youtube.com/watch?v=M60CO-9e7M8
youtube.com/watch?v=nN_x9o8MV1o&index=6&list=PLcvEcrsF_9zL7eufSRIWUYiC80khLsqZ7
youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link so I can Sudoku in peace.

>BBC Teach
pottery

>BBC Teach

LOL bongs have to pay for this propaganda.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOZ

>brits pushing the "Italians are not white" meme
Anglo genocide when?

This is why I'm leaving my country ASAP

>romans weren't white meme
Genocide anglos

WE WUZ YE OLDE MONARCHY N DUNNNNGGGGG

>BBC Teach
>Teaches about the BBC
O-... ok then.

EMPERORS

>it's real

Post a fucking link dammit!

KAAAAANGS

AN SHEIT, NOWUMSAYN?

>LOL bongs have to pay for this propaganda.

Nope. Only if you are a normie. I haven't bothered with the BBC propaganda channels in more than a decade and I don't pay the TV license scam tax.

Scipio Africanus was born in ROME to the fucking gens Cornellius. He WAS NOT black. He was not african. He simply conquered Libya! Even the the Carthagenians living there were a meditteranian people. Cathage was a colony of phoenician before becoming a maritime empire. The people looked like lebanese or syrians for christsake.

The revisionism is disgusting. I am ashamed of modern culture

I always though coon was short for raccoon

It is

Isn't BBC state funded too? That makes it even more egregious. At least in America, you can at least write this kike bullshit off as "well it's a private business, goy! they can do whatever they want!" What's the excuse for a state-funded media platform to push this bullshit?

>Coon of the Congo
Fucking dying

Is THAT what they're saying? That Africanus was a nigger because he was renamed "Africanus" for BTFOing the Carths in Africa!

protip: The OG Germanicus wasn't German, either.

>BBC teach
JUST
ok Sweden you've got some serious competition I reckon

thread winner

youtu.be/nN_x9o8MV1o

youtube.com/watch?v=M60CO-9e7M8

youtube.com/watch?v=nN_x9o8MV1o&index=6&list=PLcvEcrsF_9zL7eufSRIWUYiC80khLsqZ7

>We waz everything

They want Sub-Saharan Africans to be a part of everything, even though they never did shit (like the abos), probably because they might have racist thoughts if they start questing why they didn't do shit.

No one cares get aids kumbi

>the uploaded has not made this video available in my country.

What did he mean by this?

White statues are racist. You cannot prove he was white. WE WUZ KANGS! Do your research

hmmmm

shouldn't you be praying to allah or something?

Okay that is strange I can't view the video in my country... really strange since it does pushes "muh doiversity."

It's true though, the Romans used foreign soldiers to prevent local rebellions, bones of black legionaries have been found in York and they were buried with a lot of gold meaning they were high-status.

in an hour or so

Statues depict features, though.

It's easy to tell the difference between Negroids and Caucasoids with such.

>Isn't BBC state funded too?
Nah. Funded by normies who pay the telly tax.
Most like us just ignore their bullshit letters and demands which have no legal validity.

The only way they can force you to pay is if you essentially convict yourself by letting them into your home and filling in their TVL178 confession form.

If you don't do that they can't do shit.

My flat has a door entry system, so the fuckers can't even get into the building never mind the flat.

Letters just go in the fucking bin once a month when they arrive. I read them for the chuckles, but that is about all.

>its so cucked that everyone is incapable of seeing it

They wouldn't have used Negros. Negroes were down South eating each other.

Dark skinned Caucasians? Sure. They're even "black".

Subsaharan blacks were virtually nonexistant in the empire iirc though. They only made a few expeditions there that got BTFO by malaria. You're probably thinking of arabs or Mesopotamians.

If that is supposed to be an emperor and not just an ordinary Roman then I think it would be a reference to Septimius Severus. He was African but not black.

>Black Europeans
Hold on a second there, rabbi.

>BBC
kangs history

Good thing they leave europe. They have a disgusting nig fetish

>tv licence

Please tell me you're joking

wew, they're saying Scipio was black? Top kek. The name "Africa" originally did not refer to the continent of Africa; it was the name of a Roman Province that is now modern-day Tunisia. It was previously Carthage. Scipio Africanus was awarded that honorary title because for his victory in the Punic War.

Right, but that's still a public organization. It's owned and operated by the government. Just as the government owns the highway that they might pay for with toll booths.

So it still means your federal government is sponsoring this sort of propaganda. Sickening.

