WHY THEY DON'T JUST STAY WHERE THEY ARE BORN?

WHY THEY DON'T JUST STAY WHERE THEY ARE BORN?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/27/inside-israels-secret-program-to-get-rid-of-african_refugees_uganda_rwanda/
youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
youtube.com/watch?v=BVkTmnJkAN8
youtu.be/k8sQQ03cKaw
youtu.be/SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zRcIEslIOrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews

because its ugly there?

Notice that they are all men.

Take a look at everyone's future.
Don't think the US is getting off either....
Just look around.

People trafficking is now the biggest business. Good thing we will collapse.

>WHY THEY DON'T JUST STAY WHERE THEY ARE BORN?
Because they ruin everything they touch including their homelands.

>Why are their home countries not fighting to keep their people at home?

>Why do the anti-West leftist want millions and millions of these vagabonds in Europe and America?

>Why doesn't Israel want them?

foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/27/inside-israels-secret-program-to-get-rid-of-african_refugees_uganda_rwanda/

>Born in a violent third-world shit hole
Not saying I want them here, but if (((THEY))) offered you a boat-ride to a better life, wouldn't you take it?

Wait
>Euros
>Putting black people on boats
>To take them to a more civilized country
>For Muh Laborers

You've got a lot of cool shit and they want it?

They'd probably stay home if you air dropped tonnes of fried chicken, xboxs and plasma screen tvs.

>human trafficking

Good to see someone call it what it is.

They're economic migrants being trafficked by complete scum that will traffic sex slaves all the same.

Europe fucked up by not turning the first one back and arresting the traffickers.

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO WE WANT THEM

Climate change is causing massive droughts in Syria and many countries in Africa.

Drought causes scare resources which causes conflict, all of which causes people to migrate to more stable areas like Europe.

Keep pretending climate change isn't real retards.

all that AIDS

marvellous

>They're economic migrants being trafficked by complete scum

Lol also that the main traffickers are NGOs.

Welfare money and white pussy

Kek

Oz is just as hot and dry as those areas and you don't see Australians leaving, you moron.

Welfare

Should be the new israeli flag

we don't. They're being forced on us. Fight back. Get rid of them now before they kill you off entirely.

It kind of sucks there. And there's free gibs and slutty white wominz someplace else.

Don't pretend for one second you wouldn't be doing the same if you were in their shoes.

FUCKING KEK.
White people are getting KEKED hard, it's fucking glorious :^)

Can't wait till all whites have finally perished.

>BUT MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

You voted for this :)
You can thank us Jews for this :)

Because we let them come here.

The migrations "crisis" is a political crisis.

This isn't incorrect but it's also not quite right.

A big problem is that white faggots keep donating tons of food to be sent to these places and thus the entire farming community is wiped out because how can you compete with FREE SHIT? The moment supplies aren't handed out everything escalates into instantaneous societal meltdown.

I know this is bait, but Jews will be bred out way before Euros, user.

Jews are actually a dying race; Arabs in Israel and Euros/everyone else in the West, breeding them out.

really caboodles my noodles

There's plenty of areas that are just as hot and dry in the world and no one is fleeing them.

If countries are run poorly, then it's their fault, and the world shouldn't have to clean up/look after the failures.

>Jews
>race
What the fuck?
I'm a European Ashkenazi.

Yeah, but so are whites too :^)

Because you Europeans invite them in with your "free" everything. It's obnoxious.

Ausfailia has costal areas that are insulated from heat.

Also most of your country sucks. You can't support a military bigger than 35k troops and your stupid reef is dying.

Also everything is expensive cause it has to be shipped to you. So you guys still suck

But I can't fight back. Here in bongistan we can get arrested for saying mean things on facebook. This is the only place left I can go to speak my mind.

>tfw you know the EU will never implement an Australian style border control system.

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

>European Ashkenazi.

You guys are dying out the quickest.

You'll soon have less than 1 percent admixture as a whole; no more than 50 years. By 100, you guys will be like Neanderthals in regards to genetics.

White Euros will live on.

Most do, Africa has more than 1200 million inhabitants, only a very small part of them moves towards Europe, clearly what most triggered to the eurofags is to have to see face to face the face of the misery that the supremacy Euro caused in Africa when before only they saw it by the National Geographic, just learn to live with that

The elites need more slaves.

The issue isnt heat, it's areas that were once lush and productive turning arid and dry.

This change causes instability, especially for areas with millions of people.

Because (((someone))) tells them Europe is the land of plenty where everything is perfect and free and each arrival gets an instant life. They are invaders pure and simple.
YOU RACIST! I SEE WOMEN AND CHILDREN! - Every cultural marxist traitor

>Jews
>race
>What the fuck?

I think at a certain point of really profound consanguinity you end up being your own racial category (also, very, very crippled by weird syndromes and shit).

And the reason that it is, is because no one before fought to stop them removing their rights to express themselves.

Because you won't fight now, you'll find in several years that this place will be removed as a place for you to speak your mind.

