REPORT FREE THOUGHT TODAY

>Todd from Mergers and Acquisitions..
>Not "Todd from Murders and Executions"

Todd is a cuck.

>nigger manlets

NICE QUADS FELLOW NAZI

>5'7 Black Male
Manlet AND black? Way to lose at life.

It seems as though the murderous Nazi monsters that leftists believe they're fighting against are actually just a paranoid delusion of theirs

>Reactionaries are lurking everywhere comrades! It's your duty to glorious communist revolutionary government to report all thought crime!

They are people with common sense who actually "keep it real" because facts are facts no matter how much they hurt your feelings

>loan officer at a bank
>do phone calls to discuss loans with applicants
>some federal worker from California (of course) casually mentions that 'theres a crazy person in the white house' and the government might get shut down
>little did she know, I voted for Trump and have no regrets.

If only leftists understood that 40+ million people really did vote for Trump. This russisn narrative is probably just mass delusion to keep lefties from having a complete mental breakdown.

Yet they still think it's a good idea to go out and fuck with whitey, that they will suffer no consequences, when the cracker boogeyman is lurking in the shadows. Trump should have been a wakeup call to them, but they refused it. I wonder what the next one will be.

They're finally catching on. They don't call it the "silent majority" for nothing.

>haha everybody around you could be a secret Nazi bigot haha no I'm not paranoid but every other white guy is one kristallnacht away from gassing us PoC

Never. They're too low iq to even realise they're wrong.

It's true. Even normal whites hate niggers. They just hide their power level so deep that sometimes they even forget they are hiding it.

only sane response then, is to develop a sub literate culture of thuggery and self destruction..

Nice, very nice.

>Look, the people you're after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, haul your trash. We connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not fuck with us.

I like how everybody in the world's mom has a house with a basement

THEY COULD BE YOU!

>every other white guy is one kristallnacht away from gassing us PoC
I get the sense that this is actually true more and more each day.

I love that feeling user. Liberals assume everyone else around them is as upset by Trump as they are. It's so narcissistic, but it's really funny to see and just be like "yep, I know" without revealing your opinions on the matter.

Well I actually work in M&A

I'm not really a Nazi though.
>inb4 civil nationalist memes
no

I actually did work in M&A for a bit. I am not Todd though

Fuck off nigger.
This is why I became racist and sexist you kept calling me that and now it's my name.
Not political.

>Deloitte
>Finland
>M&A

You're in TS, stop lying.

I walked around my office job with my Trump jacket for all of 2016, in SoCal, luckily my county is red
People would ask me "are you serious" and seriously mean it. All I could think of was cuckcarl, laughed did a 360 and walked away

The thing is I'm fine with most minorities, I just want segregation to be legal/socially accepted and a strict immigration policy enforced. The Jews on the other hand are pure evil. Muslims are too.

Good Lord, what could they be planning?

HOW CAN ONE BE CALM IN THESE TIMES

When will they learn

THEY COULD EVEN BE ME!
>5'7 Black Male
Hahahahahaha
When will theu learn?

I nearly fell off my tractor reading this nonsense

>5'7
I feel your pain, nigger brother...

5'7
>when will they learn?

>spouses of these bigots
>bigots
Isn't a bigot someone who is intolerant of others with other opinions than his? Does he know what that word even means?

NORMIES UNITE

1. I don't work at deloitte
2. I don't work in Finland
3. In my country M&A/TS/Tax is all the same thing

Oh shit, he's on to me

i'm a nazi and i'm not even white

>using this argument to instead of humanize their enemies, demonize normal people
Good going liberals this'll definitely work well next election.

Don't forget sour grapes.

I spew vile racist garbage into my wife's ear as she sleeps.

When Trump pardons Dylann Roof, and in his remarks about it signs a bill to enlist all white fighting age males into new ICE task forces, citing the quote "Sorry, but you have to go"

This is one of the most satisfying aspects of Trump winning the election. All these mega liberals getting to realize that Trump's views are mainstream.

>This russisn narrative is probably just mass delusion to keep lefties from having a complete mental breakdown.

Definitely.

I'm of the opinion that few people like to imagine they could have been wrong, so naturally they try to come up with any rationale how they must have been right. Many liberals decided that Trump could not be popular so rather than accept being wrong they instead like imagining that the election was stolen, hacked, or that Trump voters didn't really like Trump. Over time though, they slowly are realizing Trump really did win people over as Republicans aren't giving a shit about nearly any claim that is made about the Russia conspiracy or any other conspiracy Democrats came up with.

>yfw your enemies think only whites can be nazi's
isn't it great when your enemies are morons?
i swear as soon as they think 'nazi,' they think of the movie 'american history x'

>5'7
Fucking manlets

When Trump got elected, everyone in my workplace lost their shit. Went nuts. I kept my power level low because I'd get phased out really fast if my boss knew. Me and one other coworker caught eyes though, and we both knew. Kind old Asian lady. She made some coded black jokes later on to me.

It's true though. Sure plenty of the people on here are neets and underage fags but, at least anecdotally, I have a job and college degree and many other anons are the same. Funny thing is being in the public world makes me hate niggers and spics that much more

my wife tells more nigger jokes than i do

>If you think sexist and racists are some sort of wholly different "other," think again.
>They're people you see daily. Rely on. Trust.
We guard you while you sleep. Do not fuck with us.

That's true though. The level of self denial in some are huge, but even Samantha Bee doesn't want her kids exposed to nogs at school.

Racism is an instinct we get conditioned to suppress, but it's always there, waiting to get out

It's a jewish woman.

read it again.

i work as an electrician. COMMIES BEWARE!

THEY COULD EVEN BE BLACK OR BROWN PEOPLE!

We are Anonymous now!

kek

The Russia delusion is just democrats keeping Trump embroiled in scandal so he won't have time enact new legislation. The leaders know it's bullshit, but leftists are so intellectually bankrupt they'll believe whatever it is they're told.

I blame the GOPe being progressive controlled opposition for trump not passing legislation. If the upcoming budget isn't excellent then I don't think our political situation can be solved peacefully.

> tfw stereotypical balding beta nerd who went to live in SEA because he couldn't find a white woman but remains a white supremacist with an East Asian gf

Fuck I thought I had finally found the secret club for people like me.
But now even normies can be nazis.

I wish he was right.

this

THE GROIDS KNOW
SHUT
IT
DOWN

>awww sheeeeit nikka bix nudes

To be fair, they're kind of right, but not because white males are just an inherently racist people like they're implying

It's because we're tired of all the shit we get from liberals, nigs, spics, Muzzies, and feminists just for existing