Lets talk about turkey

why is the turkish goverment such cunts? and is the entire world other than themselves really are nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 1&version=NIV
memri.org/reports/sumaya-al-ghannouchi-daughter-rachid-al-ghannouchi-saudi-arabia-muslim-brotherhood-mb-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013–14_Tunisian_political_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

turk are roach

I would call you a sandnigger if I didnt know that 15% of Egypt are Turk remnants from Mamluks.

>egypt

enjoy your junta and defeat in libya

They're dirty Turks bro. I know a lot of Egyptians and I've never met a Turk worthy of walking on the same street.

you are way more sandnigger and cockroach than any Egyptian user, though
Egypt will be the super power of the Middle East in some decades

Technically you govt. supported forces of the Gullenist attempt coup or controlled opposition by Erdogan coup attempt

Can not stop thinking about turks, they hurt our butts good.

Everything I know about Turkey I learned from Seven Pillars of Wisdom and a book on the Crusades I read a few years ago.

What else should I read, Turkmen?

Turks should just accept Christianity and learn Koine Greek and become Greeks.

Damn that canadian knows how to trigger us.

Nope.
You can only choose one nationality and one country to defend, American mutt/mongrel. Don't you stand with your right hand over your left hemitorax while facing the your flag and hearing your anthem or are you traitor to USA?

Well ı am a tatar my grandgrandgrandgrandgrandgrandfather is greek or japan. (I am not sure.But my grand mother is Tatar.)

i want to fuck a turkish whore

All of my friends is just some snowflakes think swearing to USA is a talent and nationalism.

Man up and accept the glad tidings of the Bible.

Start reading:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 1&version=NIV

Japan how the fuck, also on a scale from one to nigger how dark are you?

İf you want to fuck just ask honey ;)

Since USA is geopolitically dominant, it'll choose it's strategic alliance. Greeks have lost their importance since the collapse of USSR but Turkey in other hand has much more to offer thus making it highly valuable.

They make our F16s and we sell them to Greeks. Is a small example.

Alone in the dark.

The Turkey/Qatar "MB" axis is much more promising than the Arab dictators

>"This Absolute Turning Point In Saudi Policy [Against The Islamic Streams] Grants These Islamic Streams A Golden Opportunity To Distance Themselves Clearly And Completely From Salafist Islam"

>"Despite the fact that the Sunni Islamic stream in the shape of the Muslim Brotherhood first originated in an open and liberal environment and among the educated classes in the [research] institutes and at the modern universities, it was the following generations of [branches] of Islam, since the 1960s and 1970s, that were taken by the madness of Wahhabi Salafism, which penetrated [their ideology] to the point where the two merged.

>"This absolute turning point in Saudi policy [against the Islamic streams] grants these Islamic streams a golden opportunity to distance themselves clearly and completely from Salafist Islam, and to return to the place from whence the reformist movement's legacy blossomed, with Jamal Al-Din Al-Afghani, Muhammad Abduh, Muhammad Rashid Rida,[6] and others who were among the pioneers of Islamic reform.

>"Of course, many – among them my father Sheikh Rashid Al-Ghannouchi – would not agree to assume a position like that [which I have expressed in this article]. On the contrary, it is likely that it would be met with great reservations. However, in my opinion, this is the most appropriate and correct position, if the enlightened Islamists want to free themselves from many of the intellectual and political fetters. This is the future direction that is needed for the Islamic world in general and for the Arabs in particular. "

memri.org/reports/sumaya-al-ghannouchi-daughter-rachid-al-ghannouchi-saudi-arabia-muslim-brotherhood-mb-0

explain the japan heritage you may have where the fuck did that come from.

Help guys, i just ate pork, please don't kill me fellow brothers :(

What do?

>The Turkey/Qatar "MB" axis is much more promising than the Arab dictators
>t. JIDF

I know many turks who eat pork, It's not a big deal as you think it is.

Forgot link about (((MEMRI)))

asdfasfasdfasfasasfdsadfas

I dont know that girl is love to travel around world.

would you rather want isis or democratic islam, idiot.

I think my father saw me, should i run away from home? they might kill me because i brought shame on Allah and my family. help i don't want to end up in Honored killing list.

Muslim Brotherhood fucked up Tunisia badly. I would rather a secular democracy with islamist and non-islamist parties or pan-Arab dictators than islamist """"democracy""""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013–14_Tunisian_political_crisis

yes turkey democratic erdogan no dictatorship is good islamist government kill all kurds and burn syria yes all good

>tfw no smart islamist gf

>democratic islam

STOP

Worse than kikes and niggers. Daily reminder homo Turkish men like the cover themselves in olive oil and 'wrestle.'

>democratic islam
lol

Kill yourself for Allah. Quickest way to get to heaven according to Mohammad