quora.com/Did-Hitler-try-to-make-peace-with-Churchill-several-times
youtube.com/watch?v=5swsAY67KlY
youtube.com/watch?v=ucLkmn3rfq0
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get these fake pics out of here roach

I don't see anyone being gassed or incinerated in that picture.

>typhus
>bombed supply lines
no food = starving
Hitler knew this would happen and tried to make peace
quora.com/Did-Hitler-try-to-make-peace-with-Churchill-several-times

Now fuck off kebab

IGNORE THIS SHILL

TRUE REDPILLS IN THIS THREAD

holocaust denial is probably the dumbest part of Sup Forums's hivemind. Meme all you fucking want, there is more than enough proof that the holocaust happened.

doesn't seem like 6 million to me

The only holocaust that happend was the one done on the german people after the war ended. Funny how they never mention the hundreds of thousands rounded up in camps and starved to death by the U.S. Not to mention the many millions that were "cleansed" all over Russia owned parts of Europe.

You're disappointing me, Mehmet. I thought you were an expert regarding genocides

>there is not enough time between 1939-1945 to oven 6 million jews
>no proof
Where is the bodies then?

fuck em, they brought in on themselves.
20 million russians died. 20 million.

>posting well known fake photo
>people will still fall for this weak roach b8

Beautiful sight

also fuck churchill and bomber harris

Yes. Lets blame the Germans for Russia forcing people to go in wave after wave to spunge up the bullets. Or when the Russians forced all of its civillian population to dig 100s of miles of trenches in the winter or face death.

got source on those pictures? so i can try to show normies about it..

They look alive to me

so did the Armenian genocide

my jew alarm is going crazy.

Just look up German Holocaust after WW2. You'll see all the shit. there's even footage somewhere of them rounding up germanic born people, trying them up and running them all over with a tractor.

Why didn't they just shoot them after they got off the train? Why keep them alive and fed if Auschwitz was a "death camp"?

During WW2 people in Germany didn't starve-

Typhoid never ha-

>People can't starv-

>footage somewhere of them rounding up germanic born people, trying them up and running them all over with a tractor
are you serious? never heard of such thing, ill google it

These pictures aren't fake. These are pictures of a systematic genocide campaign and not a side effect of bombing food supply lines.

Even Jews know the Muh Holocaust is a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=5swsAY67KlY
>youtube.com/watch?v=5swsAY67KlY

Pic related

Thats the picture of the typhus quarantine ward.

Now show me the pictures of the gas chambers, bear pits, electric floors and oven rollercoasters... oh wait..

Holy cow, someone who is actually sane on pol.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucLkmn3rfq0 here you go.

>never happened
>nothing wrong

gee I really wonder why this video is not available in my country? it must be becaues it's full of hatefacts and my progressive, honorable government wants to protect me from being exposed to these vile antisemitic lies.

People get skinny when they don't have food to eat.

Prisoners don't have food to eat when their rail lines get bombed to shit.

Countries get bombed to shit when they're at war with literally the entire world.

holy shit! im fucking spreading this i had no idea

>Believing in a crazy Jewish conspiracy without any proof
>Sane

wouldnt want a national awakening when the annihilation of the german people is going so well now would they

NEXT

Disease and malnutrition deaths, the actual holocaust was called operation reinhard the brainchild was odilo globocnik (google him) and it was executed in the 4 camps of east poland NOT Auschwitz which was a work camp with a plaque now forced by law outside to let you know the "gas chamber" you see was built in 1948 as the original site was flattened by soviets passing through.

The documentary is literally made by a Jew named David Cole.

I believe it happened, but now where near to the extent that the claims make. You have to wonder why it is considered illegal to deny this in several countries. If that doesnt raise a red flag I dont know what does.

