Racist white women won't cede walking space to black men

>The New York Times is facing blowback on social media after publishing an essay by an African-American reporter who accused white women of racism for not ceding space on city sidewalks to black men.

>"In seven years of living and walking here, I’ve found that most people walk courteously — but that white women, at least when I’m in their path, do not," Howard writes.

archive.is/iWopE

Slow news day?

Are niggers retarded? Men should cede space to women on sidewalks, not the other way around. That's part of being chivalrous.

Huh, so that's what it's all about. Antiwhite niggery gets immediately called out and the person is silenced...when it's white women who are targeted. Funny...

Kill all niggers.
I'm so glad that faggot MLK got shot. Fucking uppity niggers are the death of polite society.

White women and their racist walking. It needs to be criminalized.

Yes, yes let the left eat itself like we always said they would. Good, good.

Chivalry is dead and women killed it.

80% of women despise the existence of 80% of men.

Any chivalry from non-chads to modern women elicits feelings of disgust.

Get out of my way bitch. I make sure to bumb shoulders with any women who don't make at least some reasonable effort to accommodate where I'm walking.

>Chivalry from Chad
Modern Woman's reaction: "oh wow what a gentleman!"

>Chivalry from non-chad
Modern woman's reaction: "that's right you better get out of my way you filthy pond scum! You don't deserve to breath the same air as me, let alone share my sidewalk!"

The only group favoured by identity politics that anyone really cares about is white women. All the other groups are just favoured to give everyone an excuse to favour white women.

Good news because identity politics now turns on white women on occasion.. which pisses them off and potentially turns them away from it.

Nobody fuckin cares. The only people who suddenly do are the hill and an opinion piece on foxnews. You should read the rest of the essays in that newsletter

I care. White women are out of control.

I have to side with the negro author... for the wrong reasons of course.

He rightly points out how cunt-y women are with their walking. And I would even go so far as to say that I agree that white women are the worst about this.

Now this may only be the case in big cities like the one I work, where there is an aire of this posh, arrogant, young smugness about the people, but jesus christ is it ever strong in the women. I'm talking like DC, NYC, maybe San Fran.

It's not uncommon to see a group of cunts walking 4-wide on the sidewalk taking up the whole thing and expecting anyone moving in the opposing direction side step their stacy-wall. It's even less uncommon in these cases that it's a group of loud cackling white stacy's adorned in various "classy" slut uniforms.

I agree with the other poster, fuck you cunt, you're in my way, you're getting a hard shoulder.

As men, it is your job to put women, not just your woman, in their fucking place.

Why do you think these whores take up a whole sidewalk in the first place? It's cus enough men sidestep them in the guise of chivalry, when they should be slapping or shoving a bitch into the pavement for not ceding appropriate room for both of us.

>As men, it is your job to put women, not just your woman, in their fucking place.

You're a special kind of a sperg, aren't you?

Amen.

Next, the black reporter is just going to use this blowback as an example of a racist world

I'd bet $1000 he uses the word "norms" somewhere in his response to all of this

btw

the correct way to handle the wall of waaaah that is a group of girls walking arm in arm like they are in fucking sex in the city taking up the whole sidewalk

smile, walk directly into the middle of it, slowing so as not to run into them.

They will either quickly dodge out of your way, or stop to engage you in conversation if you are cute and smiling and have a good vibe

or most likely, slow, stop, look stupid and them break around you.

It's simple, corrective and powerful. And it isnt shouldering a woman into the street like a goddamn thug.

Get some manners and some sense.

Hahahahaha

You must be the type of fellows into getting pegged.

Tell me, just how deep has a girl inserted her strap on into your rectum?

White knights cucking in sector seven, dispatch kill team immediately, over.

>be white woman
>avoid niggers on the sidewalk
>AYO DATS RACIST SHE SWERVIN LIKE WE FINNA ROB OR RAPE HER
>be white woman
>don't avoid niggers on the sidewalk
>OH DATS HOW IT IS RIGH MAKE THE BLACK MAN MOVE, WHITEY TOO GOOD TO MOVE OUT THE WAY

Ugh, non-defense, try again.

It's not white knighting to acknowledge that treating women well is the foundation of good civilization AND refined men.

If women suck right now it's because men suck. I agree with most here that the advent of feminism rendered a lot of men's traditional utility invalid and created an unhealthy power inbalance weighted towards women.

But thats not gonna be fixed by assholes "putting women in their place," that's going to happen via real men asserting healthy masculinity and non-chad chivalry.

Please, tell us more about women of angry sensei...

Faggot. Cunts deserve the shoulder.

The shoulder is corrective. She should have it happen enough to the point where she expects it everytime if she is taking too much space from others.

Fear is a better motivation for correcting ones shit behavior.

