Steroids:

Why aren't you roiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G6RKqI97CZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know where to start.
Also I need to work on a bodyweight routine before I even think about it. For I still need to build discipline and willpower in that regard.
Without discipline, there would be no regular exercise.
Without regular exercise, the steroids would have little to no effect.

I don't want to look like a ballon with a body that scream "YES I USE STEROID!"
On par with women with fake tits.

4 SCOOPS COMMON
youtu.be/G6RKqI97CZs

Never!

because WHATEVER IT TAKES requires atrophied testicles

>guy tells you to get big
>got big due to steroids
Rick Piano is a dumbass

no idea where to buy it

Roids will fuck your head up. I've seen it happen to too many people.

You can gain more confidence thought learning "skills" you can use as defense on the streets. Just get fit to the limits of your natural self and use your brain for the rest.

There aren't many other things that give a person satisfaction by fucking up a "big guy" when they're asking for it and they under estimate you.

Because being lean, built and natty is easier to maintain and more aesthetic. All the guys mire me in the locker room and the girls pretend to not look lest they look like sluts but you catch them stealing glances all the time thus revealing their hidden lusts.

depends on what you use, if you blast HGH+ insulin and some kind of test you're guaranteed to get bigger than 99% of guys you would see on a gym without ever touching a weight.

Wouldn't know where to get them, or how to do it safely. Would probably end up getting arrested.

That's the plan in a couple years. Blast and cruise after 50

I'll be honest, I didn't know that.
Still, it is important to find a way to either develop discipline or at the very least some form of it. Else I would be no better than the average liberal.

Even with all the estrogen in todays food and enviorment you can still have a good healthy amount of test if you just eat and workout.
Steroids are only acceptable in these situations
-if you've reached your limit but want to keep going
-Getting older and losing test
-Born with low test levels

If you take test for other reason you're a fag

Well yeah the weak roider stereotype exists for a reason, if you're gonna blast something crazy like I said you're better off making maximum use of it with a good training regimen and at least 4k calories a day with lots of protein to guarantee optimal muscle growth.

I'm a natural lifter, enjoy your micro balls

Why become a dicklet?

Translation:
>I'm a dyel fag

I'm still /fit/ and get more pussy than you Hans