I'm so confused nowadays

I'm so confused nowadays.

Why was Israel the only country to defend Rhodesia and South Africa's apartheid? The whole world literally sanctioned them and they still ignored it.

I thought Israel and Jews wanted to enslave everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105611714/
youtu.be/JgM4auRw2Tc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Israel and South Africa had a joint nuclear program
>South Africa doesn't have the nukes
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

here's an og red pill coming......apartheid is just another form of slavery

>leaving nukes to a nigger president that made songs to wipe out white people

Hmm indeed, how about you return that iPhone, Jamal?

>they needed their good goy points
kike sympathizers deserve to be stoned

No, you don't understand, they lost their program during the sanctions/late apartheid era. If you think Israel is some sort of savior, riddle me this
>why didn't the Israel lobby support South Africa and Rhodesia in the US
>why was Israel the only country to be able to have financial relations with both countries without being sanctioned/punished?

The do, however they have a love of nuclear weapons gold and diamonds.

They stole a load of missile tech from SA, nowadays it's diamonds.

if these countires were not resource rich, they wouldn't have given a fuck

>nelson mandela was a mossad op
truly greatest of all allies

>South Africa
>resource rich

When you don't like the truth, simply lie about it and try to change history to fit your own narrative. Shame on you, faggot.

I see empty words but no proof.

Nice job ignoring my post you fucking cock sucker

Israel did get sanctions, and was threatened with more to come if they kept supporting Rhodesia and South Africa. Learn fucking history you paranoid ape.

Whites are too retarded, they are way too kind and naive and this is why your race is now at risk

Wake up

>Israel did get sanctions
lol

Israel gets shit from the UN and Europe all the time, you know they're cucks and leftists hate Israel

Go hang yourself from a fucking shower head, chaim.

Admit it. You don't like Jews and you're accusing them of shit that you're doing right now to them.

now,
>inb4 show your true colors Shlomo xddd
my opinion will for sure be unpopular, but we've already spoken about it here on Sup Forums. Even though international elite Jews are the scum we portray them as, I believe Israeli Jews are average Joes like us. If Israel and International kikes colluded, do you really think they would have planned white genocide? As of today Israel exists only because we (US & Europe, more or less) are guaranteeing their independence. If the West had a mudslime majority, do you really think they would just "remember the past" and be thankful to Israeli Jews? No, because we all know mudslimes, shitskins, beaners and all the scum *CAN'T* feel gratitude, and history proves it.

Now call me a kike or a nigger how much you want, I don't care.

>oy vey, human rights council condemnations! it's annudah shoah!

You really have no idea about the countries you started a thread about do you ?

Israel is a crusader state that develops top of the line weaponry and aggressively expands its borders. The Jews aren't trying to bring down the West because they rely on the West. At the same time, Israel creates problems for the West. If Israel didn't exist we wouldn't be as involved in the middle east as we are or it wouldn't be as volatile of a region. No matter what you say, Israel has created problems for the West since its birth. That isn't to say Israel hasn't done good things, top of the line weaponry for example, but they also create problems.

It is not. It is White countries attracting niggers, and telling OK, you can come but we will live separated.

Problem. Niggers being niggers, they breed like rabbits, then overwhelm and ruin the country.

Nice try, South Africa was full of kikes. Just kikes supporting other kikes. Fuck off Hasbara.

>Israel is a crusader state
Hey Muhammed

I think decent people hate Israel.

If you are ok with stealing land, genociding and the targeted killing of women and children to reduce the non jewish birth rate, your'e a pyscopath.

I'd love to know if pyscopathy occurs at higher frequencies in jewish populations due to inbreeding

>missing the point this badly
Nigger tier

white countries higher IQs than israel

>empathy is retarded
Naive yes. Kind yes. It's been taken to the extreme though and has become the downfall of us. White people are the first people to go out and colonize others with the intention of actually improving their way of life (and actually doing it).

daily reminder

pretty much the only people to do so .

Israel Would be the perfect contrast for this, blood diamonds etc etc

And jews helped the fuck outta europe with the USSR and Critical theory

They even helped china's mao massacre tens of millions

Lovely helpfull caring people those jews apparantly that's what the talmud says

So what do rational Israelis make of this "everything is the jooz' fault"?

Take off your meme flag, kike.

Nice straw man fatty
No one says all Jews. It would be unreasonable to do so. They need to realise there's a problem and it's way bigger than an irrational belief in the holocaust.

Oy vey, how dare you! You filthy antisemite!

I'm referring to white people with the empathy stuff, not Jews m8

Friendly reminder that the people in Israel are NOT the chosen people, that would be the descendants of Shem aka US.

Yes, they're just victims, right?

It literally is its exactly like one. Jews from around the world went to The Holy Land and went to war with the people there and set up a theocratic state surrounded by muslims.

