>friends ask if I want to watch this movie

>See it's a Hollywood WW2 movie

>Christopher Nolan definitely has Cuck tendencies

>Many red flags.webm

Should I watch it goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a historically accurate WW2 movie that is possible off libshits for not being diverse. I say go see it.

Thank you goyim I'll watch it

idk , Nolan always had interesting movies, you just watch it

Cucks are mad it's a pretty much a whites-only starring film, considering it's actually historically accurate with no non-whites around.

It's safe to go see.

>Christopher Nolan definitely has Cuck tendencies
Please explain

It was good, didn't notice any overt propaganda in my first viewing. I wish they would have mentioned the 6 torillion, though. Seeing again tonight.

I watched it and it sucked balls
The End

Marie sues

Reminder that Brexit always happens when the Krauts uber alles the shit out of France and Belgium

It's 6 gorrilion you anti-Semite!

No.

Anything involving Britain is "dindu nuffin woe is me why is everyone bein meen to me i just wanna enslave them and take their stuff" propaganda. notice the difference between the Anglo accounts of WWI, and Storm of Steel, by Ernst Junger. The rest of British military recollection is equally "foggy", about those pesky moral details.

Perfidious Albion.

It was pretty good.
>all main characters are white male britons
>nearly completely white actors except for a nig or two thrown in with the french
>doesn't demonize the germans, though they're obviously the "bad guys" since this is a WWII film from british perspective
>wartime aesthetic
One of the better war films I've seen.

Thats not really his prominent characteristic tho, although i know where youre coming from, i dont think its that much of a problem in his movies, i just love his directing and attention to detail.

Details pl0x

Historically Accurate?
Fuck off... Brit
You were allowed to live because slaughtering you on the beachfront wasn't honourable.
Hitler called for a halt
He generously gave those troops their lives and the Jew controlled Brits spin it into some kind of unforeseen rescue from under the Germans noses.
This is Jew propaganda designed to twist what actually happened Germany having mercy on misled troops.

He's got his own peoduction company though. I think he maybe one of the least kosher directors

I do like the fact that Marxists are triggered by the white staff. It will Give me extra enjoyment while watching

Asking Sup Forums if you should throw your shekels at (((Hollywood)))

>Are YOU cucked?

watched it yesterday, not bad, I was expecting some Jewish propaganda, not really, more like eternal anglo.

Hence Cuck tendencies vs full blown cuck

This
If you're going to give a Jew two hours of your life watch it for free online (solarmovie)

Allies had none whites
A mass rape and murder of a village was perpetrated by them in italy

No

Thats Adele

not only in Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

We did get slaughtered on the beachfront though, that's what the film is about you cancerous leaf

>>Christopher Nolan definitely has Cuck tendencies

Funny, I know a couple liberals who openly refuse to watch Nolan movies because they say he has a fascist streak, particularly his Batman movies and Interstellar.

Bane was a cuck, that's all.

You can't go wrong with Christopher Nolan

It is just another run of the mill 'we wuz good goys and Nazis were faceless inhuman monsters' modern WWII propaganda movie.

>they have a fascist streak

That's libshit speak for the film isn't full of diversity, cucks and trannies and doesn't contain a female protagonist who gets blacked

I wouldn't go so far as to call Nolan repdilled, but he's so successful he doesn't need to worry about appealing to leftist journalists because his shit is good on its own merits.

>Hitler called for a halt
>He generously gave those troops their lives and the Jew controlled Brits spin it into some kind of unforeseen rescue from under the Germans noses.

when will anyone come up with evidence for that? No document proving that claim ever has been found.

>from the guy who directed a film where a mass surveillence network created by full access from the publics personal mobile phones lead to victory for the good guy

lmao

oh wait you're from the UK ;)

Can you give some examples of who you think are Mary Sue's? I looked up the term but don't really know what Nolan character it would apply to. Maybe Murphy from interstellar?

>Interstellar
>Fascist

HOW??? Please explain

Which part? I know the first one is real.
>Second one is real aswell because its jews.

the call for a halt had to do with coordinating the ground troops, not with sparing the enemy, as Göring promised the Luftwaffe could crush the trapped Allied troops alone.

This movie have nothing to do with history . Germans haven't attacked Brits when they were on the beach

They mean his movies have main characters who act unilaterally on behalf of large groups of people without any kind of input on their part.

