Nature can be very cruel

I thought the shopped version was the real one. Then discovered this:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1500202734929.jpg

I feel sorry for that kid. Her mother ruined her life.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1500639619064.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=0NEMvVsXXfI&t=2s
dailystormer.com/nigger-fucking-polish-whore-magdalena-pegowska-called-the-cops-on-me/
youtube.com/channel/UChjLWyTH8-4ooMacZO-P6Jw/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIME

he can go to africa and be the masterrace among subhumans

-THE AGE OF MEN IS OVER-

stop posting garbage. saged and reported

Baby btfo

Wow, mixed race kids are very beautiful

I don't think this woman is going to feel the hurt much. I'm sure someones tax's are paying for this kids needs. And on top of that shes clearly brainwashed to be proud of her spawn. She will unfortunately die a happy woman, having the white man pick up the financial tab.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1500639619064.webm

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Poland gave birth to an albino mongrel and its fucking ugly.

Someone post the pic of the little gremlin "smiling" with her teeth. I have a funny picture I want to post after that one.

zug zug

Can you people stop posting this ugly orc-spawn ? Post gore, scat, whatever, not this.

Is it cold in here, or is it just me?

Only John Spartan son can stop it.

Albino niggers are seen as ghosts in certain places in Africa

CRAWLING

>he
That's a she user.

begone being! what a fugly piece of shit, this baby is only good for being a sacrifice for moloch

Not in 2017

Podesta, is that you?

lel

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find this funny? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting those kind of things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I

Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up.

Fuck off Magda, we're making fun of your mutt.

Good thing you're importing the niggest of the niggest to Sweden.

not even podesta will put his dick on that sack of shit without emotions and a way to produce the blood adrenaline drug

Having a low IQ child in the 21st century is a bad idea. By the time they reach adulthood, competition will be so fierce only the smartest will afford living.

W H O R E
H
O
R
E

Post the unaltered version. It's just as ugly

Mixed is genetically HEALTHY

This. Mixed-race children will kill themselves by 21, since not only will they be depressed loners, but borderline retarded depressed loners.

This is my favorite. Holy shit.... lol

This is true

haha

It's worst, really.

At least the edits have some...cuteness to it.

Come on you fucking kurwa just post the damn thing already so I can post my funny reply image to it

Found the half caste abomination

I meant this is true.

This is not true.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

I fucking hate polish diaspora.

african niggers grind albino bones into powder because they believe it cures aids

Fuck off Kader

you can tell what kind of epigenetic shit carry thi rape baby by the way he looks, the father must be a 70IQ dindu nuffin, dont fuck up your genes lads and avoid the jewish degeneration at all cost,

it better be funny Justin

Nice pasta. You should still punch your screen though, faggot.

I will go to hell, but i laughed out loud with this picture

This really isn't funny guys. It's just sad.

your a faggot

>That opinion
>That flag

Jew or nigger?

what did ya say about muh mut ya git?

We will break you.

Fuck you nigga making me laugh in a serious pol discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=0NEMvVsXXfI&t=2s

Why does she disable all her comments ? She doesn't even have the balls to confront her detractors....Maybe she knows she fucked up. Just maybe.

Fucking bagette, you aint punching anything faggot frenchmen

T.Polack

Please laugh

Is this their future?

I'Z SED YOUZ A GROT

It was sarcastic lol, the genetic diversity you achieve will hardly result in your child having superpowers or an improved genetic makeup, in fact - I woud venture to state that the slight increase in bullying because of being mixed (and ugly), this then evolving into depression and suicide - outweights, and negates whatever ((genetic diversity)) you get

Serves me right. I trusted a leaf

stfu maghrebi

coulburners deserve to be mocked and ousted from society
its fucking hilarious

GOLEM GET YE GONE.

Let the memes of orc baby begin

I don't know why you guys make fun of the kid. The baby looks. 100% polish

The child didn't do anything.

>Implying we will defend niggers

I hope she sees all of the pictures and kills herself

A classic case of an insecure heterosexual polish woman.

you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

She called the internet police on Andrew Anglin:
dailystormer.com/nigger-fucking-polish-whore-magdalena-pegowska-called-the-cops-on-me/

J U S T
U
S
T

>She doesn't even have the balls to confront her detractors....Maybe she knows she fucked up.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. White's fatal flaw is naivety. They have no bullshit detector.

Jews are the opposite. Jews are paranoid schizophrenics and question everything like it's some manipulative trick. Whites are too soft in this sense. And you will keep seeing them fall for the racemix propaganda the Jews feed them.

For god sake this isn't /vg/ stop posting skyrim character creation screen OP!

Going to grow up as a 0/10

And we have a winner

truly a hero denied her white genes.

>posting these does nothing!!!1!
>proceeds by having meltdown
Roastie whore detected :^]

I am a sick bastard with no care for pain of others, internet and life in many ways has destroyed me being uncapable of feeling emotion of any kind.

its the future and its called goobacks,

she looks so fuckin done with life, no man will take this whore on marriage not even neckbeard virgins and islamic niggers dont marry girls they just rape them and dump the trash away, It's So Wonderful

It's photoshop right?

I can't find any vids of her mongrel baby...
youtube.com/channel/UChjLWyTH8-4ooMacZO-P6Jw/videos

Seems like she deleted all vids featuring her kid

Holy fuck I lost hard.

i used to lurk on Sup Forums before coming to Sup Forums nothing can faze me anymore.

the nigger left the coalburner to be single mom ironic isnt it?

That's good. Modern people are abnormally emotional. In the past, most people were like us.

Noone but beta cucks will stay with her... She has to live with the fact she has to raise a beast and will achieve little else alongside the boring beta she lives with

Punishment enough

>most people were like us

user, I...

kek

10 bucks says she Casey Anthony's that abomination

Are you joking? Clearly the more nigger one is the legit picture. Look at the eyeballs and collar. Bad shoop is bad.

twistedfuckingpsychopath.jpg

outstanding post

Inst that the same guy from the new Star Wars movies?

damn this brings me back to last summer

I thought that's black science guy

Seriously get a fucking life you all. I'm all in to mock coalburners but the child is innocent to all of this shit. You've raided her in her youtube channel and her comment section I think it's enough.
She's not into the Sup Forums vibe she doesn't understand and her daughter is a fucking children. Stop this nonsense hate machine seriously.
Let's keep it in Sup Forums and not outside. I don't have any children but it's probably something very important for parents and attacking their children is something truly serious for them.

I mean come on... The children don't even know the difference between black and white and yet you have grown assholes like you all making fun of her.

It's a children ffs guys, don't behave like the niggers you hate.