Trump Preparing Counteroffensive; Begins Investigating Mueller's Team For Conflicts

There has been a lot of anti-Trump posts and concern trolling. Figured I'd post this to bring the vibe back up.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-21/trump-preparing-counteroffensive-begins-investigating-muellers-team-conflicts

>Now, as the New York Times points out, Trump may be preparing a counter-offensive aimed at identifying potential conflicts of interest among the people hired by Mueller in order to force recusals.

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/donald-trump-deutsche-bank-russia/amp
archive.is/8mBpn
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/341978-co-founder-of-firm-behind-trump-russia-dossier-wont-testify-before-senate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is crashing hard.

Wakey Wakey Rosenstein!!!

600. 4 (b) If in the course of… investigation (Mueller) concludes that additional jurisdiction beyond that specified in… original jurisdiction is necessary…., (Mueller) shall consult with (Rosenstein), who will determine whether to include the additional matters...

600.7 (b) (Rosenstein) may request that (Mueller) provide an explanation for any investigative or prosecutorial step, and may after review conclude that the action is so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued.

Source: 28 CFR

This is what you'd expect from a competent Administration. If you've been attacked and neutered by the opposition for a perception of conflicts force them to live by the same code. I don't even particularly care for him, but it'll be good to see this ramp up.

Any of you old enough to remember "The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"?

Bill did the exact same thing.

Man, just call Putin and he will hand over the whole DNC criminal files.

Starting with Molesta
Ending with Haiti

Sessions is such a fucking idiot. Trump had been hitting home runs his whole campaign, and this happens.

Shadilay my fellow centipede! High energy will take us to kekistan!

It's more like if your prime minister attacked your assistant federal police special investigator. It's not opposition. it's worse. it's the deep state.

and he was basically caught perjuring himself on the blowjob right?

And for all his faults Bill was easily one of the best at playing politics. His instincts were spot on. This'll get dirty

>muh deep state
>muh kike
>muh seth rich
>muh dnc
>muh shariablue
>muh CTR
>her emails

Every thread is the same. Always gotta bend over to defend some globalist kike puppet that has failed to deliver on every single front and is fucking awful on every single metric. Don't you the_donald ball sniffers have some based nigger to upboat instead of shitting up our board? Just leave already.

Deutsche bank just surrendered all of Trumps financials and it appears now Meuller has Trumps tax return.
Get fucked Trump retards, he has to be guilty of something

President Trump and co. need to start arresting all these traitors. I'm fucking sick of how badly the elites have hijacked every aspect of our government and have them all actively working to harm the American people they're supposed to be serving. Arrest all Democrats, arrest the Republican establishment, arrest federal judges who put terrorists ahead of American citizens, arrest the Deep State, arrest the compromised higher-ups in every agency. They have been screwing every single American for decades, without any fucking punishment. You don't fuck with 300+ million people without paying with blood. Kill all globalist traitors.

You just know it in your heart, right? Fuck off loser, shouldn't you be watching some blacked.com

He has been a businessman for years and everyone has broken a law. I can guarantee he evaded some taxes at a min and prob laundered some money. After all user, dont you believe crimes should be punished?

If Rosenstein doesnt tell Mueller to stop running loco ape shit in every direction, Rosenstein needs to be fired today. Rosenstein`s being complicit to a silent unconstitutional coup.

600.7 (b) (Rosenstein) may request that (Mueller) provide an explanation for any investigative or prosecutorial step, and may after review conclude that the action is so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued.

>huehuehue
>Tuesday at 9pm
>Trump Tax Returns!
>It's gonna be yuuuuuuuuuuge
-t. Maddow

TRUMP WILL CRUSH THEM

Nigger tier logic here mate. US law has the presumption of innocence, just because you nig your taxes doesn't mean everyone else does.

>Deutsche bank
said they arent going to do that. can't wait for school to start again so all you summerfags are gone

No, only when Hilary announced the vast "alt-right conspiracy" while some dude was like

>PEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Too bad that didn't cause an absence seizure :|

i'm feeling HIGH energy.

who else would bang this chick?

I've been in business for years, no laws broken.

lol here you go
Meuller got a subpoena
vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/donald-trump-deutsche-bank-russia/amp

Archive the shills
archive.is/8mBpn

About fucking time. Mueller has been dripping in conflict since day 1. Deep state can suck a fat dick.

Now Rosenstein needs to block Mueller NOW!!! Mueller`s overreaching his jurisdiction. Rosenstein needs to put his foot down or fuck off.

>implying a (((rosenstein))) is going to jew up on a (((meller)))

Mueller is "hiring" all these DNC and Clinton lawyers because once Trump investigates them for special interests they will ALL have to recuse themselves and it basically neuters the DNC and Hilary from using them against Trump.
This is all meant to happen folks. Mueller is helping Trump. It may seem its all bad on the surface at times, but don't knee jerk at everything and try seeing beyond the veil.

Rosenstein needs to prove he`s not The Tool.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Otherwise I'll just remember the larping as WH user saying
>he fellow anonymouse :DD!
>just wait until
>GOOD OL' BOB
>does his thing tomorrow!

A mumber of GOP senators have already said that if Trump fires Meuller they will relaunch the inveatigation from the Senate. This is now oit of Trumos control and I assume Meuller now has enough dirt that is Trumo fires him he can leak away.
Love seeing you Trump retards watch as he gets taken apart.

>t-the GOP senate will ruin thier careers all to appease rabid liberals who would never vote for them anyways
Yea, no. Mueller is finished.

