>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ih7kHo9Q6Q
pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2017/07/20/graham-if-you-dont-back-dream-act-i-dont-want-you-to-vote-for-me/
youtu.be/GHV8rZX4k8A
politico.com/story/2017/07/21/steve-bannons-disappearing-act-240778
archive.is/q0ITW
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Australia, you need to get your shit together. The precedent set by this judge is a disaster waiting to happen.
>youtube.com/watch?v=3Ih7kHo9Q6Q
>youtube.com/watch?v=3Ih7kHo9Q6Q

Trump has been in office for almost half a year so what can we say about it?

Well he has not done most things he wanted to do. Still not started building the wall, still no new healthcare plan. He wanted the unite both parties, but the opposite has happened. The GOP and the DNC are further away from each other than ever before. Moreover, the GOP itself split into pro and anti Trump. The political system is flat on its ass and can't produce anything that is positive for its citizens or the world. Only Trump can do a little bit with executieve orders, but using that power only causes his approval rate to drop more and more.
Polarization is occuring at a rate never seen before in the USA and also in the EU.

This has caused the left to smear the administration with nonsense russian conspiracy theories and the right is denying climate change.

It is objectively a complete disaster when you look at things. Im not even blaming Trump, he will just be the man that western civilization will throw under the bus when China and other upcoming countries will take over. I almost feel sorry for him, because I think he really wants to make the west stronger than the rest of the world.

The only way we can make the west great again is by all supporting green right wing parties. Care about our own land and let savages from other shitholes rot for all we care. If they will pull shit like nukes or destroying the environment only then we will intervene.

Please consider this.

DO NOT REPLY TO THE EU POSTER THAT SAYS HE'S A WOMAN. HE A ROACH IN THE NETHERLANDS.

pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2017/07/20/graham-if-you-dont-back-dream-act-i-dont-want-you-to-vote-for-me/

Lindsey Graham may also be suffering from a brain disease.

I'll take a dare and say she probably has a nice butt

Wow! Women are conservative now!

Please, god.

CHESTER BTFO

>Well he has not done most things he wanted to do.
6 months isn't most of 8 years, all things considered

> The agreement isnt called "only things about climate change agreement

It quite literally is, being an agreement by the parties to the "United Nations Framework Convention on Climate
Change". Tackling anything else on it is death knell considering how treaties in many countries supersede even their own constitutions.

now he's back to using his dutch flag

>tfw no pics of it

TOP FUCKING KEK
AMERICANS ACTUALLY ARGUE ABOUT WHETHER VOTER ID IS NEEDED OR NOT!

Good morning everyone.

>yeah why would illegals vote against the guy who made it his number one objective to crack down on illegals, especially when there's no voter ID laws in multiple states full of illegals and the former president and one of the presidential candidates were both supporting and encouraging illegals to go out and vote?
>that's just crazy

>There is only one Dutch poster

You americans are not that bright huh?

suicides come in threes
who's going to be the next musician to neck themselves?

Everybody who responds to the Muslim in the Netherlands is an idiot.

why would democrats willingly give up the votes of lazy democrats and blacks who forget their id?
why would democrats willingly give up the votes of illegals and other illegal voting?

>wow bots are conservative now
ftfy

Getting married has a 90% chance of removing roastieism

Well slap my chest and call me Nacy Pelosi. I think bloodclots are now contagious. Unprotected anal sex with Abdul McCain must have given him one.

meme flags still suck

>ywn get a footjob from her

AquaSalt

>over 66% say yes
doesn't seem like an argument

youtu.be/GHV8rZX4k8A

Better ingredients, Better pizza DNC!

There are some things you just don't do in life..

An heroing leaving behind 6 kids is one of them. I don't respect Chester anymore. But I still respect Linkin Park.

Defend this.

Does not change the fact that you should support green right wing parties as my post suggest.

Read the whole goddamn post before posting

WHERE'S THE FIRE?
WHERE IS IT?
PUT IT OUT FAST!

he's only been here 20 months

34% still disagree that you should need to prove who the fuck you are to vote. This isn't even something up for debate in just about every country I can think of.

Time for Rosentein to get off his ass!!!!

600. 4 (b) If in the course of… investigation (Mueller) concludes that additional jurisdiction beyond that specified in… original jurisdiction is necessary…., (Mueller) shall consult with (Rosenstein), who will determine whether to include the additional matters...

600.7 (b) (Rosenstein) may request that (Mueller) provide an explanation for any investigative or prosecutorial step, and may after review conclude that the action is so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued.

Source: 28 CFR

Right Wing Safety Squad™

>green right wing parties
name one

How long have you been here?

