I'm gonna join an underground antifa fighting gym. What information should I try to obtain and what should I do with it?

I'm gonna join an underground antifa fighting gym. What information should I try to obtain and what should I do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Improvised_explosive_device?wprov=sfsi1
youtube.com/watch?v=iVxYfbBOPv8
vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their information is pretty pointless, they just hate anyone racist or conservative in anyway. I recommend against this plan.

bump I think this has potential

Just try not to get jumped by 20 of them.

Ask them how to make unfunny memes. We never found out that trick

I was thinking about writing down names with a description of their appearance. Most of them are black blocs. I could hand over that information to the police, leak it on the internet or both. I'm from Europe btw

How do you stick 10 dildos in one asshole?

The best thing you could do is write down names, also you could always be a guy on the inside and alarm cops of any upcoming protests and antifa rallies.

You could also communicate with the opposite anti-antifa groups and stop their rallies before they even organise.

You could even call the cops within the minute they're engaging citizens. Maybe accumulate enough proof to show they're domestic terrorists and make it go viral. Admittedly, I think they'll spot out you're not theirs and you're pretty much setting up your death.

mmm names and addresses bet they have a faggy newsletter thing or something you could just stalk them till they get home and find out who lives there online

Have local law enforcement shut them down. Become their inside man.

That was my plan, they were organizing the g20 protests in Hamburg way ahead but for a long time, the police didn't know about it.

Luckily I'm well integrated into their mindset and I can easily fool them

As far as I know they only use flyers and social media to spread information.

They call it ''self-defense'' so I will have to come up with proof first. I could use a secret camera but maybe it's better to keep it living so I can keep track the violent antifas.

That's too easy.
They try to make memes that offend no one.
Whereas we make memes that usually come at the cost of at least 1 innocent life (Jessy Slaughter, Shia Legoof etc).
Good humor comes at the cost of invading certain safe spaces. The left wants to keep these intact, so they create weak, pre-school tier memes that hurt nobody.

Find out who is financing/backing them. Get bank accounts, LLC/GmbH/Sarl on anyone and everyone with contacts to the organization, and then try and make contract with other organizations.

Everyone needs cash to live. Find out where their cash comes from and then once you have enough to wipe out many of these people, leak it here, Infowars, IB, etc., etc.,

Go after their backers and financiers. They are just foot soldiers/cannon fodder.

Hey Marco, wir wissen wer du bist.

>Europe
>police
Idk which part of Europe you are from but over here the leftist governemt supports this degeneracy

then its deep cover or sneaky fun times then

This is actually a very good idea. Thanks.

Ich lebe nicht in Deutschland

Du hast ja keine Ahnung.

Wir wissens marco.

Ach, du weist gar nichts, schweinehonde.
Stop roleplaying a fascist antifa-dog, idiot.

>marco

Screenshot and Google News filters set.

Make my day fuckers.

Steal keys and make copies of them

This.

Slowly start questioning things and reverse brainwash them into Sup Forums lurkers ready for redpilling. We shall do the rest.

Just gather all the information you can, especially stuff like and .
Just remember, play the long con. Integrate yourself as deeply as possible before you try to collect info too boldly. Maybe you could even go to one of their rallies to glean how they operate. Just don't give yourself away.

Don't forget your butt plug, fruitcake

this

Its also good to make Org charts, Microsoft Visio is a good starting point for your own knowledge.

Also, take note of who supplies them with weapons/explosives and note series numbers of any firearms they receive.

If these guys are the real deal (which it doesn't sound like they are) then your best thing is to play along, gather as much intel as you can and draw a couple red lines in the sand for when you have to "punch out".

What you should also do is figure out who is an organizer or coordinator for when they go out into the street. Find out a name and possibly where they live if you get the chance. Ignore the low level guys, they are small fish. Bring that information either to the internet, police, or if you really want to start some shit your local underground right wing group. I'm sure they would be more than happy to deal with them.

The goal is to knock out what is essentially their NCO corps which will leave the lower level guys in a panic. High level leadership will have to spend time and effort trying to find replacements which may or may not be any good at all.

Link up with all your anti Antifa lads or fellow degenerate Sup Forumsers to break in and destroy and foil everything they organise

this

oh, and do your best to smell like a fag.

Go and drop redpills about the capitalistic/communist jews.

>antifa
>gym
did i wake up on some other planet today?

Remember there are cop informants in those kind of "underground" circles (leftist or right leaning doesn't matter, the state watches everyone).

Go full retard and complain about muh capitalism and refer to yourself as working class. And shout that you will seize the means of production SOON. Make communism look as ridiculous as possible by trying to supporting it. They won't even realize that you are ironic. But they will start questioning their own beliefs.