Yeah I know

white people = pretty much the only people to do so

contrast our altuism with rat faced jew land was my point

Holy fuck, only Hasbara would post that gay shit. We are infiltrated for real. CODE BLUE.

International Jews and Israeli Jews are two sides of the same coin, both working on the same prophetic agenda you dumb goy.

There's a scientific study that shows how circumcision on a baby without using anaesthetic (Jewish tradition) causes so much pain that the trauma permanently damages the part of the brain that processes emotion and empathy.

you know, I do find the UN Israel conflict a little too hard to ignore. especially considering that saudi arabia has 0.

TARGETED
KILLING
OF
WOMEN
AND
CHILDREN

Oh, right. It's a pretty sweet irony that blacks in South Africa under apartheid had more rights than Palestinians in Israel do now. Of course I think they're both shit and the world would be without them but still /neat/.

>crusade
>late 16th century (originally as croisade ): from French croisade, an alteration (influenced by Spanish cruzado ) of earlier croisée, literally ‘the state of being marked with the cross,’ based on Latin crux, cruc- ‘cross’; in the 17th century the form crusado, from Spanish cruzado, was introduced; the blending of these two forms led to the current spelling, first recorded in the early 18th century.
Oh yeah, the Jews really are bearing their crosses.

youre a fucking faggot you know that

A Jew literally can not be a Crusader, by definition. Just because your little pop culture has stripped away the significance of the word "Crusade" does not change it.

>Sup Forumstards is having a difficult accepting historical facts and is autistically screeching instead of refuting

Woah, mind blown away. Haha.

My OC!

The graph is garbage. These condemnation happen because the country didn't heed UN's warning. The fact that Saudi Arabia gets its shit together when confronted about issues more than Israel is alarming. Reminder the UN made Israel so you can't say the bad UN is antisemitic.

>I'll just stop replying and instead make a passive aggressive post
>came here and uses "Sup Forumstards"
Yeah, fuck off m8

If anything it's a strong indicator that they can get away with whatever they want without actually being effected by it.

saudi arabia decapitates women who are raped, and blame the rape on them. Afghanistan has a record number of boy fuckers and deals in an international cartel of trafficking them as sex objects.

your argument is a non-argument in the broader scope of things and its (((suspicious))) that all other nations receive 0 strikes in the perspective that they also do equally bad shit

>leaving out the name of the conflict

>he doesn't know the conflict just from seeing the belligerents

>in the broader scope of things a
lel

the catholic church invented Islam

That doesn't mean the parallels don't exist you fuck

Israel is more ethnically and racially diverse than all those white countries (and that's excluding Israel's high Muslim population). Israel's average IQ is actually very impressive for it's diversity and pretty embarrassing for the amost ethnically homogeneous white countries that are on level or just behind Israel in the average IQ department. I wouldn't expect a Paki like yourself to understand such a thing as that and demographics.

The material support Israel provided was to FRELIMO, before Israel had formally established ties with South Africa, Rhodesia and Portugal at the time. Once Israel established those ties, after their 73 war, they stopped providing material support. America, however, didn't. The very reason Israel's relationship with South Africa, Rhodesia and Portugal became straining towards the end - America began putting on too much pressure for Israel's role.

Israel supported them in order to justify their own existence, since Israel is basically the same kind of deal as Rhodesia was.
I actually tell people that Israel is a natsoc state in all but name because they are.

You just won't stop with the bullshit, huh?

>he only country to """""""""defend"""""""" Rhodesia and South Africa
kikes always play both sides

Plenty of eastern europeans are traffiked into israel for sex work (non jews of course) only to have thier organs harvested when they get worn out.

Why eastern eurpean you ask ?
better genetic match, the askenazis are closer to eastern euros than real jews who are persecuted

>there are parallels
And
>Israel is a crusader state
>It literally is its exactly like one
Aren't the same thing.

Yes, I can see where you are coming from but know that condemnation happen after tens of warnings. That's why the 5 Iran has is about the nuclear proliferation. Most of Israel's is about starving civilians with they're blockade and not allowing UN into Gaza at times.

>Israel supported them in order to justify their own existence, since Israel is basically the same kind of deal as Rhodesia was.
Yes and no. It was mostly due to Israel's isolation from many countries after it's 6-day War and the 73 War, where the African countries that once saw Israel as an ally and potential friend, they now saw Israel as a colonial state. Israel didn't support Rhodesia and South Africa because of their ideology or to support white nationalism at all. It was just circumstantial.

>lobby for sanctions against whites
>exploit your jewish privilege of immunity against sanction regimes and exploit their situation
>le Jews supported le "white" South African and Rhodesia (((meme)))
>they

Fuck off kike

This. We're being taken advantage of by every group under the sun (including you Jews).

look it up you guys are in the 90's given your propensity for cheating it's prob even lower than that.

