don't do it. I have had to basically beat the shit out of one kid as I was dragging him from the water as he was trying to push me under lol

NO U

Ahahaha...how fucking lame, potato nigger.

Where is my assertion wrong?

Would your pasty white ass, put your mouth on a faggot's mouth to perform CPR if he he fell at your feet? Perhaps YOU should be punished for saving that life.

>swimming in murky water in Florida
Noooopeeee

reddit you have to leave

doesn't matter. There could be a police cruiser right around the corner but yeah probably not.
>probably
It dosen't matter. You try, and if all you can do is call 911 because you are a nigger who can't swim, then that's what you do.
Niggers would have been found guilty here, we just had a case where a bloke got sentenced for not, at least, making an emergency call when he clearly could and should have.

Good thing here in the real world, we have the Good Samaritan law.
If it was in Vermont, they would definitely get jail time!

Look up Samaritan laws

Honestly, this seems fairly reasonable compared to what happened before.

Getting police involved is always a gamble with your life famalam. A woman just got killed the other day for reporting a rape.

Well, lets see the video

I don't believe you on the principal that I sent a lifeguard to the ER once because he tried to save me from drowning with the proper gear and I still managed to knock him out with my struggling. He went under and another lifeguard had to go in after them. I really have no business being near water...

And on that day America got a little bit better.

The thing is, they didn't call 911. They made the video mocking him and posted it to facebook and called it a day.

THAT'S LIKE SAYING YOU COULD ARREST THE CAMERA CREW ON BAYWATCH FOR NOT RESCUING PEOPLE
NIGGER
I'M NOT GETTING MY HAIR WET
THIS PRODUCT I USE IS FUCKING EXPENSIVE YO
ALL THAT SAND
IT GETS EVERYWHERE
BUT THIIIINK YOU FUCKING DIRTY NIGGERS
GODDAMN TIRED OF YOUR USELESS BRAINS
THINK::::::::::
This is YET MORE slavery
this is YET MORE SLAVERY
they are trying to say THOSE THAT CAN, SHOULD
meaning if you're not a FUCKING INBRED NIGGER
then you should be ready to PUT YOURSELF OUT to save everyone who is a bane on society
NO
LET
THEM
FUCKING
DIEEEEEE
FUCKING HEEEEELLL JESUS FUKCING CHRIST NIGGGERS READ A FUCKING ECONOMICS BOOK
STUDY BASTIAT
TIRED OF THIS SHIT NIGGERS

In boot camp you have to do swim qualification. Everyone gets in the pool and swims to the other side. It's in the shallow end. If you don't make it or touch you get pulled from the platoon for further instruction. Guess what color every fucking person was? Our platoon looked pretty chalky at swim qual - every platoon does. The statistics are true.

Yup. Would be complete saturation on every national news outlet, 24/7.

There's glorious footage of a new German drowning in a river and another that jumped after him couldn't swim either.
Sadly both were saved by actual Germans.

how come nigs cant swim?

when i was a kid before i learned how to swim i could still get out of water and not drown without knowing how to swim properly.

underrated

I was in the Army, had a similar experience. Our platoon ran to the pool for pt so we can swim for pt, which involved laps through the deep end. There were like 4 blacks in our platoon, and all of them couldn't swim. Everybody else could swim, so they got to learn how to swim. Shit is ridiculous.

Kill your self sperg. Drown somewhere white boy
I really think is no money for them pools. Suburban blacks can swim

not at my pool they cant. they all got kicked out for fighting, smoking, stealing phones, stealing wallets, and harassing girls

Sounds like you need to move out buddy :)

there are several pools in the area and that one acts as the containment pool, but yeah theres been a steady spread of niggers moving into the area from the east

saw some niglets walking down my street the other week

I'd rather be an alive asshole than a dead hero.

Maybe in the past my mindset would of been different, not today though.

How the Fuck is it possible to not know how to swim? I live in Oklahoma miles away from the Fucking ocean and I know how to Fucking swim for gods sake

Original thread

In Canada he would do jail time for sure

good post

In Russian it's ёбaный, one н

Nigger, you have zero notion of writing to make it easy to read

That doesn't make any sense. That's such a cop out. That's like the old story where he man is drowning and a boat comes by to save him and he says "no thanks God will surely save me" so the boat goes away, then a helicopter arrives and he says "no thanks God will surely save me" then another 2 boats come by and he says "no thanks, God will surely save me"
The man then drowns and when he's in heaven he goes to God and says "God! I had so much faith! Why didn't you save me"
To which God replies
"What do you mean? I sent 3 boats and a helicopter"

>nigger
This thing would be given a medal in Canada

T. Nigger!

Why is the niggers first response to these events is to record it. Like the girlfriend who recorded that Castile guy.

>get shot
>gf starts recording me bleeding out
>fuck you bitch

But they are the blue-eyed master race

Was the guy white? If not it's good he wasn't saved.

hahaha are leafs really this delusional? He would've gotten a medal for being a proud New Canadian and the sister who called them out for a "lack of morals" would've been arrested and fined for her bigotry .

WHERE DA FUCK IS THE VIDEO????

I'll say it now and infinite times more, FUCK NIGGERS.

>nope white trash

No, the man who drowned was a black man...

HOW WILL THE BLACK COMMUNITY RECOVER FROM LOSING PIC RELATED?

Underrated. They even recorded it too iirc

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liveleak.com%2Fview%3Fi%3Dc29_1500585733

I found the video, niggers are fucking heartless, they just laugh as he dies.

Shameful

Perhaps it is God's will to bring that drowning man to his death.
God's will would be a test of morality for the individuals who participated in the death of this person, they failed, they resumed drugs, and you're defending them like they're your pet, nigger lover quack.

Any Info About These Kids?

you don't have to imagine:

bet.com/video/news/national/2016/caught-on-video-did-police-watch-as-three-black-teens-drowned.html

Three nignogs stole a car and ended the police pursuit by crashing their car into a pond.

Police weren't able to rescue=RAYCIS!!!!

Now they want to add good Samaritan laws. Fuck that noise. Even police don't have a duty to protect.