British Police are now recruiting muslims to police our neighborhoods as actual police officers

>British Police are now recruiting muslims to police our neighborhoods as actual police officers

I thought BREXIT would fix this. Where is Nigel when you need him?

twitter.com/WestYorksPolice/status/887990551257198592

Nuke us now pls

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dfjGW4wMRYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>22k a year

Fucking abysmal, jesus.

Wow cops don't get paid shit in UK huh? I know I can't really talk being from Mexico and all, but you guys are supposed to be a first world country.

Why are they making recruitment posters targeted at people significantly weaker than the typical police officer? Muslim women can barely even read or speak English either.

Oh brexit fixed a lot of things... one of them being speeding up your inevitable doom of becoming the next caliphate.

Being in EU probably gave you 50 years tops but since you are choosing to leave you're about to become the next islamic nation within 5.

Jeeze dude your cops get paid shit

>never made it as a wise man
>couldn't break it as a poor man stealin'
THIS IS HOW YOUR REMIND ME OF WHAT I REALLY AM

It's the same in the US with negresses.

>not having sharia zones
LETS GET QUINTESSENTIAL BOIS

how else would you get police officers into muslim no go zones?

by dismantling no go zones, enforcing the law, and ensuring the safety of white british people?

or by hiring enough muslims that you can patrol muslim areas using all muslim cops?

their choice was clear

Why are there so many shit cops?
Because good cops don't want to work for shit pay

is it good pay in bongistan?

Wait it's not the IQ caps?

I remember watching a police show where a muslim policeman had to go on foot and run after some chavs who'd stole a car or something. Well since it was ramadan and he hadn't eaten all day he didn't have the energy to keep up with the chavs and they ended up just running off. The narrator acknowledged this and there was just a whole "oh well" sort of attitude about it. Pissed me right off, they shouldn't be allowed to become apart of the police

You thinking Brexit would change anything makes we wonder who actually deserves the UK, you or the Muslims? Because clearly you're equally retarded.

Could they get their eyes further apart?

Also.. what the fuck is a delicate Muslim girl meant to do if they have to do.. y'know.. actual fieldwork?

RIP Britain, you had a good long run. We'll raise a glass to you.

Why are your police so useless?

That pay is painful, no wonder they're trying to recruit fucking foreigners. I made more than two times that with a two year degree in the US, and as much as that working retail sales before I went back to school. Holy shit.

Because there's mudslimes on the force

Oh the joy of nuttng a copper and a pedoworshipper at the same time ?
Priceless

A 9-5 at minimum wage would be just under 14k.

This has gotta be fake.

>Because there's mudslimes on the force
We tried that once.

He shot some Australian women for no reason.

Anyone else notice Jewish police association?

Yes and no. Its shit money, but every other job is shit money too. Our salaries have remained pretty much static for about 10 years.

I earn £18k a year and that's good money for my town. several of my friends earn less that £14k a year.

The illegals here in California make more than that just picking fruit

It's because they've having to pile money into counter-terrorism investigation.

Considering that the starting salary for the San Francisco PD is $83,018, but then again it's one of the most expensive cities in the world and the streets are cracked and the government is broke.

If you honestly thought brexit was going to stop this kind of shit you're a fucking retard.

>live in Yorkshire.
>home being invaded.
>not even allowed to have anything that remotely resembles a knife so I cannot fight back.
>hide in closet and call police.
>"help me, there are violent thugs in my home who want to hurt me!"
>wait 20 minutes.
>dispatch sends muslim officer.
>turns out the invaders are muslim as well.
>the officer lets the invaders do as they please if not help them themself because the officer is a good muslim man or women and sees no reason to help me, a none believe who is less than human according to the quran.

>Yorkshire police do nothing about it out of fear of being called racist.

yeah I fairly doubt that this is true. googled her name, nothing of that sorts came up

Should be the scrappings considering the minimal work they do.

>can barely even read or speak English either.

Sounds like they'll fit in perfectly in modern Britain.

No wonder that arabic rape gangs are free to take all the white virgins they please for their harems when shit like this is going on.

>White Brit civilians not allowed to have guns or knives.
>Recruit Muslims as cops and give them guns.

What could go wrong.

The most interesting thing to me is this message is brought by a number of organizations ..... the most interesting is the Jewish Police Association. Are there really that many Jewish police officers in West Yorkshire???

so they're hoping to shoot more white aussie women?

>British cops

Demoralizes the public. A father gets arrested for trying to protect his daughter from getting raped by muslims, and muslims run child abuse rings of White girls. Next, muslims will be patrolling the streets and arresting any White person who steps out of line.

DON'T WANT SHARIA LAW? TOO BAD YOU GET IT ANYWAY!

