Be tranny

>be tranny
>live in Bible Belt
>no one gives a shit about me using the women's restroom.

The south BTFO
Bunch of pussies

>be tranny
it'll kill itself soon enough.

Never
Life is too good

FPBP

People tend to ignore mentally insane people in the fear of being stabbed.

Except no one can tell I'm a guy

>be tranny
>dress dick up like a pirate
>get surgery in thailand to get my pirate dick removed
>realize how much daily dilating an open wound at least 2 hours a day sucks
>realize there was nothing with my old pirate dick
>hyperventilate now when dilating as the gravity of my mistake settles in
>Kill myself while drunkenly dreaming of my good old pirate dick life

Did you get the bottom surgery? If not do you plan on it?

This. Trannies will realize the realities of life.

Not yet
Saving up my money for it.

>>>/gulag

death to all cis women and passers

t. nonpassing twinkhon

I've been living female for 6 years now and I don't plan on stopping

Kill yourself, you disgusting waste of flesh.

Keep telling yourself that

>larping as a tranny on Sup Forums

You never know where life leads you

dun dun DUN

WEW

People really must be mentally ill to put up with that crap

please tell me that's made up

Give it time. You're only "happy" because you think cutting your dick off will make you a real girl. When the dick is gone and nothing has changed, you'll do the world a favor and off yourself.

That's because you still haven't given the jewel's the ol' snip you freak

Ok honny

I live in a conservative area where gays get bashed all the time and yet I'm left unharmed

That post is wrong though

The only thing that will change is that my sex life will be better and I'll feel comfortable with it

K

Post tits

Lol no.

Think about it.

Men who are into trannies want dickgirls.

Men who aren't into trannies are not going to want your pustulent frankencooch.

You're going to seriously regret cutting your cock off.

> OP in 1 year

I'm already married and my husband is encouraging me to get SRS.

Nice try

Thats when you will become a statistic.

Lol I bet you think your "husband" is "straight"

Fucking fags

OP, I would seriously not recommend that shit. Dilation will fuck you up. You will have a hairy "vagina." You will bleed puss. It fucking hurts, just become a trap and shitpost on Sup Forums.

If your husband is encouraging you to do it. He wants a real women now and doesnt want to hurt you wittle feelings. But he knows deep down you wont ever fill that emptyness. Eventually you will fight about money or freinds or work yet actually he wants you to leave or off yourself.
Sorry

Gays haven't been bashed in decades. People probably just don't associate with you because they assume you are insane, like the rest of the trannies people see on tv.

Your identity isn't something you choose.
You were born with certain genes and went through certain social circumstances to create who you are.
Suddenly believing that you are the opposite sex is downright silly. You are already you, an amalgamation of biology and socialization.
If you are an effeminate male that likes being 'cute', likes taking dick up your ass, and dress with thigh-high socks that's one thing,
but suddenly deciding that you are women is entirely another.

Just own up to the fact that you're a twink and post your dick, don't mutilate your body.

>exhibit 879g in "tranny mistakes fear of social reprisal for acceptance"

He doesn't ever touch it and I won't ever fuck him cause he isn't into that

A vagina is only hairy is because those that did didn't get electro before doing the SRS

Nice assumptions

I have friends and yes gays are still bashed. Happened here recently at last month's pride

nothing wrong to suck feminine penis

Gay people used to say there is gay animals in nature I get that, and its a thing.
I've never seen an animal cut off its dick and look for a mate to shove its dick in the wound. Or a brightly coloured peacock sitting and thinking about what life could be like with earthly tones.

no they deserve to be happy but I think we deserve a dark underground necropolis so we can be happy too

>be tranny
>encourage children to be tranny
>refuse to admit the problems with transitioning
>spread STDs
>think about self destructing the more I start to look like an old man in a wig

>be straight master race
>see any kind of non-hetrosexual
>vomit

Good for you

>Or a brightly coloured peacock sitting and thinking about what life could be like with earthly tones.
I really really like this metaphor. Thank you leaf, you're one of the good ones.

lmao you ignored my post. You are an effeminate male twink.
And as for gays being bashed, everyone gets bashed in life.
I got made fun of for having buck teeth. I got made fun of for being fat.
I got made fun of for playing video games. Everyone deals with this shit.
Whining about other people's opinion of you is silly. Until they are using government force against you, stop crying and move on.