So I was reading about Mike pompeo and he practiced law at W&C (Top washington law firm), I went to their hiring page and found this little gem:
>Williams & Connolly LLP does not discriminate with respect to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex, age, disability, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, affectional preference, citizenship status, veteran status, family responsibilities, political affiliation, or any other factor prohibited by law.
Those illegals must really be geniuses to manage to go to yale or harvard, become editor of their U law journals, clerk for supreme court justices and be the top 1% of their classes.

Hard to find a good photo of her in general.

All searches just yield photos of Taylor Swift.

Stop responding to him.

Hey, 43 items added from yesterdays briefings!

>35% of dems are illegal or brainwashed leftists

Yeah that is a very good point.
It still needs to be made in most countries.

In my country the FvD and the VVD are green and right wing. But in all fairness we dont have climate change denying parties

you're a fucking asshole, what did I even do wrong?

The DNC is 3 millions in debt, the RNC has 75 millions in reserves. Who is in better shape? Donors speak more than polls.

Australia has one called the shooters party.
>preserve land for agriculture and hunting

>any other factor prohibited by law.
dafuq is that supposed to mean
>we proudly tolerate convicted murderers and rapists

holy fuck you are autistic

CUNTS

Toothpaste you're a pretty cool guy.

ITS HAPPENING
LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE

>australia was france all along
n-Nani?!

The Trump Curse took the life of Slipknot singer, Orville Paddington. RIP
When will traitors learn?

well there go my weekend plans

Madonna

Non geographic flags are a mistake

>this was the whole reason for the travel ban
kinda thought he would ban mexico desu

IMPEACH ! IMPEACH ! IMPEACH !

NOW !!!!!!!!

SHE WON BY 3 MILLION VOTES, DRUMPF RIGGED THE ELECTION WITH THE HELP OF HIS MAFIA FRIEND PUTIN !!1
IMPEACH NOW !

how does this mean war ?

not 1 of his posts will go without a reply on most days

maybe

I dont care about the DNC or the GOP because in my opinion they are both very flawed.

Either the DNC needs to get their shit together and realize immigration and globalisation is fucking over the middle class or the GOP needs to start dropping oil lobbyists that still deny climate change. Only then I will support one of them.

Just the usual stuff and some rare ones on pinterest but no good lewd ones

This is about the best

Would've loved to see her nice butt

>don't travel to nk and be a hostage when we start carpet bombing

What is this?
politico.com/story/2017/07/21/steve-bannons-disappearing-act-240778
>Kushner and Bannon, by contrast, have a rocky relationship that bottomed in April when the Daily Beast reported that Bannon had described Kushner as a “globalist” and a “cuck” who was “trying to shiv him and push him out the door.”

Oh boy. Here comes the Rain of Pain

@134430772
low energy shitposting. SAD!

archive.is/q0ITW

It's preparation for war. Same thing happened before Korean War and Vietnam

See how Im not that Euro cunt?

Good thing you're not American so your opinion doesn't matter.

>203 pics and individually naming all of them

BRUH

um, sweetie...

that's why I hope Mexico does something stupid and gives a reason for a war, all the mexicans in the US would be put into camps given their dubvious loyalties

Yeah it sucks.

Okay, last one. I don't wanna hijack the thread

Wasn't this confirmed fake? I know bannon says shit like that but i think this case was made up

I have an american passport and I can vote from here, so actually it kind of matters

where is FBI user with some good news?

Tell me more....
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34

Oh God yes!

So where else would I go to laugh at hungry thirld worlders? Oh yeah, that's right I forgot... I just have to make a few miles for that

Gibs mega folder plz

you act like it's some autistic feat that took years to do, but its surprisingly quick to take a screenshot of individual moments of each state department video and name it on the spot

>Trump gives interview to NYT despite it doing everything in it's power to stop him
>insult Jeff Sessions, probably one of his only friends on the hill

Why? Why do this?

this is their Director of Attorney Recruiting, Diversity and Development. It all goes together!

I think you might have a problem

It's called a smokescreen.

>green right wing parties

Are you the mummy guy?

A country wouldn't allow travel to a country that war with said country could be eminent.

Please kek make it happen .

Is it weird that I find her hot as fuck? Total silver fox

Gib folder pls

how did it compare to last years ramadan bombathon?

Classic smokescreen tactic. Even my poli-sci teacher recognizes this

Dunno but it doesn't seem very far fetched to me
The article in general says that Bannon is currently keeping a low profile because he expects a staff shakeup in august
>Bannon is more comfortable operating in the shadows between government, big money and right-wing media, according to senior administration officials, who describe Bannon as “invisible,” “AWOL,” and “missing in action.”