>22k a year

No good has ever come of having a police force that doesn't represent the people they're policing.

This was why Peel police used to live in police houses in the community.

>Why are they making recruitment posters targeted at people significantly weaker than the typical police officer?
Because its not your faggoty big guy showcase fap collection.

i know right
silly bastards

Hahah, Sharia police is silently infiltrating the UK. Good luck, multiculti

Was looking at going into the police when growing up but now I would prefer to join 2PARA and get posted to a shit hole that isn't local

Yeah but you have to take living costs under consideration too. Also it's in Pounds not Dolardoos

> giving law enforcement ability to people that live by abiding the laws of white society in a white society

brexit is meaningless.
europistan now

just let Kraut and Anglo burn, eastern europe is fine, fuck the EU

Hitting an unarmed(?) woman from behind with a car seems a little... much...

I'm surprised that ridiculous stories about "hands up don't shoot" become national headlines while these kinds of stories never come out.

British police doesn't have guns.

the guy driving was probably black or hispanic if that's the case

Maybe you could build a wall where the iron curtain used to be to keep out the drug dealers and rapists kek

uwot
she had a gun and fired at the cops and then ran and pointed the gun back at the cops

Looks like they'll be eating beans and rice 3 times a day

oh and it didn't come out and make huge headlines because she's white

They do in Northern Ireland

In the region this is what a normal salary looks like, plus you get to pay 40% income tax. Welcome to communist Europe.

Britain is meaningless, nobody cares bout this non-country anymore

Assuming they abide by the law? You meme Nazi flag posting news are out of control.

Right out of college back before the Jewish Housing Crisis, I figured I could probably scrape by on $20k living like a pauper. Like, that would be my minimum requirement for treading water. Without 40% income tax.

Jesus.

Sharia police coming.

Jesus balls. Europoors indeed.

Well thats because anyone can be armed in NI. You can own a pistol for personal protection as a civilian if you want. Can't do that in GB, in fact you'd probably get locked up for even suggesting it.

>she had a gun and fired at the cops
In that case it makes more sense.
>didn't come out and make huge headlines because she's white
I'm sure the police do this all the time to armed and dangerous perps tho.

gompf btfo

Oh no

I'm guessing if you got that job you would be living out of a trash can basically for the first 7 years of employment till you could actually start affording shit but that is only if you are a single man.

the pay is pathetic.

lol UK is miles more expensive than USA in living costs and our wages are shit

This.

In the mean time the European court of Justice the Brits despise has confirmed the right to ban Hijabs from the workplace.

Enjoy your time Britain, and please send back your skilled European workers and your banks to the continent and take in members of your "empire" instead as Brexiters promised!

Brits got phantom colonies, it' like phantom limbs, but with countries. They still think they own the world, they still think they matter. The unfortunate truth is that they've become meaningless. Just a small island with mediocre people, living mediocre lives.

>I thought BREXIT would fix this
>brexit
>fixing domestic cucking
Are you retarded?

>Getting arrested by Muslim.
>Cover yourself in bacon.
>They ask you to cuff yourself.

Lol I'm paid more than 22k just as a shitty machine operator, max I could go to is 30k.

>muslims in the police force
Oh boy say hello to nation wide molestation rings.

>Create problem by allowing freedom movement of people
>Britain leaves eu
>closes borders
Haha totally your problem now you should of stayed in our union ;)

That officer was arrested and sentenced for murder tho.........??????

Since when, shill faggot? Running over people and hitting people with cars when its entirely uncalled for, throwing people out of moving cars (after sexually abusing them, even), etc. is straight up mainly white cop bullshit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dfjGW4wMRYE

Oh no.

>complain that muslims don't work
>complain when they do

make up your fucking mind

>I thought BREXIT would fix this

top kek enjoyyour niggers and muslims, you're only getting out gypsies and polacks

a family of five can live off of 13K a year. Also this is for 3 days a week.

fug, gonna fake myself as muslim and go to UK and get police job. Smoke some weed inna car and tell chavs to bin the knife while shitposting on Sup Forums

>nights

WRONG.
Enjoy your early death.

Your knowledge of our culture is astounding.

>jewish police association
why has nobody itt seen this

"Love fighting with drunks in the gutter?"

Join the British police now!

Brits btfo

That is pretty shit for them. An additional 900 homeless foreigners on the streets of Dublin.

Man crime must be very good in the UK right now.

>carry a butter knife on the street
>muslim policewoman tries to arrest you
>make a bacon sandwich with your butter knife
>???
>evade arrest for carrying a knife
>profit

>Nigel

More like Redditor that left to get a job at Fox news.

>900 people to a literal shithole

Jesus fuck, lets cancel brexit.

Homes are cheap as long as your job isnt a total joke. lel.