Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q0ITW
michaelsavage.wnd.com/2017/07/savage-bannon-ddnt-make-this-presidency/
youtube.com/watch?v=KZOeqL2ZSWA
twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/232349114979975168
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Scaramucci
Sounds Jewish to me.

Isn't this the guy that threatened to sue CNN for their story on him? I'm pretty sure he made 3 of their reporters resign.

Yea same guy

He's a based black guy.

he's a straight boss

Sean Spicer quit.

i want hurricane katrina in there damnit

>Italian as fuck
>sounds Jewish
What

rich as fuck guy who made CNN look like a fucking joke

not a Jew, handsome, hot wife and well connected

Spicer was just jealous of him

Spicer is prolly also leaking to the establishment media he's so fond of picking on during press briefings.

In January 2017, he told New York magazine that the "thing I have learned about these people in Washington is they have no money", and described such congressmen as "jackasses".

Hes /oneofus/

THE FIRE RISES

for you

The more important detail is Kushner made it happen, to piss off Preibus (who wasn't told beforehand) and Spicer/Conway. This is the Jew creating conflict to weaken his enemies. Spicy is out now, if Preibus and Conway go than Bannon will be isolated and Kushner will wring hands and give his big grin.

Spicer just couldn't handle not being liked by his audience. This mob boss is just the trick.

Globalists win another battle. How long does Bannon stay on, Sup Forums? Should Bannon resign and start a new political party?

archive.is/q0ITW

ey those fuggin mooks at CNN ah duhn fewa

Has balls? Good.

I believe Scaramucci used to work for Trump's campaign was an early and dedicated supported of him.
I remember reading an article months ago that Scaramucci was a bit lost because he was surprised Trump didn't initially bring him into the administration after all the work and support he gave him.
Looks like he decided to bring him in after all.

Spicer doesnt seem to like him at all. Which is supposedly why he quit.

So he's Sicilian, huh?

>HMMMM NO NO NO BABY!

If the Mooch is a globalist b/c he worked for Goldman, guess where Bannon worked after getting out of the Navy?

OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY OUR GOY v

Scaramucci is an alpha male. Spicer quit like a good subservient beta.

But Preibus is a POS and him and Spicer have most likely been leaking to the press.

The bigger question is, why doesn't Bannon want him on board??

Check out this Michael Savage article from a couple of days ago, he makes it seem Bannon is not who we think he is...
michaelsavage.wnd.com/2017/07/savage-bannon-ddnt-make-this-presidency/

Does that jawline look jewish?

I trust bannon more than anyone else to be honest

make america straight again

>says jewish thing

Russian agent.

Michael Savage is a jealous moron who thinks he alone is the one who got Trump elected.

>LGBT flag
checks out

He is a meatball... he is a scramoh!

>Nobody plays the media better than me babe. No one!

Anthony Scaramucci rails against Donald Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=KZOeqL2ZSWA

>Because we are watching the Trump administration implode right now and there’s a reason for it.

Oh look, MORE concern trolling from Michael Savage.

Savage has been claiming the Trump thing has been collapsing SINCE THE GENERAL ELECTION (at the latest). Bannon is vastly more trustworthy than Savage, who is a fairweather friend at best.

I hate the media so god damn much

Hahahahaha is this real

Check the date.

Yeah i just googled scaramucci jews and it was one of the first things that popped up

KEK KILL THE JEWS

GET

Get

Yup. Wanna know my theory?

1. Spicer made no secret that he didn't like this guy, and Trump has noted he likes Spicer. So he had to decide whether to deal with the loss of the socially awkward Spicer.
2. Trump wanted to do minor stress testing to see if Scaramucci would stay loyal or not.

>Globalists win another battle

the opposite is true

More people loyal to Trump
Less people loyal just to the RNC

Flakey news

Oh deng, definitely one of us.

Are you being ironic right now, or are you really a fucking half-wit?

Scaramucci is a globalist investment banker. Trump just dumped another truckload of pond-scum into the swamp he's supposed to be fucking cleaning.

You trumptards fucked up so bad it's baffling lol. Sick of being lied to yet, goy?

I trust Trump more than anyone else. He's earned it.

Well I meant after GEOTUS of course.

Fundraiser for Obama, pol supports a guy who raised money for a British national born in Kenya, 'this is a sign kushner is cementing power

>Our guy

More like weasel opportunist.

We (the USA) has 5% of the world's population but 50% of the world's guns. Enough is enough. It is just common sense it apply more controls

twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/232349114979975168