Sup Forums is mean

Hello, I am new to Sup Forums and I want to say can any of you Sup Forums users help me use this site properly because I am having a little trouble- thanks

Get off this site newfag

Hallo fren
waht do you want to kno?

How to fit in on Sup Forums.

firstly it would be proper etiquette to check my dubz
secondly don't reply to your own thread pretending to be someone else, we can see your ID

Lurk 2 years, then ask again :)

why you same fagging friendo

Talk about jews. A lot. More than you think you'd have to.

Talk about how much you hate blacks but keep posting big black dicks so you can "ironically" masturbate to them.

Never fail to wear your Kekistani flag. Only true 4channiers (members of the REAL Anonymous) are allowed to select the flag. If you have it in your selection, you must really be something psecial.

1st thing you need to do is kill yourself

That's a cute ladybug.

You need to lurk more

Sage

What do you mean lurk?

get off and never return
and if you somehow manage to return, lurk moar

>asks us for help
>says we're mean

that's very rude, don't callus names? ok

he means tie a rope into a noose and hang yourself

leave will you still can

How do I do that?

How dare you

>spoiling your bait by putting conflicting bait in the thread title
Did you do this deliberately? Is this a new level of bait?

I guess your dad ran off and never taught you how to tie knots. If you were white you would know already so I guess just jump in a body of water and drown since you can't swim

Drink milk if you are white enough to handle it

leave while you still have your sanity

The proper term for kill yourself is "an hero", mate.

his a newfag he doesn't know what that means

He was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he’s on our minds. Mitchell was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don’t work, Our tears fall into abyss. He was an hero, to take that shot, In life it wasn’t his task, He shouldn’t have had to go that way, before an decade’d past. Now he sits there in my heart, this hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage,that boy did, courage in his heart. To take that shot, To end his pain, To tear us all apart. But in the end, he died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, He died a hero, Mitchell did, And we’ll love him forevermore. We love you like an brother. We miss you so much. We will always love you, kid. Rest In Peace Mitch.

you should an hero

haha funny meme mang! surely one cant be so retarded that they make shitty bait threads like this, surely.