At least we can all agree that this fag is a terrorist

At least we can all agree that this fag is a terrorist.
Hope he dies a painful death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
archive.li/Uo3IB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should give him chemo treatment in the form of a 1 oz slug right to the tumor.

The jews will cure him. He has access to the secret treatments

Never say "Assad must go"

if you don't say Assad must go you'r mother will get head cancer and die in her sleep tonight

Ironic as fuck that this news broke just as Trump defunded the (((moderate rebels)))

...Get well soon ;)

you reckon Melania has Slovenian witch powers?

He is one of the last to reach across the aisle and try to work with the opposition, poo in the loo.
You wouldn't know anything about a good man.

>He has access to the secret treatments
baby blood treats a lot of ailments

isn't just that, the jews have lots of ways to treat illness

whatever gets his daughter off the air...

Yes. A bridge of scum between scum on all sides.
A good whore.

Of course, cunt.

Fuck off Rajeet. Mccain is worth more than all of the shit covered people in your shit covered country. Go take a shower Apu

Just think how far he planned ahead, the madman

Why don't you just stick to your third World country's shit, Cow fucker. You only dream of first World problems, street shitter.

McCain is an American hero. Fuck you Sup Forumstards for trying to destroy conservatism in America with your shrill bullshit.

>gets into other countries' shit
>gets btfo
>s..stay a..away mkay

When will sharters learn.

I believe it

Why doesnt this faggot cunt go back to Vietnam for the brilliant medical care he recieved while held "captive"

>McCain is an American hero. Fuck you Sup Forumstards for trying to destroy conservatism in America with your shrill bullshit.

Kill yourself Boomer kike

yeah no shit and they will say how he beat it because he is a veteran and still has fight, you can beat anything with will power

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
Hes a war hero? Sounds like a traitorous cunt to me

archive.li/Uo3IB

Seriously fuck cancer I wish they would give the cure to people who really need it

they wont because they don't like to give out cures, they like treating people. Makes more money

>get into other countries shit
>at least they drop it in a toilet
POO

Listen wagon wheel, you just focus on cleaning up the dead bodies from your river of poo.

Please

What has McCain done to be a Great American hero?

Get shot down?
Sing like a bird in prison?
Bank Fraud?
Meeting with terrorist rebels groups to give them aid?

Please enlighten me

I've trained my wife's son to hate cuckservatives like John McCain. When I first became his stepdad he was a nice little boy who was tolerant of other people's viewpoints. My wife has no idea I am brainwashing little Jerome to be a right wing bigot. If she ever found out she would leave me and move back in with her ex.
I dare the news media to report this.