GOYIM

GOYIM
YOU BETTER STOP IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

STOP HARASSING THESE REFUGEES

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/P63pc
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:748241/zoom:14
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern
wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast
gefira.org/en/2016/11/16/ngos-armada-for-the-coast-of-libya/
tichyseinblick.de/daili-es-sentials/ngos-und-schleuser-im-mittelmeer/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/libyan-coastguard-opens-fire-migrant-boats-ngos-170525100451559.html
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-libya-idUSKBN1862Q2
ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/sections/generalnews/2017/05/24/libyan-coast-guard-rails-against-ngo-prove-accusations_01d8cc52-634c-4b8a-962b-80a3740a27fc.html
aljazeera
archive.is/mDm1D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archived it.
archive.is/P63pc

2017 Refugees are a Trojan Horse

Press P to give Poseidon your energy.

>humanitarian rescue

They're literally fucking landing on the Lybian coast and going deep into Africa to pick these niggers up.
It's a human trafficking ring and thank fuck somebody is going to at least try to stop them.

P

P

why arent we doing this now fuck them up in international waters

You're fucked. I will report this to the police. If they track you down you're going to land in jail.
Why the hell would you make fun of killing people?
Reference to the Holocaust for example to declare that a new one against refugees is necessary will get you at least 3-5 years behind bars.
It's really offensive.
Fuck off retarded stormfag

P

>humanitarian rescue ships

Man they are so fucking blatant in their lying.

More like refugee human traffic smuggling operations.

The Med is pretty small -- is any of it international waters?

I'll use my gypsy magic to make a refugee come to your house, skullfuck your wife and slowly skin you alive.
I hope you suffer alot you cuck

Brain washed...

I vil report you to da thought polize!!

Volksverräter

far right activists?
I thought it was singlehandedly Lauren Southern floating around in the Mediterranean blocking the immigrants.
Better donate to her patreon.

P

You trolling or public school edumacated?

International treaties, rules and regs. Pirates get BTFO'd and possibly keelhauled if no witnesses around

KALEU SELLNER AUF FEINDFAHRT! VISIER AUF ZIEL EINGESTELLT! EEEEERIKA

Shill

If you want to harass a boat load of nuggers

Circle their boat and chum the ever living shit out of the water... the monsters of the deep will do the rest of the work

Recently been looking at marinetraffic.com and want to learn more about it. Any of you have a expansive list of NGO vessels and libyan coastal guard to track?

P P P

>Better donate to her patreon.

*spoon clinks in glass*

patrÉon deleted her account.

thats about all.

peace out.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

ahahahahahhahaahah
Is she melting down?

>harassing humanitarian ships
>hey nigga, you call it a ship? looks like a fucking washtub to me.
>get buck to ye niggaland o ill bash ye fookin ead in i sware on me mum, ye cunt

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:748241/zoom:14
This one, its Djibouti flagged and moving towards the med, also the one Martin Sellner showed in his video.

Hey there silly bois, so like, hold up
>flips hair
So like
>crosses and uncrosses legs repeatedly
What you boys are saying is
>puts on lipstick and smacks lips
That we whites
>put on more makeup than a clown
That we're totally like
>Squeezes into booty shorts and suggestively sucks a lollipop
The guardians of like
>Sets up patron, paypal, google wallet, paymate, payoneer, paypay, and paypaypay accounts
WESTERN CIVILIZATION AND STUFF?
>Sinks refugee ship

yes.

now she's begging for paypal gibs

Woah now! Did you just use the word "retarded"? You're gonna offend someone, let me go ahead and report you to the thought police real quick and get that sorted out

P

JUST
U
S
T

based gypsi

P

P

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern

There's only one problem with that punishment.

You're assuming that's not what he wanted all along.

They have raised 125k so far:

wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

Fuck off Mehmet

Thx!

P

My God. The last time I was here, you shills were targeting molymeme to takedown. Now it's this chick. Normies love her and she spreads the message. That's all she literally needs to do. Looking half fuckable just makes it more fashionable to other women. This was our plan two years ago. It's now working. Shills like you are why I avoid Sup Forums like the fucking plague now. In fact, why am I here commenting to you. 7/10. You made me respond.

btfo'd by who and i aint no pirate just a ethnonationalist worshiper of poseidon cleaning the sea of non believers

not my country
pass the popcorn

>NORMIES LOVE HER
>SHE SPREADS "THE MESSAGE"
go back to t_d faggot

"i cant stop . i wont stop . i dont know how to stop" ~kobe bryant that time he raped that lady

P, and accept my numbers

>humanitarian rescue ships
they're human smugglers and traffickers.

