How to save our Nation

I'm depressed. How do we save the Vaterland? What can we do to restore Germanys former Glory?
What do you prefer Schwarz-Rot-Gold or Schwarz-Weiß-Rot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsHdOoapQds
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fix yourself
Fix your family
Fix your neighborhood
Fix your community
Fix your city
Fix your Kreis
Fix your Land
Fix the Staat

Rot Rot Grün is the solution, diversity is our strength, wir schaffen das.

Schwarz-Weiß-Rot or GTFO and kys

neck yourself

The first step is to bring sovereignty back to your country and restore your borders.

That means voting for AfD. If AfD wins, the EU will unravel and collapse and you will have achieved the first step.

Well thats a good advice.

>Schwarz-Weiß-Rot or GTFO and kys
youtube.com/watch?v=zsHdOoapQds

lol

>Nation

Rot-Rot-Grün would accelerate the whole process that we are seeing right now.

Is the_Schulz /ourguy/?

>Schwarz-Weiß-Rot or GTFO and kys

Being so degenerate to prefer a mixup of Preußens and Brandenburgs flags over the first and true german flag of the Deutscher Bund.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M

Pit bulls and bacon...

Guns would be better, but not a choice

Deal with the leftist enablers. Nothing willb e fixed until the very people who fuck up civilization are dealt with first.

That means strip Merkel and other nation-destroyers from power.

Come home Saupreiß

S-R-G as state flag. S-W-R as war flag because it scares the French.

Its a little memory of Deutschlands größte Zeit (1871-1918), it was the first Flag of a strong, free, and independent Germany.
Prussia saved Germany and all German Tribes. And led them into a time of unity and prosperity.

Start WW3. You know you want to...

It's in your genes.

>Germany collapses on itself
>and nothing of value is lost

^This fucking guy..

go at night and kill a couple of rapefugees, none will notice they doesnt have papers and none will care, it will be slow and litttle by litte, but you will making your country into a better place

you know what to do...

this, so much this

What are your Thoughts on becoming one country again?

Not today snow-Devil

Try again when you Country achieved anything besides...hmmm.....Graf Zahl?

>le ficki flag
Fuck off reddit

I prefer Schwarz-Gelb

Germany was better under Prussian rule. Germans are unable to govern themselves, as we are seeing now. We either need the Prussians or Austrians to do it for us.

One exception was von Bismarck, who was definitely /ourguy/

Become active in AfD, IB, einprozent etc.
Don't hold back your opinion especially towards women, they can be easily manipulated.

what show?

Flag of the coming German Caliphate.

What a fucking legend. If only

There is only one flag

flat earth 200 proofs

>What can we do to restore Germanys former Glory?What do you prefer Schwarz-Rot-Gold or Schwarz-Weiß-Rot?

when the EU collapse we can get an honest look at the damages done by political corruption

blacklist redemption

>CANT MESS THE HESS

>We need the Prussians
>One exception was von Bismarck

Lads, can you only imagine how /ourguy/ pictured feels now? Hes like Anders Brevik, sitting somewhere thinking "fuck I was so right, why are people so stupid and unable to listen to reason?"

Go back in time, make sure Bismarck does not die. Ever.

Give it to us. White racist bigots

It is over guys. The media, universities, politics everything is in the control of the left.

Everyday you read in the news that the migrants will come no matter what, you cant stop them from flooding Europe, we need to deal with our "changing" societies. Also this whole gender, anti white, anti men bullshit is now reaching german speaking countries. "Conservatives" are voting for Ehe für alle and some dubious "hate speech laws" and I don't see that this mindset will change soon.

It
Is
Fucking
Over

He got retired before dying you american
That's the thing with monarchies
The monarch rules

Yeah, I know I know. Attempting to make a point, and failed horribly.

Back to original point, we need the Prussians or the Austrians to do it for us.

If we were to give it to you ... kick out all the burned ones and allow us to retain our beautiful language?

Restore the Kaiser and rebuild your empire. Pride needs to be restored in Germany.
Germany is my ancestral homeland. I used to be proud of it until I learned about the commies and nazis who ruined it.

you already know

God damnit is obvious

I'm starting to think the daily German flag pic/woe is me threads are slide threads. Sage. Fucking emigrate and go after your desired life, or start/join a political movement to change Germany starting locally.

Fuck you Polake. And fuck you Traitor.
I prefer to live in a totalitarian cosmopolitan communistic Dystopia then to give my Country to some dirty toilet scrubbing Slavs.
Poland got enough German Territory, never again!

Good man

Duitsland ist tot.

no saving it lad.
altough restoring the old flag of the german keisereich would help it a bit.

>poland, hungaria, croatia etc invade us
>they deport their own degernates to goymoney
>now they start to gas all kikes, nigs and degs
problem solved
we dont have an army anyway, so feel free to blitzkrieg that nigger-shit fest of a nation

Our only remaining biable aolution is violence? Doubtful.

we cant save germany untill we get ride of the suffrage of women.
so better we convert to islam
if germans go to islam noone can
criticize us and we can get ride of the women suffrage and after that we can gas the non-Bio-Deutechen

its not related to politics, its about football. You got a curse spilled on your country for defeating us on a sacred ground. You will be forever gommies and forever cucked the only way to fix that is loosing to brazil in a world cup final match by a score of 8:1! all the macumba gods are watching your country burn.

Ein Folk, ein Reich, ein Führer.