Ok if you say so

I have done this and I felt safer in Mississippi than I do in Oregon. Go figure.

You aren't winning any arguments here by not replying with a counter argument. That's not how arguments work. He is giving his points and you are being a bitch by not saying anything reasonable. Who the fuck cares anyway. You won't be able to breed and I hope you don't adopt an innocent child.

>Literally an open wound trying to heal
>Results in extreme pain, bleeding, and puss leaking
>Consider this "period"
>Every few weeks they have to dig out a giant hairball

When will it stop?

Adoption will happen in the next year.
Sorry to upset you

>I have friends and yes gays are still bashed. Happened here recently at last month's pride
Nice, gay pride participants deserve only a hefty beating

LGBT people*

Fuck me I'm tok drunk for this shit

I live in the South.

I can tell you don't, OP?

How?

Because you have a stereotypical Hollywood image of the South.

If you're not lying: We don't give a shit if you're acting out your mental illness. Whatever helps you cope. Southerners aren't as ignorant as you think. We don't obsess over this Opression Olympics the city folk do.

You probably get passing glances of pity. Subtle things give you away. The way you walk, pheromones, some residual bass in your voice, etc.

I just hope you come to your sense before the hormones permanently fuck you up or you cut your dick off. Trust me, it won't feel good to have a wound fucked. Just be gay and do anal and I'll pray about it on Sunday.

No need to be edgy
Go back to drinking and crying your sorrows away

Never.

literally no one cares if you pass enough

I've even talked to hardcore Republican family members about this.

They're only partially afraid of the trannies, its the people who are going to throw a dress on for the day and claim to "be in the struggle" that they're afraid of, because you literally cannot question these people without being a nazi.

also seek mental help

I don't want a mentally ill freak like you in the same restroom as my niece.
End of debate.

>the way you walk
Which I do with my hips but in a forced way.

>bass in my voice
My voice is in normal female range

>pheromones
The change depending on the hormone you have

>flag

False flag or are Kekistanis all gays and trannies?

Wanna explain why you feel the need to permanently maim yourself and render yourself infertile? If someone had a condition that caused their balls to fall off naturally they'd call it a disease. So how is your identity disorder not a disease?

Also, do you still think you'd want to cut off your dick if you had been born and raised on a remote island full of only men and you had never heard of a woman or a vagina in your life or is it really just Jewish tricks pushing you into doing this?

We'll I agree there. It annoys me that transtrenders exist

Too late

> Pic
Things that never happen

Possibly
I'm just trying to cure my dysphoria

>my husband is encouraging me to get SRS

Go for it, LOL. Don't forget to spread your open wound every day, or else it'll heal-up. Also, clean your former balls' ballhair or else you'll get hairballs in your mincemeat tunnel.

Selfish prick. You have the audacity to cut your dick off and think you are mentally fit to raise a child? How dare you. I hope that child gets taken away from you.

>governor is a female shitskin

but she fires a gun! BASED ASF!!!!!

>"prevert"
>pre
illiterates should gtfo back to their huts.

>waaaaahhhhh

Exacerbate your dysphoria ? Good job participating in the act of eugenics at least your legacy dies with you.

>Caring for the safety and well being of a child is considered whining
You don't seem to understand how precious a human life is do you?

Not him, but personal responsibility is important. Considering your situation, wouldn't it be wise to rectify your current situation before you take on raising a child?
Are you going to pump the child's soft mind with blatant leftist propaganda? Children only start sexually maturing until their teen years, for both christian traditional parents as well as gays, I think it is best to not indoctrinate the child.

He only cares cause I'm trans and thinks I can't do it.

I will raise the child to be an upstanding citizen who should question everything they think is wrong

She's done more for the conservative movement than you've done in your whole life being bleached by a monitor shitposting in the dark.

