BREAKING : TRUMP SENDING GROUND TROOPS TO SYRIAN

This is the reason why Neo Cohen Drumpf ended CIA program to help anti-Assad forces : TO SEND GROUND TROOPS? WHY? REGIME CHANGE

These are brand new

neat.

Source or gtfo

america does nothing
>omg america please do something
America does something
>omg america please

>Doesn't know there are already ground troops

Sage

Syria is one of the last strongholds of ISIS, what do u think?

Trump even got France to say no to regime change. Nice try though, shill.

Theres going to be a lot of dead Muslims and Assad will likely remain in power as Americas bitch

Or whatever, he delcares martial law and goes full NWO on everyone in the world. Kind of a conspiracy theory but theres a lot of sick satanic pedophiles at the top so anythings possible.

Exactly, there's already 400-odd regular Marinee in Raqqa.

Lmao nice military vehicles america, have to be driven around on trucks hahahaha did they break down? Hahaha

fuck drumpf and fuck jew people

Yeah. How many are we really looking at guy, 10? 200? 3500? You have no fucking clue and no one does. A few to a dozen new vehicles for the Kurds isnt an American ground invasion force. Cry wolf somewhere else. Ill let you know when to get worried. Stay safe under that flag of yours.

Their battlefield weapons and transportation, for use on battlefields or transportation to and from battlefields, no point in deploying them on US soil unless needed.

But I know you wouldn't understand than, sven

Theres like 5-10 thousand in US ground forces in Syria right now and theyve been there for years

Is this news to anyone?????

yes

Consider yourself slightly less retarded by than the avg liberal, plz kill yourself before you learn anything more. You have a long way to go.

You want the shortcut?

5-10 thousand? Yeah that's news to everyone, unless you count ISIS mercenaries as US forces.

No im talking the guys who trained and supplied ISIS for this nearly decade long civil war

You think they ran supply lines and bootcamps from the sand and ordered their own M4 carbines from Allah or some shit??

No sorry you're not American

as usual burgers interfere more and more in the ME supporting jihadis spreading, they light a fire they wont be able to control later and it will burn them

it's a showdown, in a no mans land, for the cowboys of the modern age... guitar rift.

Lmao how are they gonna survive on the battlefield if they can't even get there on their own? Hahhaa

No fucking source. these pics could have been taken in arizona for all we know.. GTFO OP.

Were sending them to communist Kurd ypg

..... lol

This whole thread is fake news and old shit

Yes the US has significant ground forces in Syria and has had them there for years

No a few sourceless pics dont mean shit

the trucks look cool though. Thanks OP!

Arming commies lmao, what happened to america??

says the guy from sweden

mmmrraaaaappp

OP - didn't you follow anything Trump said during his campaign? If you did you would see this coming.

Everything Trump promised was a lie. He is doing the exact opposite. Anyone with a brain saw this coming from the start.

murrica meddles in domestic affairs of sovereign nations
>murrica please stop
civil war breaks out
>murican clean up your shit
murrica pay terrorist to in another country to stop the civil war
>murrica please stop

yeah ameritards really are the hated good guys...

They're probably going to support kurds, not the rebels you fucking brainlet faggot.

we've had ground troops there for years retard

My boat repair shop is next door to the factory that does maintenance on these things and Ive seen more of these moved about in the last month than the entire duration Ive been there.

>be Sweden
>supply the NVA and the VC

I don't think they're there to kill Assad, I think they're there to mop up ISIS.

>number of killing by US in muslim countries
4 million and radioactive attacks (fallujah) in 20 years
>number of killings by al qaeda
20 000 in 20 years in reaction of US meddling into muslim countrie's affairs

the only reason troops are in Syria is to fight Assad, we constantly aid ISIS
we could take out ISIS in 2 days if we were serious about fighting them, but this is the same kind of war we have been fighting for 6 decades, meant to knock a """"dictator"""" out of power so we can instill a marxist

Probably to clean up the last few ISIS faggots that Obama/Clinton/McCain were arming.

My bet is They are for cleanup in the north and that any action going ahead will be to secure a Kurdish puppet state

There are 100,000 future swedish citzens in syria right now. Is this news to you too

I wished we had killed 4 million hajis in Iraq. My three deployments were boring as fuck

> Implying 9/11 was a good idea.

See. This is what happens when you fuck your first cousins for a thousand years.

This

Ironically enough, the scum sucking commies are preferable in the clusterfuck over there

sorry about those rules of engagement, bro

Never said it was, but it wasnt as stupid as the first or second Gulf war, dogfucker.

You'd think he's trying to attack ISIS' fortified strongholds or something