Rapper known as Ceza to be sentenced to death for promoting western lifestyle in his music

>Rapper known as Ceza to be sentenced to death for promoting western lifestyle in his music

>cbc.ca/news/politics/world-fifty-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXVnbEG2jrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.

Turkey going all out with the roach powers.

hes a german turk not even turkish citizen i believe

Can you even sentence someone to death who's not even a citizen of your country?

Let's be honest here: Western "culture" as we know it today is really just Jewish corruption. Can't blame them for trying to cut out that cancer

Quit being Islamophobic shylock

Wtf I love Turks now

Yeah, islamic totalitarianism is way better!

>freedom of expression

Purely western concept

Why are people shocked when they look at ME cultures under a Western lens.

BBC condemnation = none
CNN condemnation = none
UN sanctions = none
Outcry from Western mainstream media propaganda machines = none

When Turkey removes it's degenerates & liberals, nobody gives a fuck, but when EU countries wanna crack down on terrorist-linked refugees, mainstream media loses their shit.

We should start calling degeneracy "Jewish corruption" imo

link doesn't work

Legal or not, Turkey doesn't give a fuck, it's an authoritarian islamic shithole who has the UN/EU by the balls, I think if Western countries condemn them, the Western countries will lose an ally against Russia

western culture is garbage, this is great.

googled it, there is nothing out there about this. seems fake to me

Do you support ISIS by any chance?

>blasting

Why the fuck do 'journalists' like this word so much?

The leaf strikes again. 99% of links and stories posted by leafs are always fake.

Whats with the leafs and posting pure bullshit stories and fake news? Is this the only way they get off?

The rake is coming leaf. The rake is coming.

So how long till Anzu gets sentenced to death by stoning.

>this argument again
Why do you want a non-western culture to become culturally western? Let them protect their own culture. God knows we have plenty of our own problems.

*crawling away from light intensifies*

Shutup heeb.

It is one of the reasons the west will always win.

Reminder that Turkey is in the EU and nothing will be done.

Meanwhile, Poland refuses to accept economic migrants against their will and the EU is threatening action.

Turkey doesn't have the death sentence (yet) though?

fake

>Why are people shocked when they look at ME cultures under a Western lens.

Because these people don't understand cultural context. Same reason why they think that open borders are a good idea.

Based turks.

Of course it's fake, Turkey doesn't have the death penalty. Everyone following the news should know that the upcoming introduction of the death penalty in Turkey is what the current drama even is about.

Ok, Ahmed, whatever you say. If you prefer wahhabism to freedoms and democracy, why don't you fuck off to the ME though?
Reminder that you're a retard.

It's them trying to be "hip" with the kids. It just makes them sound like a trashy mexican woman gossiping to friends.

>blasting
It accomplishes in two syllables what these other words accomplish in more than two syllables:
>lambasting
>criticizing
>berating

Scolding is probably a better word though.
t. (blast)
>informal synonyms: reprimand, rebuke, criticize, upbraid, berate, castigate, reprove, rail at, flay
"he blasted the pupils for being late"

t. (lambaste)
>criticize, castigate, chastise, censure, condemn, take to task, harangue, attack, rail at, rant at, revile, fulminate against, haul/call over the coals; upbraid, scold, reprimand, rebuke, chide, reprove, admonish, berate; informalrap someone's knuckles, slap someone's wrist, lay into, pitch into, tear into, lace into, dress down, give someone a dressing-down, carpet, tell off, bawl out; informaltick off, have a go at, slag off; informalchew out; rarereprehend, excoriate, objurgate

Turkey isnt in EU.

Maybe she's a psyop?

Of course you can, Israel executed ((criminals)) decades after their acts, neither the acts nor the people had anytging to do with Israel, in fact the ((crimes)) were commited before the country was founded. So to answer your question, yes - you can be executed even though you are mot a citizen of the country, hell even if you've never been there ;-)

Yes it is, you raging retards. Merkel and Turkey are in bed bed with each other. As soon as things calm down, Turkey will "officially" become a member

Sorry, we can't find the page you requested.

This is fake as fuck kek. Western media trying so hard to manipulate you guys about Turkey

HOLY SHIT THE AVERAGE IQ OF THE POSTERS HERE IS LITERALLY >40

THIS IS FAKE NEWS YOU UTTER KEK SHIT HEAD FAGGOTS

Erdogan started the whole thing because he refused dating him.

>Anzu

Looks like a trap.

> sentenced to death by stoning.

you mean by Boning!! amirite??

At this point you should just kill yourself, you're not even a high functioning retard.

ok, but then we close all mosques in every western country, until KAS allows to build churches in their country
deal, ahmed?

I think this is actually Britain where the death sentence has been court ordered. Their going to stone him to death over in Brighton somewhere

Deal. They're not supposed to be there anyway.

I hope all canadians die, mexicans are doing their part, they dismembered some canadians the other day

You guys must have the IQ of stray dog to believe this...the link he gave is not even functional

Lol depends. That Eichmann pardon coming anytime soon?