There is indeed but the details are wrong, Auschwitz is not the main event as i just explained and Hitlers involvement is scarcely proven at all, after the havaara agreement was blocked there was no way out for the jews Hitler was busy with the war effort and I believe just wanting them out of the country, he handed the task to Albert eichmann who in turn handed it to Globocnik whom personally came up with the death camp idea, there's actually a lot of evidence in the 42/42 intercepting communications by the english to suggest hitler didnt know much about the holocaust at all.

I tell you where he is, he died there!
probably collapsed on the day of fotoshoot.

what proof ? Where is it ?

after the soviet union fell, the red cross report leaked out that said 200 000 jews died. most of starvation and disease.

Watch this Jewish made documentary about the obvious bullshit in the Holocaust story.

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

Communism works tho

>What is Typhus

Anger and tears, no sympathy for kikes but seeing these beautiful people and their children killed hurts

Red cross denied that such a document was ever released.

Someone got carried away editing old photos. Adding that skinny fuck doesn't really change anything about the image.

>nanking didn't happen t. japanese (far) righters
>holocaust didn't happen, dresden was the TRUE holocaust t. western far-righters
>napoleon was literally hitler t. brits
i'm seeing a pattern here

i wonder how active the japanese war crime denial is in their internet. would be funny to see.

of course, are you surprised?

What does this prove?

there would be no denial as they are not taught about Japanese atrocities during ww2.

OP's pic is fake

Yeah, the standing guy is photoshopped in, but the same question remains.

>holocaust didn't ha-
ve to end so soon!

Yeah the 6 million number was definitely exaggerated.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Why edit it? 6 gorillion didn't die. If you have to fake a photo that already shows people starving, what the fuck are you doing?

It's the difference between "some dudes in a bunk, skinny sure but the German war effort would be pooling all it's resources for it's soldiers, of course camp denizens won't be plump" and "iconic genocide photo"

>sad pictures prove the victims are Jews
Excellent analysis.

No idea why anyone would alter it tbqh, because adding one guy to the photo certainly doesn't add to the claim of 6 million dead.
Yeah, the composition without the guy seems a bit empty.

A non-evidence of the holocaust either way, edited or not.

And the fact that some people are kept in a camp of any kind isn't exactly a big deal?
USA isn't being invaded over Guantanamo existing.

>they didn't have photoshop in the 40s goy

Adding a guy to the forefront, instilling more humanity to the picture will tug at the heartstrings of the average person.

this is obviously some kind of summer camp

Eisenhowers death camps
Actual genocide of Germans after WWII. They don't mention that in the history books!

yeah thats why it even had a pool with a diving board

If the holocaust didn't happen, the 5 mil dead Germs were wasted, wouldn't you agree stormkeks?

> I swear this is what happened
> what do you mean you don't believe me, I have a pic
> nevermind

>Swiss
>relevant

The shooping on the one with the hung woman is laughable, while the two on the ground at gunpoint look like they came from a picture taken decades later. What a joke.

>the orthodox story

zero proof
zero photos
available forensic stuff points against
zero paper trail

"holocaust" skepticism is one of Sup Forums's more concrete assertions.

Why didn't the Nazis themselves say that Holocaust didn't happen after the war ended? Or did they?

I remember hearing some daft quote from my history teacher go something like
"they made sure to take as many pictures of the holocaust as possible to make sure that nobody could ever cover this up"

In what other situation would anybody make a deliberate effort to do such a thing? That seems like an awfully forced statement in an attempt to shutdown holocaust deniers

anyone have the original unedited one ? always gets me kek

> zero proof
There's a bunch of huge ass camps you have to explain somehow.

I hope they put you into those camps someday

All set up by American photo and Jewish film makers like George Stephens who had an agenda to discredit the merits of Nazi Germany.

> In one year 3 mil Goymuns were raped and killed
> 6 mil jews in 15 years? Impossible I say

not available in germany

the elektrojuden are controlling the german web

Watch in entirety youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

googled Rosa Luxembourg

anybody else see any resemblance with meryl streep

>1 post by this ID
obvious b8 is obvious