Even if white people would not admit it, there are no white on black rape cases...

Even if white people would not admit it, there are no white on black rape cases, because white people are told from a young age, that African American women are not attractive. I mean, man of all races are equally aggressive (because they are brought up that way, but that is a different issue), so there would be equal amounts of white on black rapes as there are reverse without the brainwashing. Not that I mean to say that it would be a good thing, I just mean that this is the ultimate proof that our society is racist. This is deeply culturally ingrained racism.

What can you say to your defense Sup Forums ?

I say fuck niggers and fuck your bait

White's aren't savages?

I wouldn't even rape you, that's what I have to say

>What was almost every fucking war/genocide/massacres over the past 1000 years?

This is why we can't have serious debate on pol, when ever someone brings up a serious point, all you can ever answer are racist slurs and dismissive ad hominem.

I didn't have to be told. I worked it out on my own. There are zero attractive black women. Race mixing can produce an attractive mulatto but even that's rare.

>fuck niggers
But for real though, just don't.

Whites are capable of working together and creating highly efficient tools and systems, and genocide is one of those things. Darkies can't get their shit together, but they're no less violent.

>are told

There are some things we don't need to be told or taught.

>we hold these truths to be self-evident...

the link doesnt work anymore, from what year was that statistic?

Nah. Rape happens when u can't control your instincts. And Niggers are animals, so it's obvious why they're rapists.

>because white people are told from a young age, that African American women are not attractive

Nice b8. No straight man wants to fuck someone that looks like a man.

Myth: The primary motive for rape is impulsive sexual desire.

Fact: Studies show that the major motive for rape is power, not sex. Sex is used as a weapon to inflict pain, violence and humiliation. Most rapists appear to have normal personalities with an abnormal tendency to be aggressive and violent. Between 2/3 and 3/4 of sexual assaults are planned in advance.

niggers donĀ“t fuck another nigger beast

Stop lying to yourself OP.
That statistic is so embarrassing no amount of "ingrained racism" can defend it.

it does work its a c not an e in cvus08.pdf

Do not want - even for free. Keep them all for yourselves and the "queen" attitude (and that is really the deal-breaker)...

>when you base yourself and identity on materials the flag
Maybe production ans materials and obtainment isnt the basis of reality?
Maybe biology is real.

3/10, may have worked a couple of years ago, but commie flag is a bit over the top for a bait thread.
Lurk a bit more maybe?

Here's a wild guess, I mean, something truly unheard of...
What if... white males don't rape black females because black fems are hideously ugly?