Trump takes vacation from mounting scandals to spend entire month of August golfing

He's taking a break from his failing presidency to work on his swing.

#notmypresident

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/20/president-trump-uses-golf-as-chance-to-do-presidential-business.html
washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/post/did-the-stimulus-work-a-review-of-the-nine-best-studies-on-the-subject/2011/08/16/gIQAThbibJ_blog.html
archive.is/KqdZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

>Drumpf's a bumbling incompetent... fascist mastermind who controls everything!

drumpfkins will ignore this

He actually got a lot done past month if you do more than cry about Trump

A
FUCKING
DONKEY

Maybe the lugenpresse should stop stressing our president out then.

Besides, he's already done more work than Obama ever did.

Not an argument

Who cares is the real answer.

they will also ignore this

>Trump isn't doing a good j-
He could literally spend the remaining 7.5 years golfing and I'd still call it a successful presidency.

you're not using that right retard, back to rebbit. You can even tell them you got us all good, i don't give a shit

JUST

>mounting scandals
Opponent's paranoid delusions
>entire month
fake and gay

not doing anything + vacation != doing something + vacation

it's amazing how relentless the media is in spinning non-stories and normal behavior from Trump into this forced image of him being this childish, stupid, terrible president.
I mean I think Trump isn't a good president, but not really for any of the non-reasons the media and Hollywood elite are saying. He's a bad president because he actually isn't all that different from the establishment shills before him. he may be a little bit better in some ways but being faster than a snail doesn't mean you're still not slow, you know?
kek

why are trumplets so buttblasted ?

Yeah he sure has!

You guys need to learn to troll better. Even as a small team you suck.

Entire month? Not even one day off?

IMPEACH!

this guy is a fucking joke

Didn't he just stop thr flow of wrapoms into the middle east to allow assad to tale back control of syria?

Didn't he just start the wall.
He deserves a break and a blowjob from that fine af wife.

The difference between Trump golfing and Obama golfing is that Trump invites foreign dignitaries to go with him and continues to work.

Obama used to shut the world out and accomplished nothing during his vacations.

I wouldn't be surprised if FBI had the white house bugged, and Trump does this just so he can make policy and fix shit without it getting leaked.

well at least you recognize the MSMs bullshit. Sadly, its quite effective on the normie crowd. Actually talked with a coworker of mine recently, who is convinced that "theres a traitor in the white house" because "theres too much smoke for there to not be a fire somewhere".
Sad.

Yes yes now go cry yourself to sleep tranny nigger

Hes gotten so much done he deserves a break. Hes signed most bills of any president so far.

>best president that usa ever had

>i can't understand the difference between taking a vacation when its alright, and taking a vacation during an actual shit storm

Fuck me dead. Autocorrect made me look stupid

>Stupid/Australia. Yeah it kinda figures

Seems that Trump cares.

hmmm wonder who could be behind this

Babytrump1

Am I logged in now? How many posts until I get my first paycheck?

This is pretty hard to spin or justify, even for the most staunch Trump supporters.

cnbc.com/2017/03/20/president-trump-uses-golf-as-chance-to-do-presidential-business.html

Even CNBC admits that Trump's golf outings are still work.

This is sketchy as fuck. The last time he took this much time golfing, it might've been because the WH was bugged.

With this AND the scandals, I'm super sketched out. What the fuck is happening?

Smells like merkel.
Wait its not in German, wait Turkish
How culturally insensitive of me.

>running the country is going to be so intense i won't have time to play
>lmao its actually easy, i've been doing harder shit for years, time for a round at the course
ta da

How does he care? Because the media said so tranny XD

Oliver willis

> he's already done more work than Obama ever did.

Not really. Can you really name a legislation as big as the stimulus or Obamacare that was passed? He hasn't really passed any piece of major legislation.

His basic economic policy is just promising more tax cuts for the richest, which ended up failing badly in Kansas.

With all the shit he's been getting throughout his campagign/bresidency, one would be surprised as to why he didn't take a break earlier.
They must've started barking louder after he fucking confirmed what US did supported terrorists in Syria, ha-ha-ha. And stopped it.
Fucking meme made manifest.

So Trump is either lazy or paranoid.

You act like justification is needed by our people

Pro tip its not

>Trump's golf outings are work
>Arbitrarily decide that Obama's were not

this is why no one takes you seriously

Oh noooo cbs ohhh noo that sucks

Shutup tranny

What's ironic is that Hillary took all of August off - for real - last year.

>I dispense tongue lashings

Over Hillary's decrepit asshole?

shit he knows

>Wait its not in German
fick dich ins knie du hurensohn!

>stimulus
yea that worked out great

>obamacare
BEND OVER AMERICA, I'M GOING IN DRY

If you honestly hate the dude, I would think you'd be happy that he's on vacation and not fucking shit up full time.

Nice fake tweet.

