What happens here Sup Forums?

What happens here Sup Forums?

Putin's cock holster

A lot of incest and bestiality, probably.

Fermented goat milk, and three types of Yak cheese.

No, seriously.

Retarded borders

Too Muslim for Russia
Too Secular for Muslims
Too Turkish for Iran
Too Russian for Turkey
Too Eastern for the West
Too Western for China

A big load of fucking nothing.

Islam, trafficking and prostitution

Supreme Gentlemanry

a very nice jew hating people live there

In all seriousness, I once banged a Kazakh chick who was a total slut. Even though she grew up in the old country, she adopted the norms of the the polyamory subculture in my metro area, but was butthurt that some other chick was in the process of replacing her as her boyfriend's main girlfriend. Man, I was kind of degenerate and muhdiky back then to have hooked up with her. I wouldn't do it again now, but it was pretty good, not gonna lie.

This chick had a Muslim background and everything. It's amazing what whores girls from traditional conservative families will become once they enjoy the liberty to do so.

Is nice!

Kazachs are quite an attractive mix of white and asians tbqh, both men and women, at least the one with good genes.
But is the pic pointing at Mongolia?

Nani?
But I can feel it, those countries are sone sort of federations on their own, tons f tribes and cultres just like Afghanistan which is also a mess of territories with basically microstates.

Holy shit, check this out. What do you think the Kazaks did to cause this?

An even more extreme case of Jewish depopulation happened in Uzbekistan.

>The elusive Mountain Jew
Rarely ever seen in the wild

Agreed, I went to a community college that for some reason had children of elites from a bunch of third world countries, Kazakstan being one of the main ones. They partied pretty hard man.

they just left this hole, burger

oy vey! it's anudda shoah!

Soviet Union fell, everything went to shit (especially in Middle Asia), so jews just left those countries.

Central Asians are a people with both East and West Eurasian ancestry, and therefore exhibit a more stereotypically anime appearance, like that of Sabina Altynbekova

aliyah

I fucking wish, most of them look like either discount spics or fucking gypsies.

mongol invasion hit them hard

turkmenistan kyrgystan and uzbekistan are the original turks
kazakhstan is a mix of russians turks and mongols

Somewhere in between those years the Jews started paying for Jews in these nations to move to Israel.