Batman was Bruce Wayne and his black friend, Interstellar was the remnants of NASA basically determining humanity's fate in secret, you could even say Memento was one iteration of a man deciding what was best for every other iteration.

It's lowercase-f fascism. But they're liberals so it triggers them.

i hope it has scenes where young whitey bois are dying then cut to their wifes being brutaly fucked by BBC

Thanks for explanation.

I think it is anglo propaganda, hiding the fact that we covered their retreat, and they abandonned us on the beach.
So now.
Once youtube know real history, youtube cannot watch "historical " anglo movies.
It's unbearable.
Also, i am natsoc,therefore i will be frustrated by this reminder that the good guys lost ww2

Also:

>tfw you have the timid arrogance disease to
JUST

Fucking phone. Not youtube, you know

This is unironically what was happening later in the war because American troops were massing in England whilst British troops were fighting the Japs.

Obviously many British women experienced some exotic BBC from the negro soldiers.

I just came back from the cinema kek. I didnt see any flaw in the movie and I give a 10/10 rating. Definitely will immerse you into the horror of war.

and then they tried to come back lol

>they abandomed us on the beach

Fucking anglos not letting us run away leaving our women and children for the Germans instead of fighting for our country.

How beta can you get?

Also we did actually evacuate 1000s of French "soldiers"

This was an interesting war movie because you do not see a single German Soldier in the entire films besides some deliberately out of focus soldiers in the very last scene of the film.

>bullets come from off camera
>torpedos out of fucking nowhere, with enemy subs only mentioned by shellshocked soldiers
>german fighters and bombers are "characters' themselves, they are like animated objects of war with blacked out canopies

It's a war movie without portraying the germans as the bad guy. The hopeless situation itself is the source of drama and tension. The old british civilian explains it best when he puts the blame for everything on his own generation and admits that they are sending young men to die for their own mistakes.

Best war film of the decade. No diversity bullshit either.

>This is Jew propaganda designed to twist what actually happened Germany having mercy on misled troops.

There's literally no proof that Hitler halted the offensive as a show of mercy to the British. It's all conjecture. There's other accounts that Hitler felt like the offensive was moving too fast and didn't trust his generals to do their jobs. In other words, Hitler made a huge mistake as he characteristically did the entirety of WW2.

and now all white women across the globe are getting superior black dick

>I said goy and cuck and have a meme flag is this Sup Forums related now?

Hey...not my fault Germany elected such an incompetent fuhrer.

Wicked non-sequitur lad really disproved everything he said

I am glad it wasn't overly Americanized like Pearl Harbor was:
>studio executives demand we add a love story because titanic made a lot of money and we want the female audience
>Also studio executives are upset that America lost the battle of Pearl Harbor. Let us extend the film to include the Dolittle raid because we need to show them that America strikes back!
>We want the audience to leave the theater saying "Fuck Yea! Murrka strong!"

So no. Just a film about how the soldiers were hammered on the beach and barely made it home alive. The end.

Maybe he's just a big fan of black dicks.

It was actualy more of a supply issue, the German troops halted to stock and resupply before attacking this massive amount of British soldiers
and infact it was quite a daring escape that only succeeded thanks to the RAF

i am glad we lost, we whites are pathetic compared to black males and their virile dicks

It wasn't Hitler that halted the panzers, it was Rundstedt. The german high command didn't approve of that and seized the panzers from Rundstedt, a move that angered Hitler (high command doing whatever they like), so he personally handed the tanks back from Guderian (ffs) to Rundstedt (ffs) and also himself gave a halt order. It wasn't germans being merciful it was Hitler being autistic.

>The British being gloriously defeated and courageously fleeing from the enemy.
What gave you that idea?

>i am glad we lost, we whites are pathetic compared to black males and their virile dicks

Good to know!

It's gone too far in the other direction from American war films. It's not patriotic at all.

>Although this is only Nolan’s third movie that is set, at least partly, in his homeland England — it depicts the evacuation of more than 300,000 British Expeditionary troops trapped in Dunkirk, France, at the start of World War II — he seems incapable of conveying a sense of cultural authenticity or patriotic feeling. (For that, see John Boorman’s WWII memoirs Hope & Glory and Queen & Country.) Preening for fanboys in 70mm, Nolan’s vast, clear views of dull-to-horrific killings, plus amped-up artillery sound effects, are no different from what he did in his Dark Knight trilogy. Like Michael Bay’s fantasy Pearl Harbor (1999), Dunkirk uses history as a pretext to show-off the director’s fascination for calamity.