Of course. This is just further confirmation of how lazy and incompetent he is

>producing fake tweets to prove your point
how do you sleep at night

I ant no son of a bitch. Don't ypu have a fucking kebab to make cunt?

Fick dich dunkoph. Du bist ein "shitcunt"
Fick dich
Fick Deutschland

I have a feeling this six month summary that's going around is really ticking these people off. Notice how "met with some rappers" isn't on there.

>Oliver Willis (@owillis). Senior Writer @Shareblu

sage
a
g
e

REE DELETE THIS SHAREBLUE KEK SHILLS!!

>This is just further confirmation of how lazy and incompetent he is
yea we still remember the lefts absolute panic that first week in office when he was firing out EOs faster than CNN could cry about them. Shills need a better tactic

Once again your ignorance isnt a excuse tranny. He has done more shit than any of Obama ratty moves that only hurt our country.

>Notice how "met with some rappers" isn't on there.
kek probably so. fuck em

>Fick dich dunkoph. Du bist ein "shitcunt"

Trump's nephew Kushner?? Is that a typo? He's suppose to be his son in law!

That entire month will be spent playing golf with high profile lawyers scheming ways to BTFO Mueller. Just you wait.

Trump probably gets more Presidential business taken care of during one golf round than Obama took care of in one "working" week. No irony.

Said the person no one takes seriously and his party isnt irrelevant

Excuse my shit german. Unlike your country where turkish is the common language, english is mine.

Btw good german for a dying language. Isn't it nearly time to pray again cunt?

Trump will go down in history as one of the worst American presidents ever

>Isn't it nearly time to pray again cunt?
don't know i am not a muslim

Where Trumpets at? Selling your country little cheap, you can ask for more.

I re-read that and my german teacher would of felt shame.

Sieg heil!

Said nobody.

Pay Jizya, Infidel!

>sucks dick
AY TRUMP
>fists ass hole
IS LIKE REALLY BAD
>gets aids
BUZZFEED SAID SO
>gets fisted
THEY'RE REAL JOURNALISTS
>gets thrown off building by tolerant muslims

You cant stop reality and reality proves he is our best president yet

nice argument senpai
Explain then. I'm sick of posts claiming he is great, I'm not seeing what backs that up

>don't know i am not a muslim
so they just send the jihad squad around to tell you when you have to pray? Seems inefficient. But i'm sure your glorious leader will make "prayer clocks" mandatory in every house soon

>Confirm future bombing victim

Sorry, how culturally insensitive of me "died in a peaceful muslim protest shoe against the west"

how do i know that image is real?

>I'm not seeing what backs that up
ahem though the fact he tells CNN to get fucked on a daily basis alone makes him pretty great

Half of this is false and or stupid is doesn't maga

>posts apparent list of accomplishments with no citations or sources, so we can't tell if their half-truths or lies
>yet, still no major pieces of legislation

dumb

>yea that worked out great

Yep.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/post/did-the-stimulus-work-a-review-of-the-nine-best-studies-on-the-subject/2011/08/16/gIQAThbibJ_blog.html

Please archive archive.is/KqdZU

He could be playing golf all 8 years and it would still be better than Madam President.

>entire month of August golfing
Sounds legit.

SAGE

Trump is useless. A fucking failure president. He was elected to literally start rounding up democrats and corrupt republicans and throwing them in Jail.

That is the extent of how pissed off people were and he is just a big pussy. He's a fuckin pussy trying to play by their rules.

Oh no how horrible Trump plays golf on his down time within properties he owns, that is exactly the same as Obama taking multi million dollar tax payer paid vacations to exotic and tropical countries for months at a time while doing absolutely nothing :^)
enjoy whining for another 7 and a half years

The Russia "scandal" thing in particular gets me. How these supposed intellectuals like Sam Harris fall for it just shows how ridiculous everything has gotten, either because even someone who is so rational and objective has let his tribal nature get the better of him, or because we have bestowed the title of "Critical Thinker" on someone who never really deserved it in the first place (and going through his old work, I actually now lean more toward the latter. I bought into the Sam Harris meme for a while though myself, can't deny it.)
Maybe it's a little easier for me though because I don't really have a dog in this fight. I want a Ron Paul type in the seat. Beyond that I don't really care.

>A list of unsourced claims

I don't have the time to go through those and see how much is true but I suspect not much

need mo money fo dem progums amiright/

>so we can't tell if their half-truths or lies
>what is google
gonorrhea rotting your brain?

Because he literally tweeted saying he cares you fucking drumpfkin

Wtf I hate trump now

>I don't have the time to go through those and see how much is true but I suspect not much
>if i don't know then i don't have to challenge my own claims
yep

Wait you're cool. Thought you were OP

Du bist nicht muslim.
Du bist ein "good cunt"
Wie gehts?
Wie gehts deustchland, und die homo musilm?

this is why minorities are taking away jobs from whitey because they cant take the criticism