BREAKING: SPICER'S OUT

R.I.P.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6op1e2/breaking_sean_spicer_resigns_as_white_house_press/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=KZOeqL2ZSWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Understandable. The nibbles were getting too spicy.

The cross-eyed woman is a lot better at his job.

fuckin rip, only one to ever say adolf didn't use chemical weapons on live international tv

Surprised this didn't happen sooner. Did he just resign as press secretary or did he reign as communications director too?

Not really, they just go easier on her because she's a woman.

He will probably write a book

he was a leaker. i never trusted him.

Literally who?

Which position was higher, the one Spicer was at now or the one Trump gave to that Scaramucci guy?

Oh, apparently they hired someone else as communications director which is why he resigned. I can't believe they didn't give it to him. Loyalty means nothing to this administration apparently.

F

communications director is higher. They craft the President's entire message. Press secretary just does the briefings.

SHIIEEET

probably got salty he didn't get the job

Fuck (((Huckabee Sanders))). Sean was /ourguy/ and the fact that the media bashed him constantly while softballing the new press secretary should tell you everything.

I'd be salty too, I mean Trump gave the job to a Wall St. shill.

That´s good though.

There's enough clowns in the administration as it is allredy.

Inevitable. Trump probably liked him to much to outright fire him so he merely displaced him and hoped he'd get the hint.

Sanders is necessary, the media has a hard time attacking her because she's an ugly woman but shes forceful in her speech and is a strong woman which is SUPPOSEDLY what the left likes so they dont know what the fuck to do with her.

>Sweden
>Criticizing others for having clowns in their ruling administration

Loyalty? It takes.more than 1 year to earn unfettered loyalty. Spicer was forced on Trump by Priebus. He needs to go next.

Maybe Spicer wasn't loyal hmmmm? Maybe he was leaky leaky from the tiki?

Fucking finally the roastie is far superior than he is anyway

>the media has a hard time attacking her

No they don't. They mock her constantly for her doublespeak and outright lying.

I can't blame him. That was the worst job in the world. He was pretty bad to drink the vodka, and it only got worse as he stayed in this position. His timing for jumping ship looks bad, though. Right when Trump's private financial affairs are being dug into, he leaves? Not good.

Spicy nooo!
Hopefully Trump considers the meme implications when deciding his replacement.

Good, Spicer was a faggot and too easy to make fun of.

Trump needs to hire David Clarke or a similarly big scary loud black guy, preferably a former drill instructor or something. He's gotta make reporters shit their pants if they dare to speak out of line.

THANK YOU, SEAN

It's a massive insult to him because this guy has literally zero experience in communications. It's basically saying that all of Spicer's experience is meaningless and that anyone can do the job.

Press T to thank Sean one last time

I suppose it's possible, but I watched most of his briefings and he sure never slipped up publicly.

It certainly doesn't help that Trump's lawyers and lawyer's spokespeople have been resigning also.

Just not a big deal !

THIS would be good.

Although I think he's gonna go woman.

Sanders does a decent job I reckon... and the reporters actually treat her with some decency because she's not a FUCKING WHITE MALE

>obvious leftist still butthurt over the election
plz grow up

Spicey was acting communications director AND press secretary. Became pretty clear he was on the out's after he stopped regularly giving the press briefing.

In the end, it's probably Priebus's fault for giving him that much responsibility, especially since press secretary is literally the face of the White House. Spicey was entertaining as fuck to watch, but press briefings aren't supposed to be entertaining, they're supposed to reel the media into the president's agenda. Spicey failed dramatically at that, he was thrown to the media sharks who tore him apart.

Scaramucci is Trump's guy through and through. Remember the drama that was created when it came out Spicey was Priebus's guy, not Trumps? Priebus didn't even want Scaramucci for Intergovernmental affairs. It's pretty clear this is Trump giving a huge fuck you to Priebus and is probably looking at other Priebus hires under a lens of criticism.

Spicer was weak. I know le T_D thinks otherwise, but...

verbals = trips over his tongue with low-T voice and raced speech
non-verbals = out of his element, nervous, defensive

Hate to say it, but even the nigger president made better choices than the Don. We needed a ruthless Lynch, but we got weak-fuck Sessions. We needed an Earnest, but we got Spicer, a guy with the optics of a used-car salesman.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6op1e2/breaking_sean_spicer_resigns_as_white_house_press/

Jfc, count the fucking references to the 27th. It's eye cancer. I hope Frank is happy with his stupid fucking LARPing.

I see LARP leakage everywhere. Nobody wants to tackle the Dem assault because the fucking LARP has convinced them they just have to wait.

And, yes, 27th user was fucking Frank/ANON5. You can tell by his hyper-capitalization bullshit -- "Left Wing Groups" and so forth.

He was a good soldier.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

Anthony Scaramucci rails against Donald Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZOeqL2ZSWA