It's just good to see an all white cast again in a film.

>'myreaction.filetype'
This shit has to stop

Idris Elba as Winston Churchill

worn off tracks and mechanized troops advancing too fast for the non-mechanized to follow can lead to bizarre conspiracy theories about a peaceful Hitler who wanted peace.

>Nolan has cuck tendencies
Err.. examples? Pretty sure he's this site's agreed upon Director.

No one knew about the 6 grillion at the time

No, I'm talking about the situation with Dunkirk. The panzers were good to go, Rundstedt had stopped them a lot of times before this, hence the irritation of the high command. Germans had every chance to take the BEF as POWs but in the end Hitler's ego screwed it up.

I literally just stepped out of the theatre. It was a really good movie. The aviation scenes were fucking fantastic and surprisingly accurate, though the time/scene jumps can be a little confusing.

There wasn't any SJW bullshit, and it didn't demonize muh evil nazis, but it did show them as the bad guys, since you know, they were bombed a medical ship and all

no.jpg

Checked. But /pols favorite director is definitely Mel Gibson. God I hope he makes a Hitler biopic

6 gorillion hadnt happened yet

they were still in ghettoes

Very historically accurate. Very good movie. Probably the best I've seen in the last year. You only see three niggers in the whole movie and they're in the French foreign legion and get kicked off an English boat. They're just background extras.

No, kys instead.

And why did Guderian give the order to stop?

Didn't German planes shoot at fleeing British ships though?

>>Christopher Nolan definitely has Cuck tendencies
wat? and reddit spacing
fuck off to and lurk more

The Bismarck was sunk because it's captain felt the British had suffered enough loss of life for one day and showed mercy on a critically damaged ship they could have sunk easily. That ship limped back to port to give information on the location of the Bismarck One salvo from the Bismarck obliterated the HMCS Hood thousands gone in seconds.

>No, I'm talking about the situation with Dunkirk.
me too. The tanks advanced too far, they had to wait for the infantry.

Well if you consider the fact that his other divisions were still fighting in other parts of Europe and he had crushed all opposition up until that point non-stop common sense would dictate that he was merciful and let them go.

Infantry and fuel needed to catch up to the armored divisions. They outran their own supply trains.

Military ships only, that was the law. British typical of their treacherous behaviour shot at observer planes from the civilian ships. They became valid targets.
NO HOSPITAL SHIP WAS SUNK IT HIT A MINE.

Checking the get.

The point is they didnt at Dunkirk bro, it was an encirclement. Are you dumb?
He didn't

>slaughters millions in the name of his political movement
>"generously" spares a few lives and he's a humanitarian

When the day of rope comes I look forward to stormfags being rounded up. You're a leaf too so it makes it all the more sweeter

you are confusing us with germans

they bomb hospital ships,they also sank the britannic and empress ireland

>Still using the StormFag as an insult.

Just got back.

10/10 devoid of hollywood propaganda. French are coward pussies, too. Additionally, the germans are not pegged to be comically evil villians: they are back to being a formidable foe.

Must see, and I don't like movies.

>The point is they didnt at Dunkirk bro, it was an encirclement. Are you dumb?

they halted and encircled rather than dashing in, as the troops were exhausted and tanks worn out, it has nothing to do with extravagant decisions of Hitler. Göring promised the Luftwaffe could do the job alone and let the ground troops have a rest to consolidate.

I wouldn't pay to watch it, no.

What? I mean catwoman? I dunno tho...

This, but I thought it was a masterpiece. The aerial fights are needed to be a seen in imax or 70mm, if possible.

He immediately destroyed the system afterwards.

>French are coward pussies, too.
where does this bullshit come from?

REALLY?
tell me how Jews will round me up.
I know the jew and I don't think you will

I don't care what propagandist role it takes, if they strapped Imax cameras to spitfires and BF109's and flew them around I'm sure as shit gonna see it in IMAX.

AHHHH SHILL NOBODY LIKES ANYTHING HERE ITS A SHILL GUYS

You know nothing of the Jew. You're already dead

I mean, I don't want to ruin the film, but a semi important plot point late in the film revolves around the fact that french soldiers are cowards.