Just wow...just get cucked already britbongs

Just wow...just get cucked already britbongs.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dOnLt
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/17/briton-reported-rape-dubai-extramarital-sex-charge
archive.is/jA1WH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nuke humanity pls

Where's that black people selling lemonade vs white people selling lemonade image cuz that just got BTFO

Let's turn that big black cock into an archive:
archive.is/dOnLt

AHAHAHAHAHA

Lemonade sucks ass, fuck that kid.

Same thing happens in the US.

>selling stuff in public space
Her paren'ts fault, should have set it up in their garden.

>have food safety standards
>let street vendors just ignore them as long as they're too young to be trusted to follow food safety standards.
I get why the ancaps would get mad but seriously we have health and safety standards we can't just let any street vendor set up shop and sell whatever they want.

>entitled loli btfo by law
feelsgoodman

thanks colgate. norbot would be proud

And an ancap is born

Not only are they not paying taxes, they're also using child labor.
A law is a law, doesn't matter if a cute little girl is breaking it.

Bin that lemonade.

Kek, would be legal if it was rape-stand for shitskins

That's not the point. It's the inconsistency of their law.

>Rape kids, get off the hook
>Sell lemonade, get fined around $200 because "hurr it might be poison this is why we need government"

Wait, who got off the hook after raping kids? And I'm not talking about high ranking officials, they're pedos everywhere.

wtf man what is wrong with britbongs?

Yes. There was speculation from previous Sup Forums discussions that enforcing these sorts of street regulations is the primary function of Freemasonry.

>the law should be suspended in the UK because Pakis raped some kids

based af
in the good ole times that Sup Forums pretends to admire, she'd have served at least some jail time.
>b-but m-m-muh

Its because our countries are INSOLVENT but our state goes right on functioning like it isn't. The public are just too fucking DUMB to understand. The state needs to "revenue raise" at every opportunity. The guy who issued the fine is "employed" by the state, so his motivation for his employer to have the revenue to pay him (and fund his pension) is to issue fines as often as possible. The police do the same.

We can solve this situation by spamming the information on twitter and such that our states are insolvent and that produces situations like this one.

>crying about the law being enforced
Fuck off antifa

bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

>Defend disgusting corruption and government over-regulation
>Larp with a pirate flag

>pirate flag
kys
>m-muh government doesn't make exceptions to the law even though i'm a young cute female! wahhh

Destroy the state. Out muslims the muslims. Tear it down and start over and then turn your attention, now concentrated and effective, towards the invaders.

Every western nation is long over due for a good civil war. Then a purge.

It's not like they went to court and were pardoned. This is simply a failure of the local police force. I'm not downplaying these horrendous crimes that went ignored for many years, but I just don't see how this invalidates other laws to the point where police should not enforce them.

dont associate a literal faggot flag with the jolly roger fuccboi

In general a formal warning would be preferred or a court appearance with no fines for a first offense.

Surely you cant fine the girl. Doli Incapax exists in Britain. At worst the parents were charged.

This.
unfortunately

ROI: negative

>crying about the law being enforced

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/17/briton-reported-rape-dubai-extramarital-sex-charge

No profits today
archive.is/jA1WH

Fuck you and your safety, gets in the way of capitolism

Taxed and Regulated to death, the fate of all nations except for China.

I wish we had safety regulations like China

Be white be fined
Be black, "what a clever entrepreneur"

BLM LEMONADE

priorities m8

Good

If she would sell her own "lemonade" for 50£/h instead of shitty lemonade 50c per cup, she wouldn't be in such trouble

Trips of Truth

Niggers have such a nasty black gums, I would never be able to kiss a niggress, fucking gross.

She's 5 years old, there's no way it was her 1st offense

Filthy fucking goy forgot to pay 5 premiums, 2 permits and a waste management service.

What a disgrace to businessmen and women alike.