Askenzis are Euros no need to cry about it moshe

Not an argument.

you just won't understand how bad things are, huh?

I think the organ harvesting goes on in nearly every country, and its not just jews

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105611714/

the real enemies are luciferians, jews (talmudists are luciferians just like catholics) are just one layer in the onion of the control matrix.

probably because they cut the water

If Israel is a "nazi" state, why are there so many shitskins with Israeli citizenship?

I know, it's called a fact. I've been told they melt the skin off of jewish noses

War makes strange bedfellows. We were two pariahs. Traded uranium for tech. Not much more to it.

shit skins from ethiopia have more jewish dna than Askenazi's

First off, that guy said nothing about "nazi"s. Also
>literally an ethno-religious state focused on the continuation of the Jewish people

Because it was too hard to kick out all the shitskins before declaring their statehood.

kinda did bro "natsoc"

>2nd reply
>still no argument
Why is Ireland, Croatia, Lithuania and many other European countries that are more ethnically and racially homogeneous than Israel (by a long shot) lower or an level with Israel when it comes to average IQ? Sorry, Ahmed, it's time you stop posting and shitting up the thread with your emotionally-charged non-arguments.

>NatSoc Germay
>Former Enemy
Wasn't there are large movement, prior to WW2, which sought an alliance with Hitler, due to your awful relationship and outlook of the Brits?

>too hard
>100k shitskins lived in Israel at that time
>now they've tripled their population

That's the point with white people. They always need a scapegoat and they will always try to change history so it fits their narrative. It's quite sad, I really can't wait for the destruction of your pathetic race.

wow, someone really doesn't like to hear the stated truth. guessing he's close to the sub 100 mean

>y-you don't like facts!

You're a parody of your own intelligence, please stop posting.

>still no argument
>just ad-hominem attacks
When you got an argument, or something that's on-topic, please do respond. I've provided you with 2 posts & which you can try and explain. Your frustrations are very evident with each of your posts. Let's see what you've got to explain...

It is really funny that people see Jews as backstabbers etc when white cucks backstabbed their white brothers in Rhodesia and South Africa.

Everytime you bring up Israel and how Israelis defended Rhodesia and South Africa, the white cucks try to refute you with a simple picture of Wikipedia where Israel supported both sides without realizing that Israel did it because USA pressured them. After the 73' war in Israel, Israel began to fully support Rhodesia and South Africa.

I cannot fucking wait for the destruction of America and Europe, it's time to roll in your own shit, fucking "Aryans" (oh, a term which means Iranian, kind of ironic how white cucks had to steal the word noble from the Iranian languages).

>I really can't wait for the destruction of your pathetic race.

I know you do, kike.

the 47 percent of european larper jews also known as askenazis are european and must be bringing your score up

Jews are always telling us how smart those africans and arabs are and that we need them in our countries so surely they can't be affecting your score that much

>Wasn't there are large movement, prior to WW2, which sought an alliance with Hitler, due to your awful relationship and outlook of the Brits?
Lehi. Then when it looked like the Axis was loosing they did a 180 and declared themselves National Bolsheviks and sided with Stalin XD
youtu.be/JgM4auRw2Tc
After the war they went around killing the fuck out of non-Jews in Israel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre

Correct. There were Afrikaner rebellions during both World Wars. Pic related brought the country back in line and we remained loyal lapdogs of the Empire until the indepandance was declared in the 1960s and we implemented apartheid.

Just show your flag JIDF

I'm not a kike, but I do have Israeli friends because I am Middle Eastern.

I cannot fucking wait for the destruction of your people. You bomb our region and invite the bottom barrel of our society to your countries and then you beg America to bomb us some more which grows more hatred.

I stand with Israel and my Middle Eastern brothers, not with white cuckolds.

Babylonia 2.0 fucking when? I will slit the fucking throat of every single one of you when the time comes.

kys

JUST LIKE THE JEW JOE SHLOMO

This my friends, is a typical white cuckold. He resorts to autistic screeching and ad hominem when he can't refute an argument.

Please do I'd take great plesure in gutting you like the pig you are with my karambit

I used to get frustrated with you people but now I just laugh.

Calm down Nigel.

>Not a kike
>Middle-Eastern
>Stands with Israel
>Calls white people cucks.

What flavour would you like your gas? Cuck.

considering how they guard the ark of the covenant, and celebrate the baptism if Jesus Christ, and have artifacts from the Temple of Solomon, this goes largely unsurprising.

The closest thing to being a kike is that I share the same ancestral people with them, the Semitic people.

What flavor of chocolate would your wife like? Dark? Medium? Light? Just talk to your government who you voted for, no need to autistically screech and blame the evil boogeymans that are Jews.

It was financially driven, not ideological.