Adolf Hitler: A Last Appeal To Reason

Anyone else watch this video? It was just released recently

>>youtube.com/watch?v=shTK5XW_knk

It's an amazing explaination of how England really fucked up during WW2 and how it was all Chruchhill's fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=shTK5XW_knk
youpak.com/watch?v=shTK5XW_knk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hooktube.com/watch?v=shTK5XW_knk

There are copyright block here

I'm not the archive-viking, but I know enough that when this video gets blocked, not deleted, but blocked in Norway 30 minutes after upload, it has to be good.

here's a link that works for the "not available in your country crowd"... which apparently includes mine now. Fucking kikes.

youpak.com/watch?v=shTK5XW_knk

And it's biased.

The war not yet startet? They're literally stealing ressources

We fought the wrong side

Hitler didnt care about the massacres in Poland. He used it a segue for invasion. Much like America and 9/11. When a video only uses clips of full speeches and then has to put in text the explanation of its points.....its usually shit.

120 minutes and slow as fuck.

Do a better job next time!

No one here cares. No one here is an actual Nazi. You fell for the memes OP.

The whole fucking point of taking Norway was to have access to valuable resources. The Swedes helped them with transport

(((Not available in your country)))

>What is "Freedom" for $500, Alex

I only made it 30 min or so in. Nothing new for me.
Dat grammar tho

E T E R N A L

A
N
G
L
O

If you replace the "tube" in youtube with "pak" (in the URL), you will come to a page where you can watch ALL the banned content.

You're welcome

>great documentary
>writes Broomberg instead of Bromberg

shiggy diggy doo

based Johnny

addition: see

I've watched the beginning,
they imply Poland was genociding Germans,
but where's proof of that? where are mass graves?
there are none?
well shit, it's a fucking propaganda, just like POLISH DEATH CAMPS meme

sorry guys (((they))) made this movie to divide us

Well the video lists a claim of 60,000 Volksdeutsche killed between 1918 and 1939. Which seems (still) a high figure but more realistic than the ludicrous claim that 50k were massacred shortly before Hitler decided to invade. Keep in mind Bromberg Bloody Sunday happened AFTER the German invasion when Volksdeutsche joined paramilitary units and decided to attack the Polish army and got their shit wrecked. IMO the Israel-Palestine conflict has over the past few decades produced far more dead Palestinians than Volksdeutsche between 1918 and 1939. Still, I'd take these redpill documentaries more seriously if they provided source for their claims. Too bad this one sucks just like all the others before. What was the point of making this one anyway? Doesnt TGSNT already cover everything their side has to say? Maybe this is supposed to be TGSNT lite...

How is the life in a democratic country like?

Are you allowed to say what you think?
Nah. I canĀ“t imagine that.

>invade poland when you kept getting told not
to, knowing it will probably start a war
>invade them
>a war starts
>"wtf! end the bloodshed!"

After years of constantly violating treaties, why would other western powers immediately buy him suddenly desiring peace? It's interesting how this stupid diplomacy was something you saw only when Adolf was dominating in the early parts of the war. Almost like he knew nobody would fucking accept them, especially after he just got done knocking out a primary ally of Churchill's. "I want peace!" he shouts, as he's finished beating up your friend and half the playground before him. More of a holdup than an olive branch, really. Also, the last diplomatic treaty he even drafted before 1940 was some utterly retarded nonsense that nobody would have accepted, entailing demands such as "we get to keep all the land we annexed as well as the disputed Polish territory for now, we get Danzig & the Danzig corridor no matter what, we get to deport Poles new to the occupied area and import Germans, and we'll hold a vote to see if Polish and German minorities want to be under Germany, oh also the new National Committee (the Nazis, in other words) will be the overseers of the voting."

It should be remembered that he did something very similar with Stalin, appeasing the guy constantly, and when dat justified invasion of Poland happened, he immediately turned on him, using Polish land as collateral damage to launch his invasion. Stalin was so fucking shocked by it that he didn't even initially believe Hitler had actually attacked him, thinking the messengers that told him so were literal disinfo agents (Stalin had a long history of being a paranoid fuck anyway, since he himself was a power stealer).

And even if he DID really want the war to end, who gives a fuck, he still very clearly wanted to enact all sorts of shit that just wouldn't have flown with the majority of western powers outside of his own echo-chamber with Mussolini and Nippon.

See