I didnt write fire Mueller. I wrote Rosenstein needs to make Mueller respect the law!!!! President needs to respect the law! Mueller needs to respect the law!

/thread
herbal option now

>counteroffensive
>by attacking the FBI
In what alternate reality do people think that is a good idea again?

Kind of crazy how the media openly discusses the Deep State so casually like it hasn't been a conspiracy theory for the past 100 years.
Almost lost its impact.

LOL ok kid. Writing is on the wall and obviously Meuller isnt afraid of Trump.Those senators, btw are the same moderates who killed Trumpcare.They also dont respect or fear Trump

Trump also went after his own AG, the CIA and NSA.

Because it's time to drain the swamp. I don't know what's taking so long for the mass firings.

They can all be detained in some repurposed ICE or FEMA facility or whatever and investigated one by one. Probably maybe 80% of them we can just garnish their pensions a little bit and send them home.

The only reason Mueller is running like a chicken without a head, is because Rosenstein is not doing his job.

SO IT"S WAR THEN!

Trump has every right to fire that fucker if he wants to. The dems and deep state will lose their fucking minds, and their media mouth pieces will go on FULL ATTACK.

It's up to us to get behind Trump in this war and fight along side him the best we can.

YOUR WAR FACES GENTLEMEN!

Lol Cry more bitch faggot. Trump firing Rosenstein or meuller will just make things worse.Meuller is balls deep in Trumps financials, thus the hiring of forensic accountants, and isnt going away.
If Trump fires him Meuller will leak it all and Trump has no clue what he has

hey... why won't trump... release... his tax forms?

>GOPe
>Intelligent
These niggers were the same people who thought Mexicans were “natural conservatives.”

So, Mueller gave a briefing on issuing the subpoena? He's speaking openly about the activities that his group is involved in?

Rosenstein has the power to tell Mueller to not touch the financials. In fact he has an obligation unless there`s an explicit demand from Mueller to expand his jurisdiction. If not, Rosenstein is in serious need of a backbone transplant or is deliberately complicit to a deep state coup.

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/341978-co-founder-of-firm-behind-trump-russia-dossier-wont-testify-before-senate

AHhHhHh fUcK

Rosenstein can block Mueller from going forward with the subpoena. Driingg! Drrrinnng!!! Wakey Wakey Rosenstein!

>all the triggered DMC shills
You faggots lost, get over it

this is what they can nail mueller on.

there it is unambiguously spelled out.

If he didn't commit any serious crimes then what the fuck is he so afraid of? Checkmate t_d retards

Looks like Meuller is gonna do it for him. Top notch guy.

Can't wait :D

TROMF GON B DROMF

This is so dumb. Appointment of a special prosecutor isn't even Constitutional. The Supreme Court is the logical out here and Trump is still repeating 'I know you are, but what am I?" like some kind of rabid Pee Wee Herman fan.

there is no probable cause. these leftists are always trashing the constitution.

It has nothing to do with that. Most are lifelong Democrats. When will they stop digging. Are they going after Ivanka`s Gynecological records? Subpoenaing people who went to Barron`s 9 year old birthday party to see if he didnt get proceeds of money laundering? It`s just a big joke to impede to functioning of the Presidency and the Republic.

gee i wonder why.

So, I will ask again. Is Mueller giving press conferences or press releases explaining what evidence he has gathered?
Or has Mueller briefed the press on the subpoena?
Or are you making shit up?

>contitutional
>supreme court
u wot m8?

Would you like to direct me to which part of the constitution has anything to do with this?

>yfw 2 years in they still have no jobs, but its somehow liberals fault still

We should just gas them with the rest, yes?

Nope Deutsche bank officials have confirmed.Why do you think Trump flipped oit when he heard Meuller waa looking into financials? Trump is probaly heavily in debt and not as rich as he claims and afraid of Meuller humiliating him

1-He doesnt need to give press conferences by law
2-They probably found out from Deutsche Bank
3- Mueller can do what the fuck he wants until Rosenstein tells him hes not respecting his jurisdiction. We`re already way past that point. Rosenstein needs to apply the laws of work on his CV. This isnt a free for all. America is not the Soviet Union.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The issue is the special prosecutor is getting access to all these confidential documents the DNC could never access. With public access laws, Mueller will have done all their oppo research for them. Mueller doesnt need to find anything. Theyll know everything Trump ever done (way beyond any candidate in history) and will use everything to win 2020. Its a huge crock of shit.

Amazing Trump gave an interview to his favorite media source, the 'failing NYT'...and talks about financials...
Then, miraculously, shortly after that, Bloomberg writes article saying Mueller is doing just that...
Wow, can you believe the luck?
Anyway, Rosenstein told the country to be very cautious of stories with 'anonymous sources' and unnamed officials...

Maybe Trump shouldnt have broken the law

I know Mueller doesn't have to talk to anyone.
That's why I'm curious all of these ppl act like they have any fucking idea what he's doing...

Except thats the funny thing. He didnt. Hillary did and the Democrats did.

But there are named officials Deutsche bank confirmed they are turning over Trumps financials and we know for a fact Meuller hired forenaic accountants to look at Trumps tax records.
Facts dont care about your feelings.

>knowing everything somebody actually did is bad
Only a conservafag could twist logic so grossly.

You know why Trump was so scared of a Hillary presidency?

He would be in jail.

You're an idiot if you think Mueller just started investigating his financials 2 days ago. NYT probably caught wind of the scoop and asked Trump the question.

>reporter gets prior knowledge about trump probe expanding before it hits the press
>asks question to get a statement about said story
>wow, can you believe the luck?

ask me how i know you are retarded