APOLOGIZE!!!!

You apologize to this sweet little baby right fucking now Sup Forums !!!!!!

dailystormer.com/nigger-fucking-polish-whore-magdalena-pegowska-called-the-cops-on-me/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/splc-is-suing-anglin-donate-now-to-hold-back-the-night/
youtube.com/watch?v=xJF9wdWsgMI
youtube.com/watch?v=VMPec8TKJOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus that ape looks hideous

STOP IT!!!

>My internet lawyer, Sargon of Akkad

He better be a good lawyer cuz this Nazi shitlord is going down this time!! PERMA-INTERNET BAN

ZUG ZUG

I’m a 37 year old man who would knock you on your fucking ass in a heartbeat if you had the stones to say that to my face.

Seriously, you wouldn’t get out of that conversation with all of your teeth, fuckboy.

slide sage thread.

I know this will rustle a bunch of Jimmies on \pol/, but, it is just a baby. You cannot blame it for what her mother did.

It looks like an average Polish.

pottery

EXACTLY! LEAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL BABY AND HER BRAVE SINGLE MUMMY ALONE!!!

No! I'm super serious! No bully!

Nigger monkey coon mutt

Lol @ Western cuckoo thinking he can fight. It would be a genuine pleasure if you took the first swing my potential self defense partner.

Quick rundown of this coal burner?

Ok you win

AAAAHHHHHH

That is truly disgusting

Shut up nigger

A fucking White Knight, lol
arrived straight from plebbit

i thought daily stormers were jew controlled and everyone here hated them but this fucking story is fucking funny as fuck

White polack wymyn fucks negro. Gets pregg0. Posts "look at my diverse family" video. 3 years later posts "being a single mother" video.

topfkeks. now shit's escalating.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I fucking love Anglin

*kisses you*

;)

>Jew Controlled
>Being sued by ravenous kikes

Pick one

dailystormer.com/splc-is-suing-anglin-donate-now-to-hold-back-the-night/

>my internet lawyer sargon of mossad

youtube.com/watch?v=xJF9wdWsgMI

then whats this stormweenie thing then and why do alot of people on here hate them they cant all be jidf

>Sargon of Akkad, my internet lawyer, is presently working on a internet lawsuit to file against her for writing me this stupid email.

Fucking Anglin
Kek

My fucking SIDES

>If you would like to contact Magdalena and let her know what you think about her ..., creating a batboy

lol

I thought it was just a meme...

Sorry I dont understand your tongue clicking and whooping. Can you repeat that in a real language?

>2017
>still thinks Sup Forums is satire

Spicy...

Nah, 38 year old iron worker here. I'd drag you into the public street and punchfuck your boipucci until you renounced your latent homosexuality.

Pussy

It's also a good way to get stabbed or shot if you attack people over words too.

>Be race mixing whore
>Hate own race and flaunt your degeneracy on YT
>Get pregnant by nigger
>Nigger leaves
>Baby is literally a hideous mutt that both blacks and whites will hate all her life
>Be pissed at the world for laughing at the fruits of your degenerate labor
I feel the negatives of liberalism are so many and so intense we really are not needed to stop it beyond simply exposing it.

>punchfuck

New favourite word

Holy shit the guy who wrote this article is the living embodiment of a snowflake cuck

>wahhhh she sent me a mean email i'm gonna have my dad sue your dad!!!

>meme flag
I'm 90% sure this is either a turk or a an Israeli shitposting. Show your real flag faggot

she disabled all the comments on her video,but you can always comment here
youtube.com/watch?v=VMPec8TKJOI

HAHAHAHAH

>imma make you stop being homo
>by making you take even more stuff in your pooper
Your right lets stop flooding by adding more water! It has to work!

It's Magda, She's down in Brussels to denounce Sup Forums and take on the chinz.

>Italians, Brazilians and Americnas think they are whiter

The irony of this thread. I know at least 80% calling this kid an orc are some sort of mestizo mongrel shite.

But seriously. How does a Maghrebi nigger mix with a pole and create a pale, blonde, blue eyed baby? Are slavic genes really that strong?

the absolute madman

She said she called the police (not sure what she was trying to accomplish). He posted more satire. Can you even read?

>Italians
>White

>daily stormer
>Satire

You poor kid, it's retarded

It works with fires tho...