P

Oh my god you're right it's almost as if we don't want ecelebs shot calling about what the narrative should be around here. Oh you don't come around anymore? Oh that sucks that's totally unintentional on our part and definitely not a way to keep civic nationalists, redditors, and trumptards off the board by constantly shitting on the purveyors of their watered down message.

How do I join and help for a few months.
Im being a neet right now anyway

END HUMAN TRAFFICKING

There's several navies active there, all from countries that signed international treaties. As much as I like the idea of stopping 'refugee' boats, there's international laws and anyone larping as a masked vigilante and fucking with free passage in international waters is in fact a criminal. Turning your back on people in distress (even if they intentionally put themselves in that situation) is also against international accords that pretty much every sea-faring nation signed. The only option (legally) that Fritz and his Canadian shekel-whore have is to rescue migrants by towing them back to Libya providing Libyan authorities allow them to enter Libyan waters or to a country in the EU.

Checked

I'm literally at the beach ready to fight them off

>(((Lauren's))) patreon
Where will Finnbro donate his beta bux now? How will this rootless international Jew be afford to go to foreign countries so she can tell others how to live?
>blacked.com

P P P P
P P
P P P P
P
P

Nice, I fucking failed, good job me

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how bad those leftypol fucks from their discord hijacked this thread?
>AAAAAAAY I KNOW Y'ALL WERE TALKING ABOUT STOPPING MIGRANTS BUT FUCK E CELEBS, AMIRITE

The big question is - how and where do I sign up?

P

not giving my energy to some imaginary oceandaddy.

4/10
Got six people to respond.

noice

gefira.org/en/2016/11/16/ngos-armada-for-the-coast-of-libya/

tichyseinblick.de/daili-es-sentials/ngos-und-schleuser-im-mittelmeer/

this is long overdue. If one could get the proper equipment and some weapons, one could easily commit genocide at sea without any witness left. But the most important thing would be to exterminate also the NGOs that are ferrying niggers in, and i bet some of them have weapons too.

i hope you get raped by a nigger you worthless shitstain, every time a hundred refugees drown i look for footage and fap

admirable

Don't do this, goy. (((Jesus))) is watching, he wouldn't like it if you defended your nation against invaders. Don't join the Legions or take up arms, that's a direct order.

>Ship picks up immigrants
>Docks in Libya
>Libyans size the ship

Generation Identitaire are some of the mildest "far-righters" I know.

>wants to repatriate foreigners peacefully
>doesn't have any particular love for Hitler NatSoc or fascism
>has never done anything violent before
>doesn't hate Jews

>retarded
Holy shit you need to be detained you lunatic.

Is this some pro trolling or legitimate German citizen??

>soon

I WANT IT NOW

NOW

REEEEEEE JUST SAIL THE SHIP ALREDY DAMMIT

So you're saying they're not spergs and are working within parameters where they can actually get shit done?

Libyan coast guard/navy is against the NGO operated people smuggling.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/libyan-coastguard-opens-fire-migrant-boats-ngos-170525100451559.html

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-libya-idUSKBN1862Q2

ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/sections/generalnews/2017/05/24/libyan-coast-guard-rails-against-ngo-prove-accusations_01d8cc52-634c-4b8a-962b-80a3740a27fc.html

Archive or screenshot please

>aljazeera com/news/2017/05/libyan-coastguard-opens-fire-migrant-boats-ngos-170525100451559.html
archive.is/mDm1D

in bots we trust

>fag
Just reported you to German authorities for hate crime. Enjoy prison, bigot.

YOU CHALLENGE ME MORTAL, A GOD OF OLYMPUS

What if they just got ships and disguised them as NGO ships? Not like they could tell the difference and where they were going. Just take them back to Libya and tell them it's Italy.

Sending energy for it happening

"ya allah bismileh allahu ekber" -sellneroglu

>were targeting molymeme to takedown

The guy is openly bringing up race and IQ - exactly what pol wants yet all the brownies here don't like that cause they're not white

>humanitarian
Nothing human about niggers

I think it has more to do with his holier than thou douchebaggery and general ancap retardedness.

>his holier than thou douchebaggery
Wow that's not pol at all either

Nice rebuttal, Mike.