Why was this allowed?

Why was this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Matabele_War
armedforces.eu/compare/country_Egypt_vs_Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We were too strong after XP farming the French for 600 years

Because they didn't every bloody snowflake pussy whether they like it or not. They just fucking did it.

its was too damned easy just look at Rhodesia and Zambia were taken by just a few hundred mercenaries because Rhodes though the government was taking to long in expanding the empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Matabele_War

even India was a private listed company who fought to take it over

This, it was built on private enterprise and free market capitalism

I am glad british are weak now and they wont be able to come back they were the worst after ottomans and arabs

Because might makes right.

Nigeria and Kenya and New Zealand were also started by companies which were designed for colonization. while the rest of the empire was just free like Australia and much of the islands plus all the german colonies that we took after WW1

Basically to put it in the words of John Robert Seeley "we seem, as it were, to have conquered half the world in a fit of absence of mind""

>allowed

OP doesn't understand what an empire is.

>and they wont be able to come back

Are there people around the world that unironically don't believe that we're going to come back meaner than ever? It's not like we went anywhere, you sub-humans are in for a shock when we have a government that represents us, have left the European Union and rediscover why we held the biggest trade empire in the world and why we still actually need it.

Why was what allowed? This cultural marxist slide from some jewish run university trying to destroy the last remnants of the west?

He's a democrat. A cocksucking, faggot fellating 100% grade A faggot.

KEK, just clean ur country from jihadis and Shari'a Courts first, then come to DIE

AHAHAHAH, shoo before we come back and own you again.

just come, I am waiting to give our modern army real challenge, we are not weak like the past mate

Sounds exciting! I've missed this. Good sport!

Because they had settlements on both sides on the Prime Meridian line so when the Western Hemisphere turned to night time, the Eastern Hemisphere was in the day time. That's kind of a cool motto that is both literal and metaphorical.

>Why was this allowed?
right why did the UN did nothing right

ur weak soldiers probably will die from sun burns before they can do anything, ur military will need a good budget for sunblocks

You still have the same old shit military leadership though.

That name was first use for the spanish empire.
NOw suffer all the inmigrants uk

I just tan easily faggot, no need for sunblock. Do you think both our peoples, in the centuries of existance, are so different to who we were just 60 measly years ago? If we come back, you'll be hung and drawn infront of your children mate, that's if we decide not to nuke you and just be done with it. Do you have a naval nuclear arsenal, by the way?

>the sun never sets on the British empire
Wow I just realized what this meant. I thought it was just saying that it will never come to an end, but it literally was always daylight somewhere in the British empire

Underrated

>I am glad british are weak now

They would still fuck you up, goat nigger

not this old, our military last 6 years since the civil wars firing the region, got fast track of modernization
we dont have nuclear. and u are too pussy to use it, it is just a samson weapon to destroy the country which nuked u that it and dont worry we will get in the nuclear track soon, but for now we will be able to to defend very well
kek canadian faggot
check this
armedforces.eu/compare/country_Egypt_vs_Canada

Get a load of this top fucking guy lmao.
Let the big boys talk, bitch.

You lost majority of them.

>LARPing this hard
Face it lad. This country is dead and buried. Might as well just hold onto the memories of when we the Anglos took their rightful place as leaders of the world. Feels bad man

>being this blackpilled
Maybe what actually happens is somewhere in the middle. Maybe not.

>American education

>Allowed
OP you're a special kind of stupid.

>when your colony of Irish drunken criminals outperforms you and doesn't fall into the paki pit like you did and you're too much of a weak pussy to assert your authority even though the country is still technically "yours"

Its hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel due to our current circumstances But I don't see the point in sulking about it, saying that I think we should still do whatever we can to salvage anything from this burning dumpster fire called modern Britain but I'm not exactly what actions should be taken to do this, probably something like pic related

they were striving to be like Phillip and the Spanish.

>being this stupid

Britain gave all it's land up because AMERICA made them do it for literally no fucking reason, they could've kept it but the American retards wanted to punish them for asking for help.

Our genetic and cultural legacy continues to live on, even if the empire itself fell. We always were gods chosen race, and the fact that you're using our language is proof enough of our cultural power.

well I am smart enough to know arabic English french and some german and italian basics, so I make it easy for u because u arent able to learn arabic, and I dont hate ur culture or ur country just dont kill my people in their land to steal our goods, dont forget every civilization has a life cycle, our ended after 3000 years urs ended after 500 years

What I don't understand is how the British managed to occupy India and even bully the Chinese around.

I mean there were a huge amount of people in India even back than, comparatively speaking. How did the British just sail in, step off the boat, twirl their mustaches and suddenly annex the whole subcontinent and nobody in India seemed to care?

The Indians still like the British today. I get it was trickier in Afghanistan and China, I think but still. How did that go down?

I doubt that very much, but imagine if the French or Germans or... ugh, allah forgive me for saying this... the Italians colonized and civilized the world? What a shitshow the modern world would have been now.

Too bad the UK didn't settle South America and let the retarded Spanish and Portuguese there. Seriously, the Portuguese, guys. Brazil was the result of British lack of forsight, for sure.

Yea this pretty much it was one of the things Churchill had to agree to for American help. Fdr held out long enough for the war to cripple Britain financially then fucked the world over for American gains.

>"Hey Britain, pleeeaseee give away your empire?"

Or colonies became to restless and people would rather sit back and relax a little more since after the war. The Empire became harder to maintain and rather going full death squad and be looked down upon, they just said "Fuck it"

And now we're poorer.

How many people are in your federal government? A couple thousand right? But they tell all the states full of millions what to do. It's not about who has more people it's about who has the biggest guns. China 200 years ago was full of spear-wielding peasants which their government had little control over. Mow a few down with Maxim guns and the rest comply.

Portugal famously tried to hold on to heir empire and that's why their economy is now ruined. Similar story with France to a lesser extent. Ditching the empire is why Britain is now the most powerful Western country after the USA.

Militarily powerful after the USA? Possibly, Israel gives you a run for your money though.

Economically? Germany has a bit more pull, but nobody really trusts them.