Japan's first lady pretends not to speak English rather than chat with Donald Trump

archive.is

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dVOVx
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhn4EFGiZhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YAAAAS SLAYYYYY

Ah, the Hiro defense.

Well played.

How does the article infer that from Trump's statement that he thinks Abe's wife speaks English?

Maybe Abe told her to be quiet or she knows not to meddle in political affaioffice s by saying something she might regret.

why she do that

this

>archive.is
Thanks.

So tsundere!

Doubtful. If accurate, it's more likely she was embarrassed about her lack of fluency and didn't want to embarrass her husband.

archive.is/dVOVx

She was just restoring Japenese honor.
Remember we pretended not to recieve their message of surrender so we could nuke Nagasaki.

Just like a Chinese tourist that pretends not to speak english when they cut you in line. You just have to make a scene and they'll scurry away like the rats they are.

> lets make any shit up and call it breaking news

What a bunch of children . Fuck liberals

ah yes, the CNN strategy

pol btfo

Me noa understanda you

AWWWWWWWRRRRRR CHING CHONG DING DONG

he didn't grab her by the pussy, that was his mistake

cringe

>australiens prime minister pretends to live in another timezone rather than chat with Donald Trump!

>using cringe unironically
ishiggydidgeridoo

>canadian prime minister pretends to be mentally handicapped rather than chat with Donald Trump!

>comes to Sup Forums
>tries to shit on user randomly
>looks retarded while doing so
Many such cases

>australiens

So? Only person he needs to talk to is Shinzo.

First ladies are just like baubles

>Napoleon pretends not to be alive rather than chat with Tonald Drump

Posting this instead of trump with the bat instead

Do you have it? I have this Pence one, but it's not a gif

lol what a faggot

hehe

She's Japanese. Her husband is in charge. Obviously, she intelligent enough not to fuck things up by speaking out of turn.

White women should learn.

Probably because she doesnt speak English well enough to engage in a conversation. Could be wrong though.

Yea, but did you think white women to have any understanding of the patriarchal society of Japan?

If they expect their opinions to matter for anything, then yes, they are required to have the most basic understanding of the world.

Or just scream and complain loud enough, that seems to be working recently.

It only works on white males. Which is why they're dying out and browns are fucking their women.

Even her reading flow is like that of my fucking chink fountain pen which barely writes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhn4EFGiZhA

And just how the fuck would (((the press))) know this? Oh right, THEY DONT!

How good is her English actually?

How well can she speak english? Is it broken engrish or is it pretty good?

I think she can say "Me love you long time" perfectly

she attended high school and college in the US

fake motherfucking news

That doesn't mean anything. Japs are naturally bad at English, even with that kind of experience.

Except it's not true.

hahahahahaha, subtle

I question the validity of that headline.

Remember when they said the first lady of Poland snubbed Trump? Remember when they said Trump shoved some guy out of the way at the G20?

Both of those reportings were bullshit.

>Japan's first lady pretends not to speak English rather than chat with Donald Trump

>Remember when they said Trump shoved some guy out of the way at the G20?

but that was true. he did push him away but it was meaningless at the end of the day.

>pulling off one of the greatest tricks in the history of dinner diplomacy.

that fucking article sure likes to exaggerate. staying silent is a "lol I trole u" super-trick noone has ever seen before?

Trump is an alpha male and Montenegro had it coming.

>pretending to be retarded

lol that is literally not what happend

good job (((Brean)))