You can't keep running. You have to fight and it will cost you. Freedom isn't free.

youtube.com/watch?v=BVkTmnJkAN8

Being Jewish is not about genetics, it's about identity; upbringing. The Jews from today are nothing like the Jews from 2000 years ago.

because their parents and ancestors have done nothing to improve where they were born

Don't say "can't." Your job is to change things so that you can fight back. Keep waking people up. Last night, I successfully convinced a table full of SJWs that black slavery in america was not as bad as white slavery in the middle east, AND that slave ships were jew-owned. They understood right away. They're a little closer to seeing the light now. Go do that.

The coastal areas are just as hot, user. Our farms are 40 degrees C at least in Summer.

Yes, our country sucks, which is why all the males are being smuggled into Europe for those gibs because of global warming. O, wait.

The reason why Africa is shit is because of Africans.

This.

Because they don't have white women to rape

>especially for areas with millions of people

Oz has millions of people.

You mean "millions of unneeded people that only survive on food aid from the West because they're too stupid to farm"

no theyre not

Because you feed them with gibs
Because they are niggers and do not understtand that shit actually have to be made grown and harvested
Because they think shit just fall from the heavens here and not that it's a limited supply that must be generated
Because of your stupid media

They are just niggers man or inbreed cousin fuckers which by many defects also lowers your IQ

Yeah, good definition.

Why doesn't Australia have more of them? Are you racist?

For gibs and to get away from the shitholes they made for themselves.They also look forward to meeting your daughter.

All they need is a way to get there, and theyve been getting help in a coordinated and and clandestine fashion from some people with financial means to move people across oceans en masse. Not sure who those people are but they're facilitating it.

>there are no gibsmedats where they come from

you don't need to be sherlock to figure this one out

>Why doesn't Australia have more of them? Are you racist?

We're at capacity, because you know, you can only feed so many people if you've got so much usable land.

Africa has far more usable farming land too. If they're too stupid to do it and can't stop breeding, then it's not on us or you to help them.

What is that? An amphibious landing ship?

user... do you realize even how fucking rich the soil is in africa there? Look at fucking Rhodesia! And how it was run, not even fully built before niggered. That alone fed all of Africa and beyond

The soil up here? Do you even realize how shitty it is? Can't grow poop on a stick here
t. Farmer boy

It's fucking niggers that is the problem the Sahara is only one part of Africa most is so fertile, harvest twice year

Because Europeans are openly offering them free pity handouts like housing, food, money, women... Even though they are not true refugees.

If the incentive wasn't there, the majority would probably stay where they were. Some would still try and come, but if the ones that did were turned around and immediately sent back, the number of "refugees" coming would be substantially lower. You would then legitimately get refugees from war torn areas, and not just young men pursuing benefits and white women.

When the leaders of countries like Germany and France refuse to sry a cap on the number of allowed invader.... I mean refugees coming in, they will continue to flood part several safe harbor countries and into your homeland.

I honestly can't blame them. I don't agree with what's happening, and I know pol is super adamant on what's happening, but I honestly doubt that if any of us were in their place and had the ability to travel to Europe free of charge and get accommodated as they are, that we wouldn't do it ourselves. I would be the first one on a boat of you told me I could leave my shack in Ghana and get a free luxury flat with free government appointed food and allowance just for taking a 3 hour boat ride.

Pic related

>YOU RACIST! I SEE WOMEN AND CHILDREN! - Every cultural Marxist traitor
Absolutely. There can be no tolerance for these scum. I honestly feel far more disdain for the traitors than I do for the migrants themselves. The policy should be simple.
>Women and girls can stay here as refugees until the conflict is over.
>Boys can stay until they are 16, or until the conflict is over.
>Men over 16 are to be immediately deported. If they refuse then there should be no restrictions on punishment.

Well what do you think I should do, user?

I have successfully redpilled about five people so far, but not all the way, not on the more taboo issues. It's difficult however. Most people I know and am friends with are not white, and as such, I can't just direct them here.

Yes they are.

>but I honestly doubt that if any of us were in their place and had the ability to travel to Europe free of charge and get accommodated as they are, that we wouldn't do it ourselves.

I'd attempt to improve where I lived -- I'd never leave my homeland for simple trappings, or even to escape war; fight or die. I'd send my children and wife away at most.

Nope check out this ape woman

Well that's horrifying. But the overwhelming majority are men.

>Well what do you think I should do, user?

Depends on what stage of life you are in. If you are uni aged or younger then concentrate on succeeding academically, play the smart game, get into the system and change it from within.

If you're beyond that age then get active politically, be public, in a civilised manner say the things you want to say. Its all about playing by their rules. You can't seem angry or incensed or they will automatically brand you as the next Hitler.

If you have no life and are waiting for death then leave Britain. Go to the US, join a militia, learn how to fight and survive. Then just wait for the right time to come home. You'll know when that is.

Jesus fuck....
Just kill it, put it out of its misery.

They say DIVERSITY is awesome

This implies that Abdul Mumbambe and his cousins have the intelligence to build anything great. Using colonies like South Africa, Rhodesia you can see what happens when a black man is already left with all the necessary infrastructure to succeed. Now look at the rest of Africa.