I already know there is no real hierarchy. Only experienced people who sometimes step up to organize a protest or action

Believe me they won't. I've already hanged out with them, that's how I know of this place. They already speak of this shit

No, wrong.

The goal here is not to redpill Antifa. These people are like rabid dogs, and when the time comes will be dealt with as such.

The goal is to make them as ineffective as possible while we redpill normies.

Make lists of names, addresses, cars, license plates, etc., etc.,

The plastic water-bottle filled with gas + marine flare does great work on Antifa transportation as well as "capitalist pig" cars. Throw in a resqme to the mix and the deed can be done in less than ten seconds.

You know what to do
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Improvised_explosive_device?wprov=sfsi1

Outed as a Frog or Walloon.

Well this goes for my country but I might be different elsewhere. I wish I could share where I'm from but that could be risky

cops already got like 5 peeps on the inside

they do one us, remember only trust those who hurt civvies under no obligation

it*

>Only experienced people who sometimes step up to organize a protest or action
Good, bring their names to light to someone that will fuck their day up. If you can find their way among them and get some insight as to how they organize that's even better. You want as much information on them as possible. Where they sleep, eat, and even who they fuck.

I would also recommend you bring a buddy with a similar mindset in with you, if they catch wind you're a mole you don't want to be alone.

DO NOT DO THAT

Try getting gay tapes.

I was already thinking about bringing someone with me but most of my friends who share my ideas and motivations are retards who give themselves away by trying to redpill them. Some are just bad actors.

lol, this could be a funny movie. Cops go undercover in an antifa underground organization and soon realize the other people are also just cops and a bunch of Sup Forums undercover agents who pretend to be antifa and there's really just 1 real antifa guy. Kek.

Just get some images of their body from the neck down so we can have a good ol' laff at how a normal high test person could sit and do nothing 24/7 and still end up more built than them: youtube.com/watch?v=iVxYfbBOPv8

Maybe I should bring a secret camera

It's that story about the KKK where they plan a bombing and it turns out everyone is an undercover guy from different agencies.

Find the one non retarded one then. It is always better to have the option of back up and divvy up tasks.

I'm working on it, I have this girl in my circle who is red pilled and smart. She might be useful

lol

reminds me of "the man who was Thursday" by Chesterton

careful if you want to infiltrate, they are borderline retarded and hate us because we represent the working class.

Film name?

It's not hard to pretend to be a leftist. Just spout normie and Marxist shit, and act as cucked as possible.

do it. Make an investigative underground documentary. Just don't get caught and be careful. You must become a method actor and give the best performance of your life. Become so good you would win an oscar for best acting.

>allways cary a knife user

this is more or less COINTELPRO, they are wise to this shit you idiots. its a classic feeb thing, still is.
>vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro

Of friend of mine studies to become a director and he shares my values, he can help me making a good movie

i think i know where this is going

try to make them talk shit about eachother and try to ruin relationships with main rulling person
at best you rebell against organizers

If you're going to do it take about 6 months to prepare, you need to make a tumblr account posting anti-Trump shit and liberal shit if they want to do a background check on you. Maybe get yourself in pictures at antifa demonstrations holding anti trump signs and put it on your social media. If you just turn up out of the blue they will get suspicious.

Just spar a little too hard. Repeatedly.

>She might be useful
If she's even remotely attractive then she is very useful.

I've already built up a fake facebook account over the course of a year with a fake name that is pretty convincing. I should have pictures of myself at rallies, that will really do it.

Just out of interest are you from the UK?

>>vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro

Hes a frog.

Just be careful these are the type of people who will bash you up real fucking bad if they find out, and they'll jump you, they might find someone who knows you in real life by chance or something

Best of luck and take them out, these are the people destroying our countries and defending rapefugees

In fact don't even use your real name, get a fake ID and if things go south make sure that you can get the fuck out of the area

>antifa underground fighting gym

Who's paying you to write this bullshit?

this has so much potential. other anons have already said it but ill reiterate it in one post

>short term goal
If these people have a newsletter or are retarded enough to put everything in a facebook group then become part of that, leak information here and there about when they plan their rallys, where they hold their meetings, etc. Also get info on people such as names, a picture of them, addresses, numbers, emails, social media accounts, jobs, etc.

>Long term goal
find out who funds them and if they are part of something bigger. this would mean youre in it for the long haul, so be sure to act the part and not get caught too early before you can figure this out

>underground antifa fighting gym
you mean underground antifa cuck club

RWSS

Get there names, addresses and social media accounts. If possible, film them doing illegal activities and if they have jobs send it over to there employers.

It's a greentext
I don't have it saved tho

>their location
>pass it onto actual neo-nazis instead of larping on Sup Forums

If real. Get addresses, molotov them or leak on Sup Forums so someone else does.