>can't see it in your country
das raicis

IIRC they did DNA testings on the bones, they were sub-Saharan. Rome never got into sub-Saharan Africa but of course some sub-Saharans percolated up into North Africa and must have gotten recruited there. And don't forget that Roman Egypt shared a border with Nubia.

>Please tell me you're joking
It's a throwback to the 1930's or some bullshit. Turns in a fuckton of money, like about $5 billion a year or something.

Most normies just cough up, but fuck that bullshit.

Although the UK is singled out lots of European countries have a telly tax to pay for propaganda.

At least in the UK it is optional unless you are some liberal retard that thinks the Beeb is great, in which case fuck you guys.

>I'm a venezuelan and I can see it
What does that mean

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

Loud keks

reupload this autism so we can view it vuvuzela

>It's owned and operated by the government
Nope. The government could only wish that were true.

BBC is an independent lefty organisation and always has been. The justification for the telly tax (which the BBC collects through an independent company) is that it allows them to be independent of the government.

can't see it here either

>not using unblocker

Tried to watch it, turns out the uploader also blocked it in my country

This posts were dead when we were talking about Sweden. Mocking Abdul while Tyrone is fucking you in the ass ain't helping.

>my taxes go towards making this shit

Something paid for by a tax dolled out by the government is government-funded. It's not a private entity in that case.

Okay so I watched this and looks like they just threw in a couple ordinary black Romans, this isn't historically inaccurate because as I said foreign troops were stationed on the borders. nothing about saying Scipio was black. He lived long before Rome colonized Britain.

A big misconception about the Roman Empire was that it was a white empire. It was actually a de-facto Asian empire so there were a lot of brown people about. Is that guy even black? He could just be a really dark North African who knows?

holy fuck they need to be purged

BBC is even worse than SVT.

Reported for failing to pay for voluntary thought reprogramming

hol up

It is. But even back in the good ol' days, nogs had a bad habit of venturing out at night and stealing. Just like a raccoon. Hence, "coon".

Niggers who are into the KANGZ pseudo-history, and of a militant bent, use the term as an alternative to "Uncle Tom".

(you)

>it's banned in my country
gee I guess we're not progressive enough

>not available in your country
I guess England is closing off their propaganda. Don't want those pesky foreigners to point and laugh. Sorta like North Korea.

>Something paid for by a tax dolled out by the government is government-funded.

It's not a tax, just jokingly called the "telly tax".
It's also not dolled out by the government, but collected by a private company.

This is why it is perfectly legal to ignore their demands.

To be fair, Hoteps and some other "KANGZ" are actually bro-tier, because they begin to venture into self-actualization, and accepting responsibility for their actions.

Do you know what the justification for this is? It's the presence of "African" auxiliaries stationed on the Northern British border in about 200AD, so of course lefty scum want to portray them having mixed kids all over the place. Also worth remembering that "Africans" to Romans weren't niggers but more akin to Moorish types (before all the Arab fuckery)

>Reported for failing to pay for voluntary thought reprogramming

They can bitch about me not paying as much as they like, but they can't actually do anything about it.

Why should I give a fuck. I'm not paying for libtard propaganda.

The BBC gets some money directly from the government, I think it was about £50 Million last I checked. Some sort of art and culture fund.

plus their license fee is enforced in the court of law

>not availble in your country
can som1 help?

Lel that looks a lot like my old sixth-form common room

But anyway c'mon man I have posted historical fact and you just decide to bury your head deeper in your echo-chamber. If believing the Romans were white helps you sleep at night go ahead.

>plus their license fee is enforced in the court of law

Sure, but you have to be absolute retard level to (a) be watching their bullshit and (b) let them in (c) sign their fucking bullshit confession form

Anyone who behaves like that deserves to get ass raped.

What did they mean by this?

Wouldn't mind mix racing with that muzzie

when it's so bad they even hide it from Venezuela

>Sweden
>France
>Germany
>Canada
>UK
Which country is next?

I wanted to learn something about Ancient Afro-Brits, but I cannot watch it here. :(

We Wuz Celts?
I'm kinda confused desu

the most important one , Croatia

USA is nearing these levels but Trump might be able to hold it off for a bit.

This is my gift for you all to suffer seeing this
youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck&feature=youtu.be

Croatia is cucked too?

WE WUZ ANGLOS

Weren't the first rulers of Britain Tunisians?
They weren't niggers...

thanks dude
slowly, but surely

Why is it always BBC?