If any African was intelligent enough to better his country, he would have already. You must realize though, it is far easier to just leave and go somewhere that has already been improved by someone else. Any African worth his weight in dirt gets an education at a white South African university and gets the hell out.

Watch these links, these are considered very bright Africans. This is literally the best they can offer. The doctors usually come out of places still or previously under colonial rule, and were taught by whites.

youtu.be/k8sQQ03cKaw

youtu.be/SVqQKF7xgTQ

>Just kill it, put it out of its misery.

I mean, Christ, look at that thing. I can't stop staring.

Too many niggers

because europe wants them desperately. they crave that nigger dick and all those STDs and parasites the nigger dick is teaming with

its a acquired taste . european women have a refined palate. they like their goose livers and snails. something us commoners dont understand. french whores describe aids as tasting like veal

>If you are uni aged or younger then concentrate on succeeding academically,
Well I'm on this, but also to some extent just have no life. Not because I'm just some beta, but because I'm not sure what I should do. I'm thinking of applying for university, but I worry about the propaganda and indoctrination just proving too much to handle.
>get into the system and change it from within.
I'm not sure how though. From what I've seen so far, the entire system is rigged against us.
>leave Britain
I'm certainly considering this. I don't know if you're aware, but soon there will be new regulations on the internet. If they happen to block this website, that's it, I'm leaving. And I have a perfect opportunity. I'm currently in the process of applying for EU citizenship, which will grant me access to those nations. Not sure which one to choose, if I do go with this option, however. Any advice?

And who are they... I wonder.

imagine unloading an mg42 into that

>tfw you realize that you fucked up everything your forefathers built

kek, just finish us already

What is the official explaination for why there are no women on these boats? Is it because they take multiple wives over there and these guys have no chance at getting a woman? Doesn't this leave millions of women just hanging around in Africa etc?

What kind of invader stays in his own country?
youtube.com/watch?v=zRcIEslIOrc

They don't provide an explanation, they just cover up images such as these.

The men make the journey and are used as an anchor point. If they are considered to be refugees then under the UN conventions of the treatment of refugee they are entitled to family reunification. So up to 20 members of their family can then join them in whatever country they have their refugee status established. Then those family members can apply for asylum and repeat the process for another 20 family members.

Those that aren't approved as refugees like much of the people that entered Germany over the last few years tend to just stay and get gibs. They abandon their women and children to whatever they claim to be fleeing from.This is why most of these migrants fall into alcohol and drug abuse which leads to violent crime, they live miserable lives once they get over the initial period of "wow the West is so great" and realise all they left behind.

jews

"too dangerous to travel with families, the men first make the journey alone and then let their families come later when it's safe"
I shit you not, that's the explanation some liberal girl at my uni dorm once gave me when I asked about this

Look at all those new europeans :^)
refugees welcome!

You'll make jokes about it, until it happens to you.

Would you if you were living in abject poverty and know the destination country offers free shit?

what sickens me is when people say..

"they're only looking far a better life!"

yeah, at the expense of my life quality, I have to put up with longer waits for a doctor, more crammed streets, street crime, etc.

And they're not looking for a better life anyway. They're looking for two things. Welfare, and women. That is what the people smugglers tell them they will get.

Because where they're born sucks?

The white man gutted all the natural resources from their homeland.

someone please sink that shipping vessel

Systemic quantum oppression for the past 400 light years!

Modern Art but beautiful

1. welfare they will get
2. Brit women are sluts, they will mate with negros,arabs, anything with a penis.

Well you could apply to Ireland for citizenship. Most Brits are entitled to it if they have even the loosest connection to the country.

We've very few Muslims and blacks but there is a serious SJW "Tory lite" kind of political establishment here.

If it was me I would just go to Croatia or Hungary. Unironically maybe France too since they have fairly lax firearms laws and outside of the cities its heaven.

I see why you wouldn't want to bother with the whole university things. My fianceƩ just finished her PhD in King's College and she is going against the current system trying to change it now. She was given a place in the course due the quota system of for every male PhD candidates there must be two non-male PhD candidates. It is hypocritical that she got into via those quotas but she's just used the system and is going to try change it.

It is rigged against you though. Especially a state level in the British government. I've worked in the UK now for over 10 years and the attitude to "minorities" is ridiculous. My first job was working with HMRC, on a work night out I told a Paddy Irishman joke because we were all taking the piss out of ourselves. A few days after the night out I was given a verbal warning for telling a racist joke about my own nationality. I was reported by an Englishman whose grandparents were Irish. Its ridiculous the way things are in the UK for that kind of stuff.

>Brit women are sluts
This. It saddens me to say it, but of all the places I have been, ours are the worst.

Look at all those poor women and children. What are you a heartless racist?

Its a violent third world shithole BECAUSE theyre subhuman filth. Euro's need to start genociding these niggers and the NGO ship crews that bring them over, or face extinction. There is no in between.

Because they were born in Africa.

Nuke Dublin

even "promis" and politicians are using that braindead retarded excuse

The most retarded part is in the rare cases they actually do bring "family" its usually the adult parents and adult brothers who come through the exact same route and just used the """child""" as an anchor to get in.

Because the outback stays the outback.

>and your stupid reef is dying.
kek