>religion of peace

Hiphop is fucking nog culture. It isn't white or western or Turkish. It's no different to the Ubangi stomp they've been doing for millennia.

Hiphop is ILLYRIAN!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=RXVnbEG2jrE

muslims are hilarious. keep it up.

This guy posted on his Instagram 5 hours ago. Definitely not dying anytime soon.

@cezagram

Right, and what was your point? That making hiphop is deserving of a death sentence?

about a quarter of the people sentenced to death in saudi arabia are not saudis

The nigga isn't even getting death, shitty fake news threads only held together by retards who do 0.000000000000000 research

You forgot the bliss of Christian Europe.
Most people here don't seem to think we can reinvigorate it, even if only because they think it means you need to believe in God and "he doesn't exist".
And barring that, there's the idea that Christianity is either Protestant cuckholdry or Catholic jewry. Fuck no it isn't.

There are always alternatives. Sometimes, one of them is to go back a bit.

I already know, I just don't understand the gist of that brit's post.
Like I didn't know hiphop is nigger culture, heh

Hasnt stopped us, fuck the UN

If a Christian Europe means a non-secular and totalitarian state, then it can fuck off.

Don't you think it's ironic that a proponent of a genre that glorifies violence, disposability of human life and degeneracy might lose his life to a society that glorifies violence, disposability of human life and degeneracy in a more systematic, historically successful fashion?
I think it's fuckin hilarious.
Fuck him, though I doubt it'll actually happen.

>If he is found guilty of blasting the government?

How these people get hired as writers is beyond me.

>a genre that glorifies violence, disposability of human life and degeneracy
Right, and guns shoot people, eh?

In case you don't get the reference, a genre cannot do any of those things, a genre is not a sentient being, it's just a fucking genre.

Again, there's a period where Christianity and the secular state flourished. It's not all doom and gloom.
Back in the 19th century there were a few good decades where there were secular states without state education. Everyone was raises a Christian, and those who could went to private, Christian schools.

Truthfully, public education is the reason it all went to shit. One of the west's greatest achievements, but achieved for (((nefarious))) reasons with malicious motivations. After all, when the state pays you and has taught you everything, why would you oppose it?
Christianity if anything opposes that. Hell, if I remember reading it correctly they voted against state education in my country. Didn't stop it of course.

She will flee to Germany and give comfort to ronery German anons.

>roach starts removing itself

today was a good day

And what does this have with me supporting freedom of expression?

you didn't archive, newfag

Take your opinion to buzzfeed filthy jew

>a fucking jew is asking this
i hope you're trying to be funny, jew.
how about you ask the palestinians that question, rat.

Yasss

>Turkey
>"Most secular muslim country"

Toppest of kek

>laughingEichmann.jpg

based

Golda Meir didn't seem to hesitate signing the execution orders for the Munich terrorists for Mossad

The fact that public state education opposes proper freedom of expression should be a concern.
Don't forget that most of the corrupted people you see with the pink hair, gay adoration and all that have all gone to public school, and it's neigh impossible to find somebody like that who's only ever been to private schools.
To a lot of people from my schools, Christianity was an outdated joke. They wouldn't understand that it's at the core of our culture as white Europeans.
Then again, it was at public schools.

>death sentence for encouraging women to become whores
There's literally nothing wrong with it, I hope that our government pushes similar law soon.

quit being so islamophobic you bigot

Based turks.

Didn't Nazis use meth?

Might as well bitch about alcohol while you're at it.

Your posts are really offtopic, but I don't even know anybody who went to a private school. And nobody told us that religion is bad or anything like that in school. It's just that it's difficult to expect a young person to be a strong Christian anymore. Nobody believes in that stuff anymore, so there's no point in going to church.

Fake

I guess Lithuania is really that different from my country then.
We damn well need to rethink our education system. It's where the first seeds of kikeish degeneracy are planted.

Sup Forums will literally believe anything.

You did it to innocent Germans, so yes.

>(((western))) lifestyle

Good on the roaches. They actually fight against degeneracy

>blasting erdogan
>hijabs

reason and excuse, desu fampai

Soldiers used meth during the world war kike

digits
so, what part of "trash erdogan, get the can" is not true?

>Yeah, islamic totalitarianism is way better!
you say that like it's happening in your country

you don't even know what totalitarianism means you jewish-programmed drone

anything is better than death, and marxism is our death

ISIS please stop

>by Ahmed Muhammad CBC NEWS

kek

I have been close to mormons all my life. Some of them, and I do mean some of them believe in Jesus. Practically none of them believe in Joseph Smith in reality.

They ALL live their lives by the rules though, pay their tithe, have huge, prosperous communities. It's the second richest religion in America. You can't tell me there's no reason to have church and organized religion because you don't believe in some shit. Do you believe in the Mission Statement at work? Why do you still go? Because it makes your life better to work maybe?

Good.

she already does that for a price

When he goes to prison his ass will be gang raped so hard and fast that it will permanently gape wider than an apple.