How do you propose your suggestion actually corrects the cunt behavior in the future.

>cunts deserve the shoulder

You are such a cool guy.

Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal

Chivalry died when women told us they wanted to be treated like men. You reap what you sow.

So women told you what they wanted and you just gave it to them. Even though you know that's not what they really want. And many of them still admit thats not what they want.

You just give up and blame them?

Weak sauce.

More man.

>flocks of white women block the sidewalk only for black men

They do it for everyone bro, they're almost as bad as slow walking nigger packs. Nowhere near Chink hive excursions wandering around slowly jabbering in gook speak while looking up at the sky.

I've never ceded to a woman.
In fact, I've never seen a Dutchman cede to a woman.
Maybe it's an American thing.

Nigger is likely walking on the left side. They teach you this shit in elementary school for a reason, nigga. Or is going to kindergarten too much to ask these days?

This explains why I got weird looks opening doors for women in Amsterdam.

Washington DC in the summer. Makes you want to nuke China so their fucking tourists can't clog your sidewalks for 3 fucking months.

I hate Chinese tourists, they are the only ones worse than uppity cunts on the side walk. Much easier to shoulder too lol

Fucking zipper heads and whore

I wanna visit DC sometime soon. Was there in Oct of last year and it seemed pretty nice.

I only hold the door for my girl, mother, and grandmother.

If you do so for anyone else, you're a cuck faggot and exactly the type of person that has enabled these shit women to act like prideful shitbats.

>mfw girls actually get wet when a man they don't know doesn't hold the door for them and pays her no mind because he doesn't give a fuck about some gash

>mfw you're the kind of faggot to encourage all the shitty behavior we see from women today.

Perfect opportunity for conservatives to divide and conquer with shit like this. Spread it like wildfire!

You cede space for a woman for the same reason you cede space for a disabled person, a homeless person, a child or an old person.

You don't want to be here in summer. There are way too many people (not even counting the legions of Chink tourists piling off their infinite amount of tour busses) and it is fuuuuuucking hot as the dickens.

If you do visit again, make sure to visit Anacostia and SE though ;) kek

>caring about what niggers or bitches want

This man gets it.

Except for that one time that I had to pass by a group of bitches that were walking shoulder to shoulder and were literally taking up the entire sidewalk. Just walk in a triangle for fucks sake.

>NY Times
>reporter
>why won't woman get out of my way?

the absolute state of journalism

I hold the door open for almost anyone if they're near, man or woman, but generally more for women. Maybe its a Southern / small town thing though. I'm also an omega so it could be that too.

Or a phalanx, kek. Women should start dressing like centurions they already have the sandals down.

ive never seen a nigger concede space ever

Any New Yorker who doesn't instinctively pivot their shoulders 90 degrees when passing someone in a crosswalk is a fraud.

Whats an African-American? Isnt tgat just an African :/ niggers

>provocative
Oh look at the time! Time to play Elemental: Fallen Enchantress at tiny map.

>actually listening to women and taking it seriously

kek, were you born yesterday my friend?

This guy is half right actually, women today do not move but it's not a race thing it's simply because they are entitled cunts. This happened to me last week on a bike path, I was cycling and this chick was walking towards me on the bike path that is clearly marked for bikes only, she was buried in her phone. When I reached her I stopped and told her she was on the wrong side that it was for bikes only and she looked up at me but refused to move out of my way, smiling smugly like "what are you going to do about it?", so I swore and said I have all day and that I wasn't moving and she said she did too and wasn't moving either and just stood there on the bike path smiling and texting....I seriously wanted to kill her

>boo hoo dey won't treat us like kangs
man i really fucking understand why our forefathers viewed these sub-humans the way they did.

It's a white southern thing now, it seems. I do it all the time just like you.

>hold the door open for somebody and they walk in after thanking you
>there is another door and they hold it open for you
Y-you too.

I used to hold the door open. But fucking people make it way too awkward now. I'm just being nice but people always freak out or sneer or make some weird contest out of it.

Now I do my best to make sure it closes behind me so no one else gets through. Not a single complaint.

Fuck 'em.

Wouldn't that be misogyny on the part of the black men

You mean proud black culture?

>Or a phalanx, kek. Women should start dressing like centurions they already have the sandals down.
Not to be nitpicky, but it was the greeks and macedonians that had phalanxes. The roman legions had cohorts. B-)

What will niggers complain about next, white bread being racist?

Absolutely NO ONE cedes walking space to me ANYWHERE. Seriously it's like I'm fucking invisible. I'm 5'10" 200lbs so I'm should be hard to miss. But if I'm out in public, there's no fucking way in hell I can walk in a straight line. Literally everyone else does, men, women, kids, old people, blacks, gays, foreigners. It really does feel like I'm invisible.