Get over yourself. It's pathetic.

>Who should question everything they think is wrong.
Do you find yourself fit to help someone else determine right or wrong when you completely destroyed your own body ?

I didn't destroy my body.
Dysphoria was destroying my mental health.

Yes, I don't think you are mentally stable enough to raise a child if you are considering mutilating your body. I'm sorry, but I would not want my daughter near, even more in the same bathroom as someone who cut off their dick and said they were a girl. Sorry for being "ignorant"

Whatever you say pal
You just don't understand dysphoria

>I will raise the child to be an upstanding citizen who should question everything they think is wrong

if science says it's incorrect, I'm going to be biased in favor of science. We use differential equations in order to find out how how resistance a car suspension should give to create maximum safety while also accounting for comfort. Denial of 'anything that's wrong' is an ill-advised blanket approach to life.
Car's don't slip-n-slide' because of science. What point is there in questioning something wrong for the sake of questioning it?

>Dysphoria was destroying my mental health.

The world health organization says there is a wide variety of socialization issues from bag upbringings that induce dysphoria. The issue isn't the dysphoria, it's the traumatization from your child/teen life that causes you to question your gender.

I had no trauma though
Was never raped or anything.
I grew up with a normal heterosexual family. Played sports.
Still turned out to be trans

>be in Bible Belt
>buy a good ol' american deep fried bacon donut
>give all my money to duh jesus because free market is unchecked
>cannot afford medicine
>die of heart attack
at least I voted Trump

Don't need to. All I need to know is that if some kid is unlucky enough to be raised by a self mutilating mentally ill man and another man who is completely fine and even encourages said mutilation, that that kid will not grow up to be a normal citizen of society and I pray you reconsider your adoption plans.

Except the child won't know I'm trans so....
Quit being upset and cry about something that actually matters

You think you know the south nigger? The south is so beautiful and rich in white folk because niggers are only found in the cities and are scared to come into our neighborhoods because they know how real white men act down south, we don't tolerate commies or niggers with mouth and attitude stay up north boy.

No one's BTFO, you're just finally coming to the realization that no one really gives a shit about your "special snowflake" status and we have 1,000 other things to think about in our own daily life instead wasting time a second on some attention-seeking 20 year old. The same thing happened with the whole "gay/bi" trend 15-20 years ago. How many uninteresting, brain-dead outcasts from high school/college that were "soooo gay" before are still gay/bi today? I'd wager to bet not many, especially the women, because they grow up and realize how stupid they were acting and settle into raising a family.

>Won't know
You think the adoption agent is gonna fucking tell the kid? Are you that oblivious?

How will they know?
All of my documents say female and that includes my birth certificate

>I had no trauma though

I sincerely doubt you decided to dress up like a woman and decide to cut your dick off, and live with an open wound for the rest of your life because 'lol I just felt like it'

sweetie, show me that boi pussy

So you are just gonna hide your whole past from that kid. You think lying to your kid is the best decision? When he asks about your upbringing are you gonna lie? Hell it probably won't matter. He will be brainwashed by then so he won't care.

No but I was disgusted with how my body developed and I hated my male parts

If he does, I'll tell him

You know it's bad if a leaf tells you you're gonna regret doing something.

So why not tell the kid at the adoption agency? What do you have to hide?

>mfw

Be tranny get caught in women's bathroom with real women by me .
I'll beat you within inches of your short pathetic life faggot .
This is Texas faggot and don't forget it women and girls don't won't degenerate shits in their bathroom

everything has a biological trigger. The brain is like a computer's motherboard, it has to be fed info to create situations. The wiring in your brain was affected by something in your life (statistically speaking, 99.99% chance it was social trauma like being made fun of or mocked) that made you decide to mutilate your genitals. Slicing up your penis and tying it like an animal balloon is not normal.

If you're going to discard science and advocate for supernatural phenomena, what religion are you then? Pagan? Christian? Satanist?

>tfw I am a pervert

what is the japanese obsession with toilets?