That article is satire obviously you inbred

Punished Mutt is my favorite new meme

>My internet lawyer, Sargon of Akkad
holy shit hahahahahhahaha

this what you get when ugly bitch cant get any dick in poland (even fucking chavs have higher standards) and runs away to UK to burn coal

that orc looks hideous

Blonde Lives Matter

>A girl denied her white genes

She might be the savior, taking up arms against the corrupt and genocidal establishment that made her

Oh nice you're just copy pasting this in every thread

Yes i'm sure Anglin is working hard with his Internet Lawyer Sargon to get her arrested by the UK Interwebz police

>nigger-fucking-polish-whore-magdalena-pegowska-called-the-cops-on-me

I like this kind of journalism.

>A known source harasses her
>She reports it to the media
>They make up a story and blame these sites with proof
>Outrage and demand to shut us down intensifies
Why are we doing this?

>shut us down

If they havent done it already its not going to happen m8
We shitposted a guy into the fucking whitehouse

Polands new ultra right mega state will put a boot up her ass and that babby in the rusty dusty chamber

>we

Do you see anyone here organizing raids?

No.

And if you do, report it.

>radical batboy visage
>lawyer Sargon of Akkad

Satire would imply a distance from the positions he has expressed, and that they are meant to be an exageration meant to ridicule the person holding such views
Since Anglin is a known racist piece of shit, his mail is consistent with his own personal worldview, and there's no satire here, just him being a waste of oxygen and overall moronic asshole

is dailystormer just part of the "controlled oppositon" or just run by a sociopath? how are they going to recruit people with articles with so extreme views it makes the der styrmer pale in comparison.
them making fun of "alt-lighters" like sargon of akkad is comedy gold, but at the same time they're attacking their own.
there's people in the bbs that aren't larping just for the lulz, though.

Kek

The baby is so ugly its cute

Jesus her fucking jawline could cut diamonds.
How does she deal wth such a masculine jawline?

No, I'm pretty sure he's real. Seeing the legacies of your ancestors get defiled and given away to subhumans by our own kind (and (((other))) kinds) tends to make you angry and "obscene".

>A classic

Nah its just ugly

I'm pretty sure the daily stormer has skyrocketed in popularity over the past few years
We live in a post intellectual world now, thanks largely to the left. Its all maymays now

bro, chill, it was a copypasta, I saw it in a few threads today already, don't fall for shills, keep your energy and nerve for something else

>Anglin making fun of how the baby looks

Top fucking kek. The guy is a walking caricature of how people imagine a neonazi to look like; a degenerate dwarf looking egghead.

Im not against whites, but holy fuck this checks all the stereotypes. If I was a leader of some aryan union I would gas this ape looking dwarf asap.

I wonder where that brave warrior of white race was when muslims established Sharia zones, not to mention Rotherham, with his precious opinion about niggers.

Oh yes, he was scared because niggers and mudslimes might actually kick the shit out of him.

Fucking degenerates.

They won't do shit for white race, for nationalism, for their community by themselves.
Like fucking niggers, they will patiently wait until it will be headed to them on a blue plate so that they would only enjoy the degenerate activities towards "traitorous whores".

Kind of like how French, Czechs, Norges, Danes bent over for Nazi Germany, but then chimped out on the Lebensborn, German elderly and children and women once the Germany lost.

Coal burning whore is a coal burning whore, but let's not ignore the cucks who let that happen in the first place.

Just imagine the pain in the thighs after hitting them with a jaw during any blowjob she gave
No wonder that nigger left her

Is this an elaborate form of shitposting or are you actually this new

Sup Forums has had multiple murderers/mass shooters/ CP posted here, coaxed people into suicide and other shit for a fucking decade and you think THIS is the final straw? How new are you?

Ooooh I get it now. You're a faggot.

With bantz that good it doesnt matter
Also
>slovenia
>literal third world
>talking shit

Chin needs to be a little wider, top kek.

Stormfaggotry is a golden mine of a faggots who dream that they, one day, will be great and strong as Nazi Germany.

And yes, there are plenty of sociopaths that masquerade their desire to do degenerate shit and receive no contribution for it that larp as nationalists/white supremacists.

>falling for master b8

... Why even bother

She should've mated with Robert Z'Dar

Mongoloid genes

I gotta admit I learned a few things
Will add that to my daily shitposting routine

> mutant niglet
Lost