It's a blessing and a curse

That's a lot of projection there. Someone didnt raise you right.

You could have called the police.

Same. Im southern. And manners are an alpha trait, by definition. When a beta does it it isn't manners, just pandering. That's why women are going bad- cause men listened to them and became lowly. Thus the angry reaction from guys on here demand shouldering women into the street.

>bike path
Canada, YES!

Exactly./

>Yes white women are racist, goy, it's not black men who are sexist

When I haven't shaved for two weeks and got a bad hair, then suddenly everybody gives me way :D

I'm 5'6 and generally get ceded a lot of space. It's all about how you carry yourself. Too invisible gets no space, too aggressive gets attention (which draws people in, so again, no space...)

It also requires looking for space and avoiding people/things that cant/wont cede:

moving around a tree
moving around person not paying attention
etc

this needs more love. #truth

(I love being a chad)

Dostoyevsky wrote of you, The Underground Man.

>It's guys fault women turned into bitches despite being treated nice!
Fuck yes I'd shoulder a woman into the street. I'd do the same for you, white knight.

very doubtful. very doubtful.

guys like you are why people believe alpha/beta myths

>romans had cohorts
>...organized in the counterpart of the Phalanx, the Testudo

>Testudo
Ah, that was the "turtle" formation. Thanx, user!

Pardon me for not giving a fuck that some entitled bikecunts fee fees were hurt. Bitch did the right thing.

A thousand nano-aggressions can add up to a full microaggression pretty fast in NYC. Even pico- aggressions and femto-aggressions contribute to this toxic atmosphere.

You type like a cuck.

You'd think with the resurgence of the fucking white male these groups would link hands again to deal with their shared enemy, but no. Happily getting on with the inevitable snake eating its own tail thing.

How the fuck did these people manage to get anything done in the past 20 years?

>200lbs
bring that down to 180 and they'll move. Nobody respects a fatass

>Black men vs white women in privilege off

Looks like the white women win this one.

I think the order, from most to least 'privileged', goes like this:

1. Straight white male
2. Gay white male
3. Straight black male
4. Straight white female
5. Gay white female
6. Straight black female
7. Gay black female
8. Gay black male
9+. As above but with trans, though that shit is too much for me to decipher.

That seems about right to me. I moved gay black male down because niggers are homophobic as shit so being a faggot in the ghetto must be tough as balls compared to some San Francisco cocksucker.

>everyone else moves out of MY way
>white women are racist if I have to move out of their way

Nah, nigs just make fun of you. Unless you try to kiss them or something.
Niggers are OK with most kinds of degeneracy.

take phone, throw in bushes, laugh and peddle on

You type like a guy who lives on the internet and had no masculine role models or mentors growing up.

it would be a real blessing if all the blacks would disappear.

I do it all the time as a power move here in New England. Either the graciously accept my kindness or I simply say 'fine then' and let the door slam in their face.

>I'll just copy you!
Grow up, cuck.

>acknowledge black man walking on sidewalk
>"Ayo you fine an sheeyit gibs me yo numbah".

Repeat 1000 times per day.
No wonder white women don't want to acknowledge them.

Lived in a Chink neighborhood for a few years and wanted to push grandma into the fucking traffic on more than one occasion.

1. Straight white male
2. Straight black male
3. Gay white male
4. Gay black male

*POWER GAP*

5. Dogs and other domestic animals

*POWER GAP*

6. Trans
7. Straight black female
8. Straight white female
9. Gay black female
10. Gay white female

Been staying at national harbor area for a few weeks now. Fucking nig central.

I just knock the fuckers over. No idea why they think walking into someone a foot taller than them is a good idea. They're myopic for sure, but quite a number seem to just be pushy and try it on (with predictable results).

This. And the MGTOW plebs can fuck right off. Real men act chivalric, and the vast majority of white women appreciate it.

t. white woman

Then he would be complaining about racist white women moving out of the way because they're afraid of black men. The black inferiority complex everyone.

Tits or gtfo.

Such a thing loses value when the other side doesn't respect the reason it's done.

Look at that fucking racist sidewalk with the WHITE stripes !!! APOLOGIZE.

last time i checked having XY chromosomes, does in fact make me a real man

oh and i purposely go out of my way to slam the door on cunts behind me (i only hold the door open for other guys)

roasties brought this on themselves when every guy under 6'5 and 9/10 was deemed below average

YAAASSS QUEEN

>implying niggers are visible at night

>NY Times reporter ran out of ideas for his next clickb8
FTFY

>"In seven years of living and walking here, I’ve found that most people walk courteously — but that white women, at least when I’m in their path, do not," Howard